::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

That set piece at the end was unbelievable. Damn, I thought for sure that was going in. I expect Argentina to take care of this Belgium team.

Disappointed, but I really didn't think the U.S. was going to beat Belgium. It sucks that this sport doesn't get more shine in the states. I doubt the U.S. will ever be great at this amazing game.

All the highlights right now is Belgium going to work on the US until Green's goal.

yo, i think there was some beef or soemthing between Belgiums coach and Klinnsman haha

I noticed the belgian coach looking at the US box a copule of times with a sinister look on his face lel

Last edited:
So, all the ppl in here who were only supporting the US.

Are you guys done with the world cup or are you guys going to support a different nation or what?

:nerd:
naw ima keep watching. I would like to see argentina win the WC but I'm not rooting for them truly like how I was rooting for the good ol USofA

Are you guys done with the world cup or are you guys going to support a different nation or what?

nerd.gif
I'll be rooting for Germany but only bcos I play with them in fifa 
laugh.gif

I feel it guys.

The world cup pretty much means nothing to me now.

Mexico losing out made me lose interest, but had some hope the US would convert something.

But now that they're out I'll just watch some games and most likely the final.

I'm not done, but my interest went from a 10 to a 1. I couldn't care less who wins going forward, hopefully the remaining games are exciting though.

AZwildcats's participation in the 2014 Fifa World Cup is over. See y'all when the Premier league starts in august

Tim Howard vein lookin like its ready to pop from dealing with all the saves that went to waste. Dude probably thinkin man eff this game.

Cortouis is too nasty..that set play they ran during the free kick..he saw that a mile away..goal denied

Deez quarterfinal matchups.
pimp.gif

I'd turn vag from Alison Brie to watch these matches instead.

This 4th of July will be the greatest holiday ever.

Back
Top Bottom