OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

How's Boogie doing?
nerd.gif
Fouling a lot but made some nice plays in the 4th.

What happened to PR in the 2nd half 
laugh.gif

I know they brought their A-game in the 1st, but they looked completely different in the 2nd.

It's not uncommon to see teams like PR to give it their all in the first quarter or half and keep up with the US. But eventually the athleticism disparity wins out. THey just traded buckets the entire fourth quarter.

Lillard
Korver
Parsons
Hayward
Gay

Pick 3 of those + Harden, and that's my cut list. I'd go:
- Lillard
- Gay
- Korver
- Harden

dedsrs

I think Curry will continue to get in foul trouble and we will see Kyrie and Rose on the court together a lot

Last edited:
Curry has been so frustrated with the officiating so far
laugh.gif
Harden though loves the officiating
mean.gif

Faried since day 1 of camp
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't want him cut but he's been the best offensive player because he gets the 2006 Wade treatment

They would have the same chance at gold without Harden

yeah no they wouldn't.

No one on else on the roster gives you the combination, of size, shooting ability and passing.

and Fiba play is extremely physical on the perimeter, he's not getting any special treatment, he's good at drawing fouls. like many great scorers before him.

Last edited:
Rose, curry, harden, faried, davis.
I think faried might come off the bench some games dependinf on the match up

Last edited:
Harden's been the best offensive player, and some people still want him cut?

The hate is so strong. :lol:
yeah no they wouldn't.

No one on else on the roster gives you the combination, of size, shooting ability and passing.

and Fiba play is extremely physical on the perimeter, he's not getting any special treatment, he's good at drawing fouls. like many great scorers before him.
Serious question, with cognizant effort what's the ceiling on Beard's defense?

Back
Top Bottom