OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

Wow, they took Croatia to overtime. Weren't they supposed to be 20 point underdogs? If they can come out their bracket with a decent record, I'd be stoked.

I don't have high expectations for Team Philippines, but I'm hoping they can be a respectable basketball country one day.

I'm ok with using imports and mixed players, got to start somewhere lol

Last edited:
Apparently all games are on ESPN3. I aint got that ****
mean.gif
also games are on ESPN's website, I'm pretty sure. But I hate watching stuff on a computer screen

Javaris Hayes ,Pooh Jeter ,Bo Mccaleb all naturalized players with no roots to the country there playing for Korea is getting one to

Blatche, smh lol

I hope he makes a few babies during his stay though LOL

I know Ron Artest and Karl Malone have Filipino kids. They should be grown or teenagers by now...

..... Where are they?

Blatche, smh lol

I hope he makes a few babies during his stay though LOL

I know Ron Artest and Karl Malone have Filipino kids. They should be grown or teenagers by now...

..... Where are they?
Dawg, imagine the savagery that's already taken place since he touched down on the island

Japeth Aguilar still on the team?? What about Arwin "Air Jordan" Santos?
Japeth is on the team but is still really bad because of his IQ ,softness he is a very very poor mans Perry Jones who thinks he is KD sometimes Arwind Santos had his most trash year as a pro last year cant really create his own shot.

Looks like Rose will be a sub

Irving and Curry backcourt to start I'd assume

Smart move. Good change of pace off the bench, will still be able to work his way back into game shape and also as an NBA fan I don't want to see him play too many minutes. Save it for the real games

Last edited:
They probly figured Rose would struggle with the format. It's like 5 games in 6 days or something.

Rose does well with Curry and Thompson, I hope the USA has realized that by now. Please, I don't want to see Gay and Rose together at any point.

Last edited:
They'll probably show it on ESPN3.. oh wait, I don't have that ******* channel
mean.gif

I remember when ESPN couldn't air the USA/Brazil game in Chicago from the start. I was so damn heated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom