OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says "soften the impact" on the socks...so its all good. 
wink.gif

anyway this is not the thread for this, lets move on? 

Talking on the phone while driving =/= using one hand to hold something and the other hand to hold a phone while driving.

So what's your point? I doubt u drive @ 10-2 with your Bluetooth on ur left ear and phone on a gps holder clipped in ur air vent and fire extinguisher clamped to ur floorboard. It's not a big enough deal to put him on blast. Let's move on...

Last edited:
Just called Paramus. A Jason transferred me to his coworker. She told me to call back in an hour because there wasn't anyone there to process my order.

Clearance store in Johnson Creek, WI has 30% off every thing going on today. Not sure if it's all weekend. They had miscellaneous KDVIIs, Zoom Soilders, BHM Dunk SBs, De La Soul Hi Dunk SBs and Prod Dunk SB collabs in multiple sizes. They had a few Air Jordan VII Barcelona Days in size 18 and VIII Chromes in GS sizes behind the counter.

Rosemont, IL
TF same rotation of colors, green camo, bluish/white camo, regular grey, game royal blue, and all tech winter 2.0's no discounts yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike San Leandro has Pigalle Lebron 12 elites sizes 8.5 to 10. I counted 8 pairs on the floor altogether. You guys already know things move fast here so if you're nearby it's worth a try. They are $129.99 then an additional 30% off so $91 before tax.

Nike San Leandro has Pigalle Lebron 12 elites sizes 8.5 to 10. I counted 8 pairs on the floor altogether. You guys already know things move fast here so if you're nearby it's worth a try. They are $129.99 then an additional 30% off so $91 before tax.
pigalle-nike-lebron-12-elite-official-images-3.jpg

By time youve done all this the avg salary wage in the US and made more than you will save. 

Time is something you will never get back spend it wisely 

Outlet is 5 mins from school for me so it's no problem to go back. And I had a lot of gc on my phone from previous purchases so I did this all in about 10 mins. Convenient for me. Just Trynna share the knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom