Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

never had a fifa game or really know much about soccer but started getting into it. Own a ps3. Should I get fifa 14 or 15? fifa 14 is only $30 and I have points to redeem it. Thanks

never had a fifa game or really know much about soccer but started getting into it. Own a ps3. Should I get fifa 14 or 15? fifa 14 is only $30 and I have points to redeem it. Thanks

wait for '15 on black friday.

@NomadicSole21

I think I lost my go-to trade that was doubling my $$ with every flip.

I was copping Bayern Munich Home kits for like 650 a pop consistently and relisting for 1300 w 1400 BIN and selling after a few cycles.

I went and looked for some on open bid today - only a few within the hour.  i bid on them and forgot to go back when they were expiring...

Just looked in my transfer targets list and they expired at like $3000 open bid.    
smUCvbOde.png

Son I'm devastated  
Damn B, all bad. Haven't been trading all week since my work and fantasy basketball is slowly taking over but how's your trading been going? Only 2 more months till the Team of the Year cards come out! Players will be cheaper than size 15 Jordans on clearance racks :lol:

Don't know whether to build my dream team then, or scoop up deals and flip em. I'm hoping the Black Friday and Christmas people who buy the game will fuel the market even further.

I'm sitting with about 650k if I sell all my players and investments this weekend. This week's TOTW looks filthy to scoop up on Monday. Muller, Aurier, Lichsteiner, Kroos. Might just put all my eggs in one basket and hop on Muller next week!

do it. especially if hes ST

i picked up muller in my career mode in 2011 and was a 94 after 6 seasons. ive gotten him every time since :lol:

am i gonna have to worry about buying fifa on black friday? im planning on going there at some point thursday night or something. its all i want so i was just going to go to best buy

So I i have a about 193k in coins now. Should I get Di Maria as a CAM or save and cop Hazard as a LM. My current LM is David Silva and his pace is slow. My current CAMS are Juan Mata and Ožil. And why are players becoming cheaper and cheaper? I spent 90k on Costa about 6 weeks back and now he's 52k coins. Smh.

And why are players becoming cheaper and cheaper?
I believe that is because of the special packs on sale right now. There are more special packs on sale tomorrow, so I would just wait till the market is flooded some more before making any moves 

I believe that is because of the special packs on sale right now. There are more special packs on sale tomorrow, so I would just wait till the market is flooded some more before making any moves 

Thanks for the reply. I'm done wasting money on fifa points to get worthless players like some Turkish bum over and over again. My squad is looking good and I'm holding it down in division 6... But I know I played a niketalker the other night and got worked like Lisa Sparxxx when she went for the gangbang record. I gotta sync up my headphone that I got last Christmas too :smh:

Prices are going back up... But yea these special packs today are knocking down prices.

2 more groups of packs will comes out today... probably a 50k pack and a 100k pack later.

Sold IF Tevez and Reus on Monday for 199k and 135k and bought Tevez back for 160k today and Reus is going for just over 100k.

Waiting for this last group of packs to come out before I buy more players back and invest in others.
pimp.gif

I would strongly recommend people not to buy players over 50k. You will keep losing value until their prices flatten out in January when EA releases the Team of the Year players. If you semi follow the market, a special 95 rated Messi card and a hand full of special packs caused havoc on the market prices yesterday.

The market is kind of recovering but sooner or later EA will keep doing these special packs leading up to Christmas. If I remember correctly from last year, Christmas week was filled with daily happy hours till New Years and players prices just kept on dropping and dropping.

If you're wondering why a player you bought for 100k is worth like 60k right now is just a matter of supply and demand. The more packs that get opened throughout the year the cheaper everything overall will get. There are a handful of exceptions like the Ronaldo' s and the Messi's that will almost certainly won't be too heavily influenced by the packs.

If you have a team that's worth anything over 200k and up, I would recommend selling your entire team before Christmas maybe even in a few weeks. You would be able to buy back your team in a months time for cheap. If yall think I'm crazy look what a 95 rated Messi did to the market. Imagine a 96/97 Messi a long with 10 others in January being released all in a weeks times.

More special packs today... Listed up most of my players last night but only sold a couple.

Got 300k to mess with outside of whats in my club which should be around 500-600k.

Bought some points today doe... 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Bout to buy like 2 of these 50k or 100k packs that come out and hope for the best.

^Best of luck to you. Let us know what you pull in the packs.

I bought Zlatan for 592K two weeks ago and now his price is under 500K :frown:

So I'm just gonna hold on to him and hope for the best even though I win more games with Emenike and a sorry 10k Turk Lig team...... :smh:

^Best of luck to you. Let us know what you pull in the packs.

I bought Zlatan for 592K two weeks ago and now his price is under 500K
frown.gif

So I'm just gonna hold on to him and hope for the best even though I win more games with Emenike and a sorry 10k Turk Lig team......
mean.gif
It was ugly bro.

laugh.gif
 Never buying points again.

Ended up spending 200k and 2000 pts on the 100k packs.

First I went to click it and right before I did the thing bumped it over to the left without me noticing and I quickly hit "OK" and ended up buying the 35k Packs that were ran all day... Got nothing but Xavi.

Then I opened the first 100k pack for real and highest rated was Dzeko... wanted to get to the next pack quick because they werent lasting more than 4-5 mins so I went to send to club.... Wrong button.  Quick sold the whole pack.
alien.gif

Next pack didn't have much of anything either but I managed to send that one to my club at least.

3rd pack had Lewandowski and Muller.  But even those 2 combined dont sell for 100k

Done buying points, probably done buying packs too.  Pretty happy with my team as it is though so maybe once in a while I'll blow coins on packs.  I'd love a TOTY Pogba though if he gets it so I might save for that.

There's gonna be a crash this week. SIF Ronaldo on its way Wednesday. Gonna sell my entire team since this crash will probably continue on till TOTY next month. Christmas is around the corner and prices will continue to drop IMO because of the daily happy hour pack offerings.

I remember I had an Aguero and Suarez worth 250k and 90k before the holiday/TOTY crash. When the TOTY cards were released Aguero was worth 110k and Suarez was like 45k during that week. Prepare for the worst guys!

I'm trying to shift my Lewandowski and Reus before the FUTmas crash and SIF Ronaldo. It hurts to take a small loss on each player, but might as well cut my losses now before the market tanks.

Last edited:
i really need to learn how to trade, got 77k but no matter how many games i play i'm never gonna be able to afford my dream squad.

It is nearly impossible to get to a substantial amount of coins by just playing matches and saving coins. Only way is to play the market.

Finally reached 1 Mil

d54b47411a11875c109d1142a0cc64d6.png

Waiting patiently until TOTY crash until I release my coins :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm sitting on 100k now. Haven't played much though, think I only advanced to one division, will be on heavy during Christmas break.

What's the best way to stack coins? Buy players around Toty and sell later?

Back
Top Bottom