OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my Windrunner and Tech pants with the blue strings, the blue strings actually kill it for me. Would it be possible to just go to footlocker or finish line and go an even exchange for the ones with the black strings?

Not sure about FTL or FNL, but if you have a Nike store by you I believe they will do the exchange.

Nike Factory Store
National Harbor MD

will have the wolf grey 3s on friday.

So so far we have for this weekend at various locations:

infra 11 low
concord 11 low
wolf grey 3s
sport blue 3s
grey/black/red 13s i think

I'm trying to figure out if i missed anything

Last edited:

Camarillo has some kobe ix
Which IX's???
Beethovens. No Sizes 10-12. No Phone Orders.
tired.gif
. I need an 8.5 or a 9 and they have em, but I'm on the other coast. Apparently they getting Concord XI Lows tomorrow too.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Hoping for a phone order on the concord lows when they are able to do so but I know it's very doubtful.

^Hope they're lying..

To stay relevant though, I did see some Kobe IX Victories (sizes 7.5 and 14) and some Eggplant Chuckposites at the Clearance store in Kissimmee.

Here are a few pics from the outlet today.

Nothing of interest for me but figured this might help someone out...

(1st post - apologies if the img formatting sucks)

Telephone: (801) 2821269

---

BTW - they had quite a few sizes of the Lebron XI Volt Maison on the hash wall...a few other choices (XI's & Zoom Soldiers) as well but can't remember specifics.

Also pretty sure they have the fleece jackets & pants someone posted about earlier. (75% certain)

Will update if I find out they'll have any of the releases tomorrow.

Cheers,

Great mall getting sport blues, asked if they were getting anything else, of course they were clueless.

Any one know if Saratoga will get anything? Also have the recent retro releases at outlets came in an orange box or then og Jordan boxes? Thanks!

Carolina Premium Outlets, 1025 Industrial Park Drive #900

Smithfield, NC

(919) 989-6100

They'll be releasing Sport Blue 3s.

Pretty upset about those Beethovens. Been at work all day and now they are pretty much sold out... Missed all the hightop releases too [emoji]128557[/emoji] but enough of my sob story.....

Orange County and Lake Elsinore(if im not mistaken) both have FSR's on the Kobe 9 em Hyper Cobalt. OC is out of 11.5 though.

Edit: And they WILL do phone orders as I ordered one last night.

Last edited:
Ontario

Kobe 9 WT size 10.5
Volt foams size 11
JORDAN future black size 11
jordan retro 7 size 9 and 3y
Air max 1 escape WS size 10.5

Great mall getting sport blues, asked if they were getting anything else, of course they were clueless.

Any one know if Saratoga will get anything? Also have the recent retro releases at outlets came in an orange box or then og Jordan boxes? Thanks!

Went to Saratoga today. Said they recd over 100 boxes today, but nothing hot. Said it's mostly running shoes. New stuff wasn't on the floor as of around 2:30.

^^^ They did have some Kobe BHMs tho. Size 8.5 and 9.5 for $230 I think. Returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom