OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike-Kobe-X-Elite-Elevate-2.jpg

in case people are wondering, this is the colorway...unless google got it wrong.

thank you to the OP for the info on this shoe!

That'd be the CW

Last edited:
Everything I posted for Nike SL was gone when they opened this morning. Sorry for the people who PMed me asking for help. Resellers galore today with the extra 30% off. They all help out each other so if there was something good, they'd grab it all and split it up. Only scattered acg stuff in small but was taken by the resellers. They do have the aeroloft reflective vest for 134.99 plus 30% off in large.

They did have the Nike x pigalle jerseys in white for $20 but a reseller took them all. Luckily I found a blue one in medium. Willing to help someone out if they need it

For Rosemont it was not bonded wind runner. Looked very similar but had a neon 2in Nike logo on the left chest, they also have tech 2 black,and kahaki but 104 both nothingextra off on any tech fleece. Have the newer green camo 84 , and some other off white with red camo all 84.

Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance store, about an hour ago. 30% off footwear, 30% off apparel. Sale runs until Monday (President's Day) according to one of the employees there.

^ Saw a lot of these in different sizes but nothing in size 12 or above.

^ Almost bought these but passed. Still dope.

^ I didn't see a price for these.

^ The sticker isn't clear but I believe these were $80. They also had the orange/blue/white ones in size 8 or 8.5

^ I don't know if they have more of these. These were the first shoes that I noticed on the back wall and I quickly grabbed them. Sticker price was $89.99 (I know they cost less at other outlets though). But after 30% discount + Extreme Sizes Discount + $5 Survey, they came out to $34. I was also trying to get a possible defect percentage off but they don't do that during sales. My ultimate goal was to get them down to the $20-$30 range. I came close. Hopefully they get more of these and in other colors. I had been waiting for these to hit the Flushing Nike store for some time. It's likely that these have reached the store before but they probably get gobbled up by all of the resellers (which sure enough there were quite a few at the store today).

Last edited:
Hit up deer park NY outlets sunday, nothing but trash with a parade of people like it was the end of the world. Hit up riverhead NY today in between jobs at work[emoji]128519[/emoji] and an employee named mark said they just stocked today. ALL open box racks were an additional 30% off along with some of the full box aisle releases. I just found out about this outlet thread otherwise i wouldve snapped multiple pics for u peeps. Will do next time. This trip to riverhead today made deer park look like garbage. I snagged 2 pairs of am 95's in my size for 49 each after 30% off box price. View media item 1907194View media item 1907195Only other maxes that were there were the winterized 90's in black/green ans i think black/red.

Does anyone know when they do re-ups on the racks and shelves? Is it a particular time of the month?

Westgate Mall Nike Factory Store, Saratoga, CA

it seems they just restocked with new stuff.

jordan xx $179.99 playoff colorway all sizes

jordan flight runner 2 $69.99 plus 30% off, all sizes

2014 air max runner in multicolor colorway, $79.99 all sizes

jordan flex trainer 2 in grey colorway, $69.99 all sizes

Hey guys new to the thread, but I live in Petaluma, CA and there's a Nike outlet located right here.  I planned on heading there tomorrow when they opened to check on the weekends deals with the holiday coming up.  I'll post any good finds, but it's a small store so not much good usually.

those gray air max 95 you copped were those the last ones? i called yesterday and they said they didnt have any air max 95s

Nike store Newark, NJ

Just came from there and they had ONE sz8.5 Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit Hi White which was a return for 129$ WITH 30% on top of that.   Just saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom