Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

Definitely look to invest in TOTY. Buying at the right time during that week is also key. Buying too early or late might cost you thousands too so you kind of have to pay a little attention during that week.The big crash is usually the day and after when TOTY Ronaldo/Messi/Ibra gets released. Or when all the cards get released again, I forgot. Not sure Ibra will be TOTY but definitely when the strikers/wingers come out. Those are the big ones everyone dreams of pulling.

One more thing I'm shooting for is the Winter Upgrades. EA usually upgrades a handful of players they felt they under rated in September. Eden Hazard and Luis Suarez were the big ones last year. Both went from an 86 to 88 so whoever that had their regular 86 cards were screwed big time. Owners of their IF and SIF got automatically upgraded to 89/90 and I believe Hazard had a TIF by then so it was 91.

People who had their informs upgraded basically doubled their money. I'm gonna gamble on this and cop one or two players and hope for them to get the EA upgrade in Feb. I'm looking at De Gea, Tevez, and Aguero atm to maybe get that upgrade. Not sure about Aguero since he looks like he injured his knee pretty bad the other day but EA lowered him from an 88 in FIFA 14 to 86 this year but he's been balling out scoring 14 goals In 15 games. I'll get more on this closer to TOTY though.

People who had their informs upgraded basically doubled their money. I'm gonna gamble on this and cop one or two players and hope for them to get the EA upgrade in Feb. I'm looking at De Gea, Tevez, and Aguero atm to maybe get that upgrade. Not sure about Aguero since he looks like he injured his knee pretty bad the other day but EA lowered him from an 88 in FIFA 14 to 86 this year but he's been balling out scoring 14 goals In 15 games. I'll get more on this closer to TOTY though.

I can definitely see De Gea getting an upgrade. Don't know if I want to pickup a IF or a SIF to hold on to yet though.

Finally picked up Fifa 15 for xb1. I'm down for some FUT friendlies with anyone. Working with a

View media item 1298352Sorry for tbe horrendous quality but heres a leaked potential TOTW release for today.
Ronaldo at ST, Ibra, and Hummels. Prepare for the crash!!!
Gonna spend at least 200k on packs and pray to the FIFA God's I even sniff an inform card this week.

Last edited:
How much is IF Huntelaar going for?
Thinking about selling my Bale and some other players for Robben and Van Persie

Last edited:
How do you like Bale? im planning to get him as soon as the price drops.

I was contemplating betwen him and robben

How do you like Bale? im planning to get him as soon as the price drops.

I was contemplating betwen him and robben

I'd get Robben if I were you. I scored way more with him, especially crazy long shots. I have Ronaldo too, so Bale is just there to pretty much give assists.

Maybe I should start buying packs :nerd:

The feeling of spending all your coins on packs and literally getting nothing of worth tho :x

Maybe I should start buying packs :nerd:

The feeling of spending all your coins on packs and literally getting nothing of worth tho :x

Dont get into it man... i spent over 500 dollars from FIfa 12~Fifa 14. Its like gambling... i only spent 30 bucks this year.

Guys give me a list of players with a rating of 76 or better that are on loan right now. Can ya'll do that?

Guys give me a list of players with a rating of 76 or better that are on loan right now. Can ya'll do that?
you can look for loan players thru the catalogue bro 
happy.gif

On top of my head , Falcao, Fernando Torres, Negredo, Lampard, Micah Richards, Ben Arfa, Nani, Chicharito? Ansaldi, Iago Aspas, Deulofeu...not so sure on Bundesliga/Serie A/Ligue 1 loan players. A bit of BPL bias :lol: and a few La Liga ones tho.

Falcao, Nani, Lampard and Deulofeu are probably the best ones out of the players I mentioned. Falcao is almost automatic anywhere in/near the box, Nani is a dribbling Gawd on FIFA, Lampard is a great playmaker/long shot/FK taker and Deulofeu is an engine on the wing.

What do you even need to do with loaned out players, you on Career mode? Lol

Last edited:
On top of my head , Falcao, Fernando Torres, Negredo, Lampard, Micah Richards, Ben Arfa, Nani, Chicharito? Ansaldi, Iago Aspas, Deulofeu...not so sure on Bundesliga/Serie A/Ligue 1 loan players. A bit of BPL bias :lol: and a few La Liga ones tho.

Falcao, Nani, Lampard and Deulofeu are probably the best ones out of the players I mentioned. Falcao is almost automatic anywhere in/near the box, Nani is a dribbling Gawd on FIFA, Lampard is a great playmaker/long shot/FK taker and Deulofeu is an engine on the wing.

What do you even need to do with loaned out players, you on Career mode? Lol

Yea I just started one last week for the first time ever, wanted to fast-forward a year or two with Porto after building a bunch of money and selling everyone, then I saw all of these guys on loan go back to theiir teams and I thought to myself - this isn't realistic.

Nani will stay at Sporting, Tello won't go back to Barcelona, etc. But then again I'm playing a video game where i want Porto to have 100,000,000 dollars worth of transfer money so I guess it can't all be realistic. :lol:

Is there a way to have the players on loan just stay where they are?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom