OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is, this isn't the pickup thread. BigJ will input soon I'm sure. I hope others find the same deal you did, but unlikely.

Point is, this isn't the pickup thread. BigJ will input soon I'm sure. I hope others find the same deal you did, but unlikely.

Conflicted.
It's good since it gives people the heads up that they are popping up at ross.
The delivery was like this is a pickup thread.

If he was like "hey guys, look at your ross locations because 7s are popping up," then there wouldn't be as much backlash.

Kinda like how those cali dunks are being reported.

Any info on how Ross aquires their inventory. Is there a certain day if the week to check there store or is it pretty random

My local Ross usually got their new stock I Tuesdays but if there's someone thats aware that works in receiving the good stuff will never see the floor, especially retro Js...

Heading to Vegas next week (Wed.-Tues.), and will post updates from outlets & Ross stores (and any sales I find at boutiques/chain stores).

Do outlets only receive shipments/display merch on certain days, or is it totally random? I'll have a rental car (and an empty suitcase) so I might make multiple visits on different days if y'all think it's worth the time.

Same time that I will be out there. what are the best outlet to hit?

Finishline.com is offering the adidas Energy Boost 2M for $54.98 (solar red) and $79.98 (Blue Beauty, Black). Looks to be mostly FSR available. Orig $160

These are not at Nike Stores but both the Nike Air Chuckposite Cave Purple as well as Silver/black are on sale at Villa for $119.98! Retail is $230. Picked both up!

anyone know why ross wont accept phone orders? Really could use some cali sb's.
Ross has no idea what they actually have in stock.  Example....found a pair of KDV Elite Playoffs and the tag registered Nike Lebron X.  They really don't care.  I've heard horror stories about their back stockrooms as well. 

Stopped in Cincinnati Premium at Monroe today. Almost verbatim the same stuff in that San Jose post, minus the Kobes. Near FSR of Poison Green ATC 2's for $59.99. No sales to speak of. They did have one pair of all red Command Forces on the hash wall. Size 11, $129.99.

Peace
J

@EuGeNiLe GTS  your updates are Money! Repped! 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom