OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

I'm impressed with Serbia. They are not supposed to be able to make the gold medal game. If they weren't facing the USA, I'd root for them Sunday (if Serbia wins today)

Haven't seen Serbia play yet, but they must be pretty good. Handled Greece, crushed Brazil and now are winning decisively against France. Impressive run.

Watching Serbia now, and the impression that I'm getting is that they're almost like the Bulls of FIBA basketball. Not really any special talent to speak of, average offensively, but they get their work done defensively.

Probably a bunch of dudes with last names ending in "ic"
Reported.
laugh.gif

mean.gif

2479220-1578648373-gw-cl.gif

look at serbia

compared to the population/size of the country, they gotta have the best athletes in the world

This bum *** france team knocked out spain and cant even get to the final to get washed by the usa? Smh

Damn was hoping France would win so there was a little more of an NBA presence in the Final sunday. Batum 
pimp.gif

France would have had no legs left for Sunday if they'd pulled that out. Serbia may not have legs either lol.

Would suck for for France if they can't even beat Lithuania in the 3rd place game. They have never medaled in this tournament and they beat Spain this year giving them a good chance of at least getting silver.

look at serbia

compared to the population/size of the country, they gotta have the best athletes in the world

serbia is the heart of european basketball since they stopped producing great players like they did with bodiroga stojakovic djordejic danilovic divac tomacevic rakocevic drobnjak and much more aka the team that won the wold cup against usa on 2002 european basketball went downhill ..

the team they have now is nothin extraordinary though brazil was crap , greece as well and they are lucky their 3pt shots are going in , they may get masacred from usa if they dont make their 3pts

france would be legit if tp and noah suited up. best euro team? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom