Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

People quit on me when i score 2 goals and its only the 25th minute. I personally look at being down by 2-3 goals early as a challenge. I ALWAYS push for the comeback.

People quit on me when i score 2 goals and its only the 25th minute. I personally look at being down by 2-3 goals early as a challenge. I ALWAYS push for the comeback.
Down 2 early definitely isn't bad, I've been down 3-0 at half and come back to win or tie more than once

Good games DaBottom. You've gotten a lot better from our first couple matches

Do you guys use different teams or do you usually stick to one? I pretty much exclusively use moscow online, always have :lol:

Moscow though? :lol:

I was a fan of Doumbia in 13, he was a MONSTER pick up in my manager mode.

I've been playing with Real Madrid since 07.

Raul, Beckham, Robinho, and Ruud v. Nistelrooy :pimp:

I forgot I also used to used to use Villarreal a lot and dominate.

That team with Nilmar and Rossi connecting with pace up top, Senna, Cazorla, and Capdevilla. Their CBs were strong in the air and Diego Lopez in goal.

Edit: and of course the crack yellow jerseys that would be hurting people's feelings to get owned by :pimp:

Last edited:
I've been using them since 11 or 12
Honda, Doumbia, and Vagner Love were a filthy trio
They were a very very solid team. They lost a good bit of their fire power but theyre still solid.
It might just be in my head, but I swear I do worse when I use 5 star teams

Last edited:
What a sore loser haha

I got lucky huh?

54% possession with 7 shots on target?

while you only had 4 the whole game?

Poor sport :smh:

Damn bruh why u so sensitive?

you did get lucky... you didnt even deserve those two goals lmfao...

especially the second one where the ball bounces everywhere and somehow ronaldo got the ball and put it in lmfao, my 7 year old could do that.

i replied with "Gg, jesus you got lucky" and dude gets all offended cuz u know u got lucky and calls me a bad sport? lol... ok dude

Last edited:
Damn bruh why u so sensitive?

you did get lucky... you didnt even deserve those two goals lmfao...

especially the second one where the ball bounces everywhere and somehow ronaldo got the ball and put it in lmfao, my 7 year old could do that.

i replied with "Gg, jesus you got lucky" and dude gets all offended cuz u know u got lucky and calls me a bad sport? lol... ok dude
>tells me to stop being sensitive
>responds with an emotionally packed rebuttal

Oh ok, if I need a projector, ill give you a call dude.

I guess this game is all luck then :tongue:

>tells me to stop being sensitive
>responds with an emotionally packed rebuttal

Oh ok, if I need a projector, ill give you a call dude.

I guess this game is all luck then :tongue:

you are emotional dude, i said you got lucky this time and you continue to overgeneralize and say **** like "i guess this game is all luck then"... lol okay dude.

why dont u rematch me if u aint scared ?

your the one who continues to watch ALL the replays with your lucky *** goals... lol your THAT dude in fifa 14

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom