Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Haven't got the game, but attempting to build a Serie A/Italian team.

First time playing FUT, damn this is hard :lol:

Serie A has great cheap players, use a 3 back formation tho, there are only like 2 total gold fullbacks that are worth it

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: @ them not showing you who you're playing against before the game starts in Pro Club..

And also :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: @ no 5min grace period to quit out of the game anymore

8)

Guess im copping now :lol:

Im one of those dudes who scores about 40% of the time in the first 5 mins and people always quit on me. Which leads me to kick the ball around like barca and wait til min 7 to attempt to score.

That said, I might even buy it now

Wow. Why'd they even allow a grace period? :lol:

Glad Madden never had that.

Just copped. Didn't get the demo because I've noticed it's never what the final game is.

Hopped on a regular exhibition game vs. United playing as City and got that 3-1 W to kick off my Fifa 14 career :pimp:

Bout to hop on FUT and get that going, I had a STACKED team in '13. Wish my Messi could carry over to this year, amongst some other studs I had on my squad. Or atleast got some coins in return :lol:

I'm torn, idk if i should get this or GTAV on friday...

FIFA may have to wait until next payday :lol:

Can you not edit players on Fifa 14? This game will take time getting used to. Pissed Portugal isn't licensed in the game :rolleyes

Game play will certainly take some time getting used to. Not a fan of it so far, don't like how the players move.
I'm down for some uMad games but I'm pretty busy so I won't have too much time on my hands to play

Servers are horrible. Got 5 losses due to disconnecting from EA's servers. Game is too slow. Passes are too unpredictable. 

Was 20 games over .500 in fifa 13 on UT... I'm 4-11 right now in fifa 14.

I don't even know anymore with this game. **** is horrible, b. 
tired.gif

Servers are horrible. Got 5 losses due to disconnecting from EA's servers. Game is too slow. Passes are too unpredictable. 

Was 20 games over .500 in fifa 13 on UT... I'm 4-11 right now in fifa 14.

I don't even know anymore with this game. **** is horrible, b. |I  

This has cost me a game and damn near a few others. Computer also does a terrible job of reading the path of the ball sometimes

the game is too slow

spamming circle knocks you off the ball easily

collisons knock you off the ball easily

no flow to the games at all

every pass gets either hit by someone else or it gets intercepted before reaching the target

Honestly wish I could return this back to gamestop and just wait for the ps4 version.

Had a good blue print with fifa 13 and they release this trash.

Yes I'm mad.

Took a test drive, the game feels a lot more robotic than 13. Not sure how much I'm gonna like this edition 

Wow. Why'd they even allow a grace period? :lol:

Glad Madden never had that.

Lagging... Same colored jerseys ( since in this one you dont see who you're playing against :stoneface: )

I hate the way the players move like damn robots

The ball is a ******g ping pong ball/hot potato in Pro Club man.. You have no control :smh:

Def is much harder to pass more precisely, control the ball, and shoot the ball.

Kind of dissaponted, plus all the players look fat. Maybe the game was built for the new generation consoles.

The loss of control is bothersome the most. Maybe with time? I don't know.

Getting very used this. You guys should try to hold LT/LB for better control receiving the ball. Shooting is better though finesse is FIFA 12 OP again. Gonna be a nightmare as a GK though balls dip and bend in all sorts of directions. Also dribbling and ball possession has been improved. Im still tired of auto tackles and stupid deflections SMH. Overall im liking it more than 13 after getting used to it.

Dribbling and ball possession is not improved. It's way worse. My little brothers U14 team has better agility and ball control than this. Long shots and crosses are more OP than in 13 too.

I'm in. Anyone else think EA messes up on resolution and detail on numbers and players being out of HD focus? I mean look at MLB the show, 2K, Madden 25.
PSN- llcooljay36
Chelsea FC- Blue is the color!

BTW dribbling SUCKS. Its basically become maddena retro juke stick. SMH

Back
Top Bottom