OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff that went unsold at Area 72 in Houston could hit area clearance stores so keep an eye out for that. I don't know if it includes sneakers, but apparel will be among stuff. Someone let me know what makes I on to the floor.

Can anyone speak to the comfort of the Lunar TR1's?  Copped a few pairs to toss into the gym beater/runner rotation.  Guess I'll find out soon enough, lol.
I copped the Manny Pacquiao (R.I.P.) Lunar TR1's from the NIke outlet in upstate NY on Black Friday for about $70 I believe. They are very comfortable, light weight and the outer material allows for much breathabilty. 
Repped.  Thanks to all who provided their input.  My pairs came in yesterday.  Broke the black pair out for a workout.  After I broke them in, they weren't stiff at all and actually felt very similar to my LGs.  I doubt they'll feel like Lunars on actual runs, but as far as a gym beater goes, can't beat $33 and change shipped per pair.

If you guys can get your hands on a pair, do it.  At that price, worst case scenario you have something inexpensive and comfy to do yard work in.

Last edited:
mateo1316, usually within the end of the business day. I've seen it take longer though, it could be that they have so many phone orders that they take a while to process or that the employees don't get around to it as quickly. What I have noticed is I never get my tracking info e-mailed to me. This happen to anyone else?

you have to usually call them back for the tracking.   they always forget to email the tracking.

Do outlets price match at all? Saw some shoes here in IL for $109 while there $31 at another Nike outlet.

Found this steal at Las Vegas south outlet! I freaked when I saw these.

VERY NICE! My outlet has had a couple pairs of Flyknits come through, but always size 8 and under...

I did score a pair of black LBJ IX Elites last month for some crazy price ($60 or so I think)

do a lot of these shoes from the outlet come as B grade shoes?  I just ordered griffin hyperdunks and they came with a B marked on the shoe size label. 

Headed to San Leandro. Will post updates shortly.

I returned a large authentic lebron team usa jersey and a 10.5 lebron IX elites. Call and ask for them if interested.

Kobe VII poison dart at $69 size 11
View media item 280798
Air Max 90 size 9.5 at $49
View media item 280802
Free Waffle AC FSR at $29
View media item 280810
AirMax Wright size 13 at $49.99
View media item 280823
Too bad they didn't have these in my size

Air Jordan Slide 3 size 14 at $39.99
View media item 280829
Air Jordan 1 Retro '97 TXT size 13 at $79
View media item 280830
Air Force 1 sprm no price tag size 9
View media item 280879

Last edited by a moderator:
Headed to San Leandro. Will post updates shortly.

I returned a large authentic lebron team usa jersey and a 10.5 lebron IX elites. Call and ask for them if interested.

]

i called for the lebrons they said they didnt have any think the girl just said that to get off the phone. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom