OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ All Ready went to 290 this past weekend and they didn't have much. I think I need to try the outlet near G-Town
Man they don't ever have anything when ever I go as well, then come to this site and see everwherey else had some nice pickup.

San Leandro has got to be one of the best outlets right? I found hyperposites for 89 + 30% off, Jordan 4 toddlers, Olympic wind runners. The outlets in Socal sucks.

went to citadel in socal had lebron 10 bhm sz 9 last pair
and jordan shorts 30 plus 30 percent off

Just spoke with an associate at the Grapevine Mills Outlet. They are doing some remodeling and he said that they are doing so because being the largest outlet in North Texas, they are changing over to a 2.0 outlet which by his definition means a bigger and better selection when it comes to popular sneakers that slip through the cracks. Anyway, he said it would be a 7 week process and to check back towards the end of March to early April for their grand opening as a 2.0 store. I'm heavily anticipating what's to come :D . I'll keep you posted. Peace...

Thanks foe the update. I live in mckinney so i frequent the allen outlet nike store. Will mos definitely have to check grapevine out. Last time i went to grapevine i scooped some bred 4's in infant size for my soon to be here daughter and a pair for my homie who also has a kid on the way. That was about a month ago tho

Man they don't ever have anything when ever I go as well, then come to this site and see everwherey else had some nice pickup.

they had that all 3m olympic jacket and I had no idea

There's a neighborhood right next to it so people can literally walk to it whenever

not to mention the other 149 stores there the traffic is infinite

Thanks foe the update. I live in mckinney so i frequent the allen outlet nike store. Will mos definitely have to check grapevine out. Last time i went to grapevine i scooped some bred 4's in infant size for my soon to be here daughter and a pair for my homie who also has a kid on the way. That was about a month ago tho

So hard to find good things there though.

The Clinton, CT outlet was solid for the first time in seemingly a few years.  That location fell off hard a few summers ago.

Quite a few c/w of the Melo M8

Glow in the Dark/Anthracite Force 180s

Couple of Flight 89 c/ws

Jordan 2012s

NYC Huarache Trainers

The Clinton, CT outlet was solid for the first time in seemingly a few years.  That location fell off hard a few summers ago.

Couple of Flight 89 c/ws

Jordan 2012s

NYC Huarache Trainers
Do you recall a price on those GITD 180s?

Just called on the huaraches, they are $89.99 they had 5 11.5, so my guess is they have plenty.

The 180's were $99.

They had tons of Huarache Trainers, most were around 9-11.5 I think though.  I'd guess they had close to two dozen left.

Couple of Flight 89 c/ws

Jordan 2012s

NYC Huarache Trainers
How much were the m8's and the jordan 2012's?   Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom