OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

Drummond looks blown sitting on that bench man. I don't blame him but try and hide it a little bit man

Dude just fell when the ball was passed to him 
roll.gif

29-2 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lookin like playing NBA 2K against someone who has given up and starts chucking full court shots

Man some of the shots that Finland are taking look like a regular HS team playing against an Oak Hill or Mt. Zion (throwback)

Good god, my pickup game friends can put a better fight than this. This remind me of the way the OG Dream team would kill opponents.

This is the kind of thing that I want to avoid en route to the finals.

Spain is likely the best team the USA will have faced in ten years. You don't want to be in a one and done situation against them not having been tested. Let's hope there's somebody in the USA bracket that puts a scare in the USA.

Entire group is a joke, then Kalnietis went down (they were already missing Kleiza) so anything before the Spain game will be a joke too.

Entire group is a joke, then Kalnietis went down (they were already missing Kleiza) so anything before the Spain game will be a joke too.
basically the whole tourney is a joke (as far as for the USA/Spain).....all the real good players have aged for a lot of countries......young talent aint showing that potential imo 

Last edited:
...all the real good players have aged for a lot of countries......young talent aint showing that potential imo 

The generation of players inspired by the Dream Team is getting old. That's the problem. While basketball is wildly popular around the world, we may not see another group of NBA players inspire international players in the same way.

Cousins shouldn't make the team they said...

Cousins should ride the bench they said.....

These things go around in cycles. There'll be an influx of new players, but the problem will always be that they're spread out outside of the USA.

Back
Top Bottom