OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just placed a Phone order with the Branson, MO store for the Kobe X Elite "Team" CW.  

Style - 718763-505   Locations (According to nike rep on chat last night) :

Branson, MO - 417-332-0522  (Phone orders + 30% off 109.97)
Rehoboth, DE - 302-226-2950 (Unsure of phone orders / Price)
Foley, AL - 251-970-2900 (Unsure of phone orders / Price)

Kobe X Elite "Elevate" CW

Style - 718763-041   Locations :

Barstow, CA - 760-253-2810  (Phone order + 30% off 109.97)
Gilroy, CA - 408-847-4300 (Unsure of Phone / Price)
Las Vegas, NV - 702-382-8055 (Unsure of Phone / Price)

UPDATE :  Just ate those Kobes from both stores!!! 92$ out the door for each pair.  $180 for TWO High Top Kobe Elites, screw the WC4's for 220 + tax. :tongue:

Last edited:
Nike Queenstown MD

Jordan tech fleece

688990 063 - $119.99 + 30% off - several sizes

688994 063 / 032 / 473 - $74.99 + 30% off - several sizes of each color

KD 7 Thunderbolt - $44.97 + 30% - FSR

Copped Black/Sliver Penny 6 for 40 bucks at Tanger Outlet Charleston SC

In town visiting.

They have these but mixed sizing. I was going to buy a 13 but the only pair they had the suede looked bad. Lotsof glue and scuffs out the box. Same on posite material.

Quick side note- used Nike.com Assist for the first time today at the outlet. Manager tried to tell me they don't/can't match the NDC price so I pulled up the details straight from NDC and showed him he was wrong, he was then apologetic and fully cooperative. Not sure if this is a YMMV thing or if it's pretty concrete, just figured I'd share.

Quick side note- used Nike.com Assist for the first time today at the outlet. Manager tried to tell me they don't/can't match the NDC price so I pulled up the details straight from NDC and showed him he was wrong, he was then apologetic and fully cooperative. Not sure if this is a YMMV thing or if it's pretty concrete, just figured I'd share.
lol theyre clue less and to make it worse a lot of them are lazy too, good job bruh

For the local guys ( no phone orders unfortunately):

Nike Clearance Flushing:

NikeLab ACG Tech Fleece Pants

Black: $49.99 +30% off, M, L

Obsidian: $59.99+30% off L, XL

Just placed a Phone order with the Branson, MO store for the Kobe X Elite "Team" CW.  

Style - 718763-505   Locations (According to nike rep on chat last night) :

Branson, MO - 417-332-0522  (Phone orders + 30% off 109.97)
Rehoboth, DE - 302-226-2950 (Unsure of phone orders / Price)
Foley, AL - 251-970-2900 (Unsure of phone orders / Price)

Kobe X Elite "Elevate" CW

Style - 718763-041   Locations :

Barstow, CA - 760-253-2810  (Phone order + 30% off 109.97)
Gilroy, CA - 408-847-4300 (Unsure of Phone / Price)
Las Vegas, NV - 702-382-8055 (Unsure of Phone / Price)

UPDATE :  Just ate those Kobes from both stores!!! 92$ out the door for each pair.  $180 for TWO High Top Kobe Elites, screw the WC4's for 220 + tax. :tongue:
thank you for consolidating the info, made it really easy for us to pick and choose.  appreciate your work!

thank you for consolidating the info, made it really easy for us to pick and choose.  appreciate your work!
Just a heads up i called Branson just now they said they do not have any sizes larger than 11 for the Kobe 10 Elevates. Missed my chance tragically lol. Im gonna try and see about other locations on them. 

Edit: I just called Gilroy as well. They are going for 129.99. They didnt have my size and it was a tad bit out of the what i was looking for. Wish i pulled the trigger but i did end up doubling up on the purple TB's at the East Los outlet. They have larger sizes for 55$ + tax + shipping

Last edited:

Just a heads up i called Branson just now they said they do not have any sizes larger than 11 for the Kobe 10 Elevates. Missed my chance tragically lol. Im gonna try and see about other locations on them. 
thank you for the info, but i copped the elevate from barstow a few days ago.  but good looking out, appreciate it!

why not just order directly from ndc?

Nike factory store in Orange, CA was crazy busy.  Sorry no pictures.

Hash was an additional 30% off.

Most apparel seemed to be an extra 30% off.

Nothing noteworthy in the runs. Dry dry dry or prices weren't very competitive or special. The Kobes and KD 's that have been sitting were $10 less than the last time I visited.

Various tech fleece hooded sweatshirts and pants. Black, blue, grey, camo, etc.... Prices varied. Decent amount of sizes but not a FSR

Clearance was an extra 40% off. Some tech fleece in there. I bought some Tech Fleece pants. They were style 545343-325. After discount they were $41.98

I didn't see any Jordan retros other than one pair of 20's (That I bought) and some size 14-15 Jordan VI Golf shoes.

Westgate Mall, Saratoga, CA

KD7 Christmas colorway $74.97 + 30% off.

LeBron Soldier 8 Purple colorway $69.97 + 30% off.

LeBron Soldier 8 Red and Black colorway $69.97 + 30% off.

LeBron Soldier 9 Hornet colorway $64.97 + 30% off.

Hyperchase Red colorway $49.97 + 30% off.

Kobe Mentality Black/Blue colorway $49.97 + 30% off.

Jordan Flight Trainer 2 Black colorway $69.97 + 30% off.

why not just order directly from ndc?

I worded that incorrectly, sorry for the confusion. They didn't have my size in stock, NDC did. Outlet price was $31 after discounts, NDC was $99. He was saying he couldn't match the outlet price and it would be $99.

I worded that incorrectly, sorry for the confusion. They didn't have my size in stock, NDC did. Outlet price was $31 after discounts, NDC was $99. He was saying he couldn't match the outlet price and it would be $99.
Got you. Yeah, I've done that before. They honored the outlet price and ordered from NDC. They also let me use a $5 coupon.

Last edited:

Edit: I just called Gilroy as well. They are going for 129.99. They didnt have my size and it was a tad bit out of the what i was looking for. Wish i pulled the trigger but i did end up doubling up on the purple TB's at the East Los outlet. They have larger sizes for 55$ + tax + shipping

Arundle Mills, MD had a FSR like 2 weeks ago. They were $110 then, and likely 30% off now, worth a call if you're still hunting.

Also - Queenstown, MD had a FSR (a ton) of the Kobe 10 grand purple for $110 + 30% off...forgot to mention it in my post earlier

Arundle Mills, MD had a FSR like 2 weeks ago. They were $110 then, and likely 30% off now, worth a call if you're still hunting.

Also - Queenstown, MD had a FSR (a ton) of the Kobe 10 grand purple for $110 + 30% off...forgot to mention it in my post earlier

I was at arundel today. Was really busy there but I didn't see any Kobe X elites.
They did have the black/red Kobe Xs for 30% off but I can't remember if the pre discount price was 99 or 79.

They also have those purple Kobe 9 tbs for like 79.99 play 30% off but nothing smaller than a 12.5

I was at arundel today. Was really busy there but I didn't see any Kobe X elites.
They did have the black/red Kobe Xs for 30% off but I can't remember if the pre discount price was 99 or 79.

They also have those purple Kobe 9 tbs for like 79.99 play 30% off but nothing smaller than a 12.5

Right on. Thanks for clarifying.

Sunlightstations has the  LI-NING WoW 3.0 LE - All Star 2 on sale for $87

Unrelated...... So is the Nike Sneaker app worthless? I just installed it since I have Android and to say I was underwhelmed would be a huge understatement. Tried to cop the 4's this morning but got nothing but errors. Then I tried to use it to enter the raffle for the 10's but after I clicked to accept being billed on my credit card it went to a white screen with a spinning wheel. It stayed on that for several minutes until the countdown clock went to zero and said the raffle had ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom