Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

View media item 1584800
Really not feeling my new bundes team :smh: . Ever since I added my two untradeables(Castro and hermmann) I haven't played well at all with this team. Replaced Hermmann with sam and Castro with Lahm. Just seems like castro and Hermmann is killing the balance of my team and seems like theyre never where they need to be. Sucks cause when they are where I need them to be theyre really good but those instances are very rare.

WTF why do I keep not getting credited for the win after these ppl quit :smh: :smh:
All that work just to have some lame quit in the 90th and I don't get the win :smh:

WTF why do I keep not getting credited for the win after these ppl quit :smh: :smh:
All that work just to have some lame quit in the 90th and I don't get the win :smh:

I know that feel man. This games a piece of ****. Soo inferior to other FIFA's like 12 and 13. You'd never have that problem on those games. Even the gameplay on this game is gimicky.

The worst thing that's happened to me too often lately is on a lob pass my defender just bumps into a force field coming out of the runner or even gets pushed backward by some mysterious force and magically winds up 4 steps behind giving him a clear breakaway

Last edited:
The worst thing that's happened to me too often lately is on a lob pass my defender just bumps into a force field coming out of the runner or even gets pushed backward by some mysterious force and magically winds up 4 steps behind giving him a clear breakaway

you just described an issue with fifa thats been going on for years :lol: when my homies and i play we all agree no lob passes cause of the stupid glitch where your defender will run the opposite way leaving a wide open fast break.

you just described an issue with fifa thats been going on for years :lol: when my homies and i play we all agree no lob passes cause of the stupid glitch where your defender will run the opposite way leaving a wide open fast break.
Sometimes it's necessary to lob tho. The people i hate are the constant spammers. Its gotten better from last year and the year before. It's like doing an alley oops on one of the previous 2ks. Almost automatic through on goal with that shenanigan.

Last edited:
the lob through isnt a problem unless you're one to just hold X and R1 the whole time on defense.  Your defender getting beat is your fault, you had him push up to attack the ball.

My squad is just about finished.

yUvlD9H.png

I have a few free players from tourney packs on the bench too - TOTS Pastore, Yaya, MOTM Yilmaz, TOTS Vitolo, Vidal.

Last edited:
the lob through isnt a problem unless you're one to just hold X and R1 the whole time on defense.  Your defender getting beat is your fault, you had him push up to attack the ball.

:rofl:

Brah I've been playing this game since 06 and have won the division 1 Cup on my first attempt since I've started playing seasons 4 FIFA's in a row now, and counting.

I can see when I'm side to side with an attacking player going for a lobbed ball and my defender mysteriously gets pushed back by some invisible force.

Lol no

It's easy to defend most of the time, but there are too many instances of the AI defender just stopping, or having a ridiculous first touch that goes straight to the opponent, or the defender falling down, or getting "pushed back" by a mysterious breeze. It's been like that for years. If you like to dominate possession, it's going to happen to you. If you're more of a counter attacker, it's happening for you and I could see why you deny it.

View media item 1620293
Had the most fun with this squad all year. 3, 5* skillers on attack with TOTS Wijnaldum and Modric coming up every now and then and Guardado is class as a CM/CDM.

Usually switch up Wellington Silva with Neymar, TOTY Pique with Kongolo and TOTY De Gea with TOTY Cilleson when my team starts getting sluggish. Wanna try out an all Legends team before I put the sticks down till 16.

fraij da 5 11 fraij da 5 11 Nice squads fam. After all those grinding investments we made in the beginning it's nice to see you build some nice teams. I don't even want to think about starting over for FIFA 16 :frown:

Last edited:
nthat.gif
 I played my cards right when price ranges came out... Immediately sold my players and even though i took a big hit on TOTY Silva/Luiz (bought for 3M and sold for maybe 1M) I held onto those coins as the price ranges plummeted.  Packed Hero Hazard and waited even longer, then I bought Messi and Ronaldo, both of which have since increased a few hundred k.

Worked out for me... I sold TOTS Marchisio last night to try to snipe the new Vidal card but that joint is nowhere to be found. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom