Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

what were ya'll doing with your FIFAS before UT? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Man after price band was implemented i lost alot of interest in fifa... Usually i would play around 3-4 games a night now i havent even touched it in like 2 weeks... i played PES and gameplay is actually better.. damn EA you finally done it and lost my interest :smh:
This. Just played for the first time in a month after I pulled and sold my MOTM Ronaldo I posted. Copped me 12 mill off that alone not including my investments and profits. I bought not in form Ronaldo for 6 mill to build a squad around...ended up not doing it due to school and work and now he's worth only 1.7 mill??? I was heated bruhs. I lost 4.3 million in about a month SMH.

Downloaded the PES 2015 Demo and that game gives me hope. Its how the FIFA gameplay should be and a better representation of soccer. Fluid passing, quick one twos, and better gameplay overall. FIFA looks incredible but plays like ishhh due to their scripting dumb gameplay engines that are constantly inconsistent. If PES 2016 gets more licenses and better graphics, I'm jumping ship. They Aldo got a game mode just like FUT too.

Bruh, after that damn CL game between Real and Athletico, everyone is running ******* Real squads + Greizmann on FUT :lol: :smh:

Bruh, after that damn CL game between Real and Athletico, everyone is running ******* Real squads + Greizmann on FUT :lol: :smh:

I have TIF Griezmann behind SIF Benzema :evil: . I actually need to sell him now so I can get his TOTS card. I've just been playing those tournaments and stocking those packs

I have TIF Griezmann behind SIF Benzema :evil: . I actually need to sell him now so I can get his TOTS card. I've just been playing those tournaments and stocking those packs
Nice man, I'm always tempted to open em when I get em :lol:

TOTS Griezman is gonna be insane, won't even be fair to play against him. Had his SIF in an all France team an he did work.

Sitting on 6 mill right now ready to Crip out an all starting XI TOTS Squad once every league gets released :pimp:
Either that or play with the legends I haven't used and I'm done for this summer.

Anyone want to buy my winger Bale or SIF De Bruyne?

I cant sell these dudes for anything. 
laugh.gif
 I'm probably just going to keep Bale and play him as my LST next to TIF Griezmann but jesus...

If you list a player at the minimum a certain number of times, EA should auto-buy that **** from you so you can actually unload it. Its their fault to begin with that the min BIN is too high for the market.

Anyways... TOTS coming up and I sold almost everyone except for my La Liga team. Gonna buy back some Bundesliga players when the market dips and also a BPL team since I have several untradable players like Yaya from tourney packs.

TOTS ? Lol pardon my ignorance someone explain

Team of the season

In form pack releases of various players from select standout games throughout the year.

If Messi has an outstanding year overall, they'll release a TOTY card with upgraded stats.

Last edited:
So should I be selling all of my players to obtain these cards , will it be released in a pack or the transfer market ?

So should I be selling all of my players to obtain these cards , will it be released in a pack or the transfer market ?

Tbh, igs not worth it imo.

At the end of the day, if you're good, you're good.

And a regular Messi will do you just as good as a TOTY or MOTM or TOTW

BYOB

Eh TOTS cards will be worth it, maybe not for players like Messi and Ronaldo since theyre already good.

IF cards are normally not worth it, but second informs and up are worth the purchase. My SIF Benzema, Pogba, and TIF Griezman were a lot better than their original cards for me.

Eh TOTS cards will be worth it, maybe not for players like Messi and Ronaldo since theyre already good.

IF cards are normally not worth it, but second informs and up are worth the purchase. My SIF Benzema, Pogba, and TIF Griezman were a lot better than their original cards for me.

Yeah, but I look at it as, why buy an 2nd in form card of some player, when I can just get a better players standard card for cheaper.

I'm not paying a couple hundred thousand coins for an IF Neymar when I could just get Hazard for cheaper.

But that's just me. Of course your squad depends, but I'd even take a standard Neymar over it.

I'm weird though.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I look at it as, why buy an 2nd in form card of some player, when I can just get a better players standard card for cheaper.

I'm not paying a couple hundred thousand coins for an IF Neymar when I could just get Hazard for cheaper.

But that's just me. Of course your squad depends, but I'd even take a standard Neymar over it.

I'm weird though.
thanks for the help man i appreciated it you made it so clear .

I'm weird though.
I feel you but it depends on what players and the team you're trying to build. Can't compare neymar and hazard because youll be building different teams around them.

A player like TIF Griezmann, especially his TOTS, will have comparable stats to NIF Messi. Theyre in the same league and play the same position but Griezmann will be a lot less than Messi. But for a player like IF Harry Kane, youre better off buying the original card of Rooney or Costa of course.

The Espana tournament isnt too bad. Although it made me restart after I made it to the final earlier :x

No sweaty teams :smokin

The Espana tournament isnt too bad. Although it made me restart after I made it to the final earlier
sick.gif

No sweaty teams
smokin.gif
Thats true.
laugh.gif

My team slow af in the midfield... Isco, Iniesta, Xavi, IF Busquets...

I got in the QF's last night on my first try and my daughter started going ham so I had to put the controller down... Dude took ball of my foot and scored twice on me putting me down 1-3... Got back on the sticks with my 5mo old in the front pack bouncing her like crazy so shed chill a bit.  I managed to get 1 back and then he scored again... Lost 4-3.

I'm gonna be playing all the tourneys and at the very least complete the offline version saving the free packs I get from them for the La Liga TOTS.

TIF Griezmann was a beast for me. Patiently waiting for his TOTS and hopefully pair him with IF Bale :nerd:

Hey guys quick question for you... I just got a copy of Fifa 15, i havent played the game in a few years now. I remember being able to edit the players individually as far as attributes went and apparel change.  I cant seem to find a way to do it on 15.  Can anyone help me out?

You might have to unlock it by leveling up and then using points in the online EAS FC or whatever it's called

Back
Top Bottom