OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
By time youve done all this the avg salary wage in the US and made more than you will save. 

Time is something you will never get back spend it wisely 

Outlet is 5 mins from school for me so it's no problem to go back. And I had a lot of gc on my phone from previous purchases so I did this all in about 10 mins. Convenient for me. Just Trynna share the knowledge

You can keep that knowledge. No need to post that kind of stuff and STOP MAKING REQUESTS. I've deleted a few of them and you keep doing it.

Usually, they don't have a 20% off hash when they do the 20% off your entire purchase.

I stopped by the Colorado Loveland Outlet and they had 20% off the hash wall and 30% off the clothing clearance rack. They also had an additional rack of 'higher' end clothing that was an additional 50% off. Everything on that rack was $87 or higher.

phoenix33 phoenix33

20% off entire purchase is definitely going on right now. It's plastered all over the store. And I did get the discount on those Futures. Some apparel has 30% on top of the 20% I believe. Place seemed a lot busier than usual.

Just stopped by Petaluma outlets.  They didn't have 20% off entire store yet, but they had Lebron 13 Xmas pairs FSR 8-14 I believe for 149.99.  I put a pair on hold waiting to see if they give 20% off tomorrow, that would make it 120 + tax out the door, for a Lebron 13 Xmas, one of the few CW's I liked of the Lebron 13's so far.

Edit : Phone died while in store or I would have taken pic :frown:

Last edited:

Just stopped by Petaluma outlets.  They didn't have 20% off entire store yet, but they had Lebron 13 Xmas pairs FSR 8-14 I believe for 149.99.  I put a pair on hold waiting to see if they give 20% off tomorrow, that would make it 120 + tax out the door, for a Lebron 13 Xmas, one of the few CW's I liked of the Lebron 13's so far.

Edit : Phone died while in store or I would have taken pic :frown:
nike-lebron-13-gr-christmas-1-01.jpg

20% off hash wall
30% off clearance apparel

Scattered tech fleece tech grey crew necks on the clearance rack

MTM 7's for $129
AJXX for $159

30% off jackets

Hash wall had scattered sizes and CW's of LBJ 12's

SMITHFIELD, NC Nike Outlet

phoenix33 phoenix33

20% off entire purchase is definitely going on right now. It's plastered all over the store. And I did get the discount on those Futures. Some apparel has 30% on top of the 20% I believe. Place seemed a lot busier than usual.[/quote

Thanks! Called them before I saw your post, they started a day early because they are closed on Sunday's

Repped

Last edited:
For those that are asking if discount applies on phone orders. The few stores I called on the east coast said no.

For those that are asking if discount applies on phone orders. The few stores I called on the east coast said no.
It depends on the associate you get on the phone I think and the item.  If the item rings up on their register with a discount then that's what they are supposed to ring you up for.  If it's a special in store only discount labeled, then they can't give it over the phone order obviously. 

Camo tech fleece at Jersey Gardens, no XL or above. I know they had L, maybe M, and S.

Priced at $80

Last edited:
So just thought I would clear up any confusion there is about the sales this weekend, Clearance stores started yesterday on 2/26 with 30% off all purchases and should run to Sunday. Normal outlets for Nike should have 20% off starting today and tomorrow(sunday). 

@digital20

Don't know when it happened but Riverhead NFO has pearl posites as of this morning when I was there at 9:03.

Just called, said they only have the grey ones.

Hum. Looked like pearls to me. Not for nothing, but NFO employees are not sneakerheads nor do they care to entertain our annoying phone calls. Few months back I called deer park about the sunsets and chick said they didn't have any. So I drove up and they had a far. I'll go back and check tomorrow.

Concord mills nc outlet has the air trainer cruz "wolf grey" for 109 before 20% discount. Seen mostly sizes 9 through 11.5 no size 12

Hit up my Paramus Factory Store to see what's up with the 20% off entire purchase.
(201) 843-0932

Originally wasn't a fan of Futures but for $31.97 out the door I'm a fan :lol:
View media item 1928390
I saw a few pairs in most sizes from 9-12. Might be more but I was really only checking for my 10.5

Thanks for this, I just picked up a pair of these Futures with a 5$ survey card... 27$ out the door! AND I didn't know the entire upper is reflective.

South Chicago
Feature lows
grey net pattern, $89
Black net pattern,$120
Couple pairs of metcon 2's sz 9 only on the hash wall $99 the reds
TF green,red and the light blue camo's. Regular grey and black tech 2's. Not much else to write about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom