OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cares about your 1 pair pickup. It doesn't help any of us, this thread isnt about what you picked up at a steal

Last edited:
Nobody cares about your 1 pair pickup. It doesn't help any of us, this thread isnt about what you picked up at a steal
True for you but I appreciate that heads up.  I missed out on the Olympics by 1 pair a size too small when they were hitting Ross.  With a chance to get in the hunt for these earlier I might be a little better off.  $180 - $55 = Big enough savings to make it worth the effort.  Good looks @ballyeaz

I'm planning on hitting a bunch of Ross next week, so yeah, this was a helpful post. Just cuz you didn't get the come-up he did doesn't mean you need to be all...

200w.gif

Philly Mills can't ship the red/gold elite XIs since they are over $200 :frown: The only elites i don't have.

Last edited:
Code isn't working for me either. What's the deal? Did it magically expire this afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom