OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Clemente outlet hash wall had Kobe X Easter cw for $110 less 30%. Specifically saw sizes 9.5 and 10.

Woodbury Commons NY Nike Outlet Update:
(I went Saturday)
Nike Kobe X Mambacurial (on hash wall)-saw sizes 9-11.5 for 129.99 then 30% off
Nike Kobe X EXT Red/Gum Bottom-59.97 then 30% off
Nike Command Force OG White/Volt/Black-59.97 then 30% off
Nike Kobe X Elite High "Team"-Grey/Green one-129.99 then 30% off you have to ask for the sizes
Jordan XX Black/White-179.99 then 30% off you have to ask for the sizes

absolutely ridiculous how slammed these sites are...once you get in they take 10 min to load a page...need a better system forsure.

Last edited:
Damn I just called and they sold out of 10.5. Nike chat didn't want to help me get a pair for under retail.
plano texas had some but think they are gone now. I would call back and ask then to locate at smithfield, we have snow and doubt anyone is in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in line right now at the. NIKE FLUSHING CLEARANCE store and they just put out some ACG tech crews all size medium. Priced at 49.99 plus an extra 30 off. Wish I could post pics but service is terrible and its hard right now. Act quickly. I'll post pics later

I'm in line right now at the. NIKE FLUSHING CLEARANCE store and they just put out some ACG tech crews all size medium. Priced at 49.99 plus an extra 30 off. Wish I could post pics but service is terrible and its hard right now. Act quickly. I'll post pics later
Wish I had the opportunity to grab one of those today. I stopped by yesterday when they opened but the place was dry

plano texas had some but think they are gone now. I would call back and ask then to locate at smithfield, we have snow and doubt anyone is in store.

I called Plano and they didn't have any. Tried a couple other outlets that Nike find said was available but it was a no go. I'll keep trying tho. Can't win them all.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Wish I had the opportunity to grab one of those today. I stopped by yesterday when they opened but the place was dry

I ate today

2 ACG tech crews

1 ACG T shirt

1 ACG pant

All were copped with stacked discounts

That's around 625$ retail price of clothing before taxes copped copped for about 95$

I ate today

2 ACG tech crews

1 ACG T shirt

1 ACG pant

That's around 625$ retail price of clothing before taxes copped copped for about 95$ 
yeah I was able to grab the shirt and pants, but I had been waiting on a crew.  The one day I dont go I miss em. Cant beat the prices though!

Last edited:
I ate today

2 ACG tech crews

1 ACG T shirt

1 ACG pant

Thats amazing. California has been dry for ACG stuff. So jealous. Medium is my size too.

San Clemente Nike still has a bunch of Vomeros and Pegasus for $35 plus 30% off.

MLK in Portland has nothing going on really.

Kobe X vino's for 119.99 but no 30% off.

30% off hash but nothing noteworthy

40% off apparel but nothing noteworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom