OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

Shoeking and dmbrhs are both spot on. I'd even add that the teams that played the US close since 06 have typically saved their best games for Team USA. Players that look terrible all tournament start hitting contested shots and fade away threes. Not to mention in those games Team USA usually gets into foul trouble early specifically key guys and they shoot poor from the field.

team usa "b team" can play their C game and win this tournament. A couple of teams have a shot but they got to be perfect from start to finish to stay with the US. look at every loss, those teams either shot the ball from deep really well and executed perfect throughout the gm. there isnt really one guy that can really dominate a gm like a ginobili back in athens that will put a threat to the US.

Neat-O Stat: if Team USA wins the final by 20 points (or more), it'll be the first time since the 1996 Olympics that Team USA has won every game in a tournament by 20+ points.

Neat-O Stat: if Team USA wins the final by 20 points (or more), it'll be the first time since the 1996 Olympics that Team USA has won every game in a tournament by 20+ points.
i thought they said even the 94 team didn't win every game by 20. They won by at least 15

I was listening when they were talking about this. Apparently no one has won every game by at least 20 in the world cup

This team plays so ugly on offense for some stretches but in the end we always have that 12-0 run in us to put games out of reach

i thought they said even the 94 team didn't win every game by 20. They won by at least 15

The 1994 team was a showboating mess. They had some blowouts, but really mailed in some performances. The 1996 team restored some dignity to the program.

cousins would get stomped out if he punched. them euro fans dont mess around
please. them euros aint charging ten ****** at mid court.

this not soccer
Yea dude was thinking of Brazilian soccer fans 
laugh.gif

When i watched plumlee missing his free throws
i was like .....ewww how can a pro shoot like a bloody
beginner? I'm only a hobby basketball player and played in a team 5 years when i was in high school
and the last time i threw like that was during my first years of playing team basketball.
His coach should seriously teach him.

Who the **** is in Serbia? How is France getting their *** kicked?

They went through Greece. Upset Spain. Now they're up double digits to France. :x

*edit*

I meant are handling the team that upset Spain, my bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom