OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

They do take phone orders after the sales rep had asked the manager, and the person who took my order was very thorough in terms of making sure I'm ordering what they have in their shelf. She also asked about a sku number or a color code but I just told her it's the only J 20 they have and its on the shelf and she took down all my info! People at that particular Nike factory store are very polite!

so if i placed an order weds 2/3 when should I be worried and give them a call
Sounds like you're worried so I'd suggest you call. Check spam/general mail first. If it's not there they most likely forgot to send you email confirmation. This has happened to me several times and I end up with a package at my door

so if i placed an order weds 2/3 when should I be worried and give them a call
Bro instead of posting about it here, you could've called them and your problem would have be fixed already. You can call them right now to get a tracking number.

Last edited:
My timberland outlet had the super boots and red October classics. I may be going there soon and I wouldn't mind picking up for anybody since they don't do orders

Holy trash that video was awful

I never got the email confirmation but I got my shoes in around 3 business days.

I rarely get emails from phone orders, even when they take my email.. shoes have taken up to two weeks to arrive to me in the past as well

be patient and think of it as a surprise... or make a fedex/ups account and track all inbound packages

These are also at the East LA Comminity store....make that hotline bling!

View media item 1898346
Finally scored these Purple TBs!!! Repped for the info!! Been hunting these to ball in for a minute!!

No problem...glad you got em! A lot of good sales happening for President's day weekend too...

And WOW crazy those foams already hit the outlets! [emoji]128563[/emoji] $200 might as well be retail...Nike and their outlandish prices!

View media item 1905113couple size 12's left at $79. Other than that nothing but scattered sizes of Jordan joggers at $49, and some tech gray tech fleece joggers still at full price $70. This is at Potomac Mills outlet. Phone orders accepted.

Nike San Leandro for Bay Area heads (no phone orders):

As of this morning:

Burgundy Tech Fleece Pants sz. L $24.99

ACG Tech Fleece Pants sz. XL $60

Burgundy Tech Fleece Bonded Windrunner sz. S, XL $60

Black Tech Fleece Hero Flash Hoodie sz. M, L $49.99

Black and Grey ACG Tech Fleece Crewneck sz. L $39.99

Obsidian and Burgundy Tech Fleece Funnel sz. L, XL not sure on price

Obsidian Aeroloft Jacket sz. S, L $99.99

sz. L $129.99

No problem...glad you got em! A lot of good sales happening for President's day weekend too...

And WOW crazy those foams already hit the outlets! [emoji]128563[/emoji] $200 might as well be retail...Nike and their outlandish prices!
$79 plus 30% at Always Sketchy East Los for those purple Kobes!!! Hurry up and grub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom