Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Anyone know how I'd be able to check for stores doing a midnight release? I called my local Gamestop and theyre not doing it :frown:

I want to get it and :pimp: all night. Its not the same as getting it and :pimp: all day lol

Last edited:
Man......GTA is making this look less necessary by the day.

.....probably still will cop on release though.

Man......GTA is making this look less necessary by the day.

.....probably still will cop on release though.
man this is gonna keep me occupied until a break from school when I can set some time aside to play gta. Gta is a huge time waster. at least with this I can play a few games and not waste five hours.

I'm not getting FIFA14 until mid-October/November. I really want to get the most out of GTAV.

I hate the way kids play this game it's so repetitive and boring with the one two over the top passing or running to the corner and crossing praying for headers with abonglahor or Walcott out jumping a 6'4 cb. No tactics just pace whoring

THIS!!! plus the defending dudes just running into you for 90 minutes and only receiving one yellow card

Does anyone know if we buy the ps3/Xbox 360 version of fifa 14 will we be able to upgrade it for a small fee to the next generation consoles ? Thanks

it was posted before either in here or the '13 thread but Amazon and Gamestop has that deal to trade up to the next gen console version for $10 + your copy. check to make sure though

You guys scooping at midnight? Just finished paying for my copy hope that controller improves my game.

Haven't had time to play the demo yet but I'm reluctant to try it seeing as how every year the demo is different from the full game.

I've been hearing the game is slower paced/more realistic, but people also said this when they played last year's demo and look how that turned out.

I'll be on that UT hard again this year and pro clubs though. :pimp:

Of course it will be when is it not?
10, 11, 12 felt like they just progressed from one another perfectly. Then came FIFA 13 which just TANKED. It feels like NFL Blitz instead of Madden if you get what im saying. Just straight run and gun with its extremely fast pace game-play. I was just hoping they'd slow it down a bit and make it so the fastest team doesnt always win.

Is this true with Fifa 13? I'm still messing with FIFA12's manager mode and still having a blast albeit missing the roster updates. I usually buy FIFA games every 2 years but if that's the case, I will continue with FIFA 12 until I see an improvement.

IMO yearly sports titles are only necessary for the baseketball, football, and hockey games where rookies and roster updates make a big difference in the game

I feel so out of place in this demo. Its slower. Shots don't seem as powerful. Dribbling controls are different.
Have to adjust to the new system.

Is this true with Fifa 13? I'm still messing with FIFA12's manager mode and still having a blast albeit missing the roster updates. I usually buy FIFA games every 2 years but if that's the case, I will continue with FIFA 12 until I see an improvement.

IMO yearly sports titles are only necessary for the baseketball, football, and hockey games where rookies and roster updates make a big difference in the game
13 was just a head scratcher and hair pulling game for me. I play pro clubs with a bunch of friends so thats what keeps me playing. Ive never seen a game get abused so easily. The counter attack sending lobbed through balls to short 5'2" midgets was a lot of clubs go to move which was annoying. I'd say at least rent 14 out and try it. It has a slightly better feel to 13. It seems more balanced and if you do a lot of skill moves it no longer requires the LT/L2 button anymore.

Not impressed by the demo, dunno if next gen console will make a difference

I wouldn't think so. Usually the 1st year of next gen sports consoles are marked with improved graphics but gameplay should be similar to last gen's console. I would wait until next year to cop an improved next gen sports title but if you already have the next gen system, might as well buy the graphically superior version. Just don't cop PS4/XBone to play the latest sports title IMO.

Back
Top Bottom