OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
jdizzle im dying for those lebron away elites man you think they sold that fast? i tried calling again same girl same response smh

Conroe clearance outlet had a few baby concords and the 550 dollar Air Jordan bred 11 smoking jacket for 150 936 494 2060

Conroe clearance outlet had a few baby concords and the 550 dollar Air Jordan bred 11 smoking jacket for 150 936 494 2060

let me help you with an assist.

its this jacket im assuming

Air-Jordan-XI-Stepn-Out-Mens-Jacket-507987_010_A.jpeg

Yeah that's the jacket thanks bro, that's funny ohmyyikes cause I was checking out as the calls were coming in lol, I got my pairs and bounced, let me clarify I am not laughing at you but at the chick working the register

Last edited:
Yeah that's the jacket thanks bro, that's funny ohmyyikes cause I was checking out as the calls were coming in lol, I got my pairs and bounced, let me clarify I am not laughing at you but at the chick working the register
Did they have a decent amount of jackets?

Nike Outlet Vacaville

Variety of Kobe shirts starting at $24.99 plus 30% off.

Kobe Warm-up Gear

$105.99 + 30% off

$54.99 + 30% off (matching pants for this top was available too but didn't bother looking at the price. Sorry)

Hit up the Tinton Falls, NJ outlet today. Nothing really worth while as usual.

Still had Jordan 8.0's for $89.99 they've been sitting there for weeks at that price 
mean.gif

Alot of random jordan brand kicks. 
ohwell.gif

Air Jordan 1's with that patent leather crap 
mean.gif

Nothing really good on the hash wall either. 

Hit up the Tinton Falls, NJ outlet today. Nothing really worth while as usual.

Still had Jordan 8.0's for $89.99 they've been sitting there for weeks at that price :smh:

Alot of random jordan brand kicks. :\

Air Jordan 1's with that patent leather crap :smh:

Nothing really good on the hash wall either. 

Which CW jordan 8's were they and what sizes?

I have a feeling you think there retro 8s ?
There 8.0s
I know they are not retro 8's....they are the 8.0, like he clearly stated. I have a feeling you saw I was a newbie and thought I was some hypebeast trying to cop retro 8's? :tongue:

I heard these were pretty good on court and wanted to buy them for awhile now to try them out on the court myself. I asked about the colorway because I want them to be one of the white CW because I prefer the leather over the other material. 

I also hit up Vacaville earlier today.

Only saw these in a size 8.5 (asked for a 9 but they didn't have any) - $79 or $89 [Nike Free Powerlines+]
View media item 283275
Saw two pairs of these in 8.5. Didn't ask for other sizes. $79 or $89.
One of the pairs had a glue stain on the suede/nubuck.
View media item 283281

Last edited:
I know they are not retro 8's....they are the 8.0, like he clearly stated. I have a feeling you saw I was a newbie and thought I was some hypebeast trying to cop retro 8's? :tongue:

I heard these were pretty good on court and wanted to buy them for awhile now to try them out on the court myself. I asked about the colorway because I want them to be one of the white CW because I prefer the leather over the other material. 
They had the black/white colorway. Im pretty sure fsr. They had 1 pair of the white/red colorway in 10.5 on the hash wall. I was gonna cop but i wear an 11 & they were too tight 
ohwell.gif

Anyone looking for the snowboarding boots the Niagara Falls NY location has 3 different color ways. I think the price was $119. Limited sizes in each color.

Any reports on the Orlando outlet? Heading there next week. Need to know which store to stop at. Looking for Kobe VI and VII, and other deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom