OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by the Las Americas outlet. They had AJ2012 Jordan Brand Classic for $150. Black and white speed turfs for $53 in various sizes on the hash wall. 

Stopped by the Las Americas outlet. They had AJ2012 Jordan Brand Classic for $150. Black and white speed turfs for $53 in various sizes on the hash wall. 

Hyperdunks? Anything else worth mentioning? Heading down there this weekend.

[COLOR=#red]That's not quite true. Friday morning would be the best time. Clearance events usually start on Fridays (sometimes Thursdays) so it allows you the chance to get the % off without the traffic of the weekend. Sundays would be the worst because no shipment would arrive on the weekend; most worthwhile buys would have already been purchased on Friday & Saturday.

To remain relevant to the thread, 40% off clearance apparel, 40% off clearance equipment and 30% off hash starting tomorrow through Sunday at FactoryStores only - no promos for ClearanceStores.[/COLOR]

Thanks for the heads up. I went to the Nike Outlet in Howell MI Friday night and got two pairs of black yellow kobe vii supreme sz 8 $45 each and total max foams black current blue sz 9.5 $100 for Not bad for a Friday night pick-up since I wasn't going to go in the first place. For those interested the Nike Outlet in Howell (517) 552-6453 has

HASH WALL - PRICES SHOWN BEFORE DISCOUNT
black/red 2012 scattered sizes 9-12 $100
jordan q flight white/royal scattered sizes (sz 8.5-10)
jordan q flight black/yellow (only seen size 12)
Kobe vii supreme white/yellow size 12 $100 (only pair i seen)
kobe vii supreme black/yellow sz 7.5 price ???

NON HASH WALL
melo 8 knicks
melo 8 black/white
melo 8 black/grey
I wanna say the melo 8's were $89
"Kentucky" Blue Hyperdunks 2012 were around $90
Black/blue/purple Hyperdunks 2012 were around same price also

The rest were a bunch of non-descript Nikes.

Thanks for the heads up. I went to the Nike Outlet in Howell MI Friday night and got two pairs of black yellow kobe vii supreme sz 8 $45 each and total max foams black current blue sz 9.5 $100 for Not bad for a Friday night pick-up since I wasn't going to go in the first place. For those interested the Nike Outlet in Howell (517) 552-6453 has

HASH WALL - PRICES SHOWN BEFORE DISCOUNT
black/red 2012 scattered sizes 9-12 $100
jordan q flight white/royal scattered sizes (sz 8.5-10)
jordan q flight black/yellow (only seen size 12)
Kobe vii supreme white/yellow size 12 $100 (only pair i seen)
kobe vii supreme black/yellow sz 7.5 price ???

NON HASH WALL
melo 8 knicks
melo 8 black/white
melo 8 black/grey
I wanna say the melo 8's were $89
"Kentucky" Blue Hyperdunks 2012 were around $90
Black/blue/purple Hyperdunks 2012 were around same price also

The rest were a bunch of non-descript Nikes.
You referring to the Air Jordan 2012?   Or Air Max 2012?  How much was the discount for the hash wall?   Thanks for the update!

You referring to the Air Jordan 2012?   Or Air Max 2012?  How much was the discount for the hash wall?   Thanks for the update!

Most likely the AM 2012 since they seem to be hitting more and more outlets and hash is usually 30% when they have that promo. I don't remember it ever being more/less.

Where?!?

I wouldn't mind a pair to work out in

Lunar's were a national mark down pretty much nation wide at $29 about a week ago. They have since been moved back up to $49. Keep an eye out on them as they will probably go back down in pricing.

Went to citadel yesterday

1 pair of Red Air Max 2013 - $150 and 30% off this weekend sz 10.5

1 pair of Jade Lebron X sz 7 - idk the price

I picked up the last pair of Wht/Volt TR1s sz 11.5 for 35 - 30%

Nothing else special

They had Wht/Purple 2k4s in a sz 10 idk price

bunch of USC, Chargers, Raiders gear on sale

FOR WOMAN

Nike Free Gym - $14 after discount retail is 110 plenty of sizes!

this might not be the place to ask, but Feb is over and i feel this is the best place to ask:

i got a pair of jordan 2012 at nordstrom rack, can i return these to my nike outlet store to exchange for something else w/no reciept obviously?

thanks in advance and apologies if this is the wrong place....

this might not be the place to ask, but Feb is over and i feel this is the best place to ask:

i got a pair of jordan 2012 at nordstrom rack, can i return these to my nike outlet store to exchange for something else w/no reciept obviously?

Legally? Of course not.

In practice.... you can try.

Be that as it may - posting schemes, cheats, attempts to defraud, etc. are generally frowned upon here.
oh my bad... didnt know this was the boy scouts of america....

jk but sorry if posting that was bad..... i guess my ethical standards are too low for NT... feels batman

It's not even that. It's more the fact that the threads have a fairly narrow purpose in order to keep them in control and helpful. Less an issue of ethics and more one of the question being generally outside the scope of the thread.

I never find anything when i got the all the nordstrom racks in my neighborhood  (nova).  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom