Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Just logged in to the FUT15 web app and they gave me 5 free packs.
But like always didn't get lucky, all I got was Totti. :smh:

illmaticpoison - ps4. I got free packs on xbox but I'm off live. anyone wants my crappy items lmk. got vandervaart

fortunately it is. They took out pro clubs for 360 and PS3 though :smh:

Wait how did you guys download the Web App? When I click the link on EA's twitter sending me to the Google playstore, it says the app isn't available in my country.

Last edited:
Played 15 last night for about 3 hours with full access since my friend bought the EA access pass. I really like the new game. The graphics are improved and the details of the pitch getting torn up is nice. The kits also get a lot more dirty  and muddy when playing in the rain which is great. As for game play so far I am enjoying the passing engine which is more realistic where you need to be more precise with it. IMO feels like you can cheese less with through balls via air or on the ground but who knows maybe I am new to 15. It seems like they changed up the tackling so you just can't spam the "B" button which is nice. The keepers still feel  a little OP saving some ridiculous shots. Feel free to add my gamer tag when the real release drops it would be fun playing with some fellow NT'ers. GT: Megatran1127

fortunately it is. They took out pro clubs for 360 and PS3 though
mean.gif

Wait how did you guys download the Web App? When I click the link on EA's twitter sending me to the Google playstore, it says the app isn't available in my country.
Thanks.

Been playing the season ticket early access for FUT and my best pull for my 6 loyalty packs is an 80 rated Cassano :stoneface:

Guess the card weights are still ishh.

Been playing the season ticket early access for FUT and my best pull for my 6 loyalty packs is an 80 rated Cassano
indifferent.gif

Guess the card weights are still ishh.
Opened mine on the web app and I got 81 Llorente.  

Yeah, this is why you shouldn't spend actual money on packs.

Opened mine on the web app and I got 81 Llorente.  

Yeah, this is why you shouldn't spend actual money on packs.
True. I might spend $20-40 to get my Club started. Had some decent luck last year...not feeling too confident right now though :lol:

Then not buy gonna buy packs after that and start trading my way up.

Last edited:
Yo. There is still heavy scripting in this version too. Just had Toni Kroos outrun Kompany and Mangala.

Still stretches of gameplay wherepassing/dribbling doesn't work. Might have to pass on the final version.

Played 4 games in online season and when I won it was a landslide. Same with me losing too

Last edited:
Fifa has had a problem for years that they can't fix.There are instances when the ball is semi cleared out of the box, and midfielders on offense will aimlessly run into the box giving a counter attack opportunity to the other team.

Do you guys think they are going to fix the fact that GoalKeeper stops every shot?

Wonder if its worth buying for my little brother before I leave in couple weeks. But we played the demo, and we cannot score. :lol:

Coupé It Coupé It lower the difficulty.

It doesn't just effect CPU opponents, I'm positive it adjusts the difficulty of scoring on a human players goalie too, and dictates how accurate the shot will be.

I've been playing as Barca against City in the demo. There are some matches where I go off, but there are some where Dzeko is just impossible to dispossess bodying me and Kun is unstoppable.

Last edited:
Oh and Barca (maybe Real too) has a midfield that's going to be like a turnstyle this season with the lack of defense there.

I might run with Bayern since I've always liked having 2 holding mids, which Xabi, Javi Martinez, and Schweinsteiger can provide. And a #10 type player in Gotze. Unless they overrate Khedira. Then I'm fine with starting him for Real.

Last edited:
I wonder who the hell I'd start on Real now that I think about it :lol:

Back 4 would be
Coentrao-Pepe-Ramos-Marcelo
Maybe a 4-4-2 diamond?
Khedira
Modric-Kroos
James
Bale-CR

Oh and Barca (maybe Real too) has a midfield that's going to be like a turnstyle this season with the lack of defense there.

I might run with Bayern since I've always liked having 2 holding mids, which Xabi, Javi Martinez, and Schweinsteiger can provide. And a #10 type player in Gotze. Unless they overrate Khedira. Then I'm fine with starting him for Real.
Definitely going with the 2 holding midfielders too. Still working on getting accustomed to the defense this year.

I been seeing people play with that and even 5 back. Played a few more games and won but I still faced a lot of scripting.

@Coupe I'd cop it for your bro. I'm sure he'll love it. Goalkeepers are a little OP but i'm sure they'll patch it up. Its a little more realistic though. Not every shot in real life goes but I feel you. It needs a little more creativity to score this year.

Do you guys think they are going to fix the fact that GoalKeeper stops every shot?

Wonder if its worth buying for my little brother before I leave in couple weeks. But we played the demo, and we cannot score. :lol:

GK's are OP as **** in the demo build.

Back
Top Bottom