***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

@iamkiddfuture can we have a proper fila 95 release?!?? Pls I beg u they are in my top 5 of all time lol

Like a super hightop

@iamkiddfuture can we have a proper fila 95 release?!?? Pls I beg u they are in my top 5 of all time lol

Like a super hightop

aFROman, move onto the Stack 2 or some other upcoming FILA release. I'm sure KF and the other FILA marketing cats are aware of the poor reception that the 'modified' '95 retro received so they'll get it right the next time.

That is fantastic Mashburn news. Looking forward to new photos at some point in the not-too-distant future...

aFROman, move onto the Stack 2 or some other upcoming FILA release. I'm sure KF and the other FILA marketing cats are aware of the poor reception that the 'modified' '95 retro received so they'll get it right the next time.
like look at that man.. lol @vood99

i can't move on from the VB 95 man. i got to have em the right way before i go to the stack 2s n mash burn l

every night before i go to sleep, i check ebay for Fila hill1 or vb 95, Lmfao

they need to dosomething next year like what Jordan brand is doing, FILA REMASTERED.

@IamKiddfuture  tell the FILA Gods to do a remaster!!!

Last edited:
like look at that man.. lol @vood99

i can't move on from the VB 95 man. i got to have em the right way before i go to the stack 2s n mash burn l
every night before i go to sleep, i check ebay for Fila hill1 or vb 95, Lmfao
they need to dosomething next year like what Jordan brand is doing, FILA REMASTERED.
@IamKiddfuture
 tell the FILA Gods to do a remaster!!!

My dude, NK and I beat this one to death so I hear you and agree completely with you. Just keep checking eBay and your local Kijiji or CL - a pair will pop up eventually.

@IamKiddfuture The Fila Mashburn midsole will be just like the OG and the fit on the 97 would be much better, you don't know how happy that news makes me. I really appreciate it you letting us know that, for real Thank You. Keep up the great job FILA ROCKS!

Not much happening on the FILA front so I thought I'd take an opportunity to review the Stack 2 White/Navy-Red pair. I've been eyeballing this particular colourway for some time and FILA Canada had a 60-70% off promotion for a week prior to labour day. For $45 shipped to my door it was too good of a deal to pass up.

Build Quality:
Fantastic real leather upper and overall excellent construction. The clear sole and plastic lace eyelets have a yellow tinge to them but this is inevitable due to the nature of such materials. I did wear my pair for about half a day running errands and driving around and noticed that some the navy blue paint on the heel of my left pair had rubbed off. I guess the supplier of FILA's midsoles is the same one doing the midsoles on the retro AJ III & AJ IV. :tongue: There was some paint peeling on the outsole but I could not care less about that.

Cushioning & Comfort:
The padding on this pair is simply unreal - I kid you not. There's more ankle padding on a pair of Stack 2s than an entire FSR (full size run) of Nike/JB retro product. The cushioning is excellent as well and I experienced no discomfort after several hours.

Overall thoughts:
FILA product in general offers excellent value over their Nike/JB counterparts especially as they can be had at great prices. I got lucky with the 60-70% discount but even with 30%-40% these shoes are a great buy. The paint chipping/rubbing off is not a big deal for me as it sort of 'personalizes' my pair but keep this in mind if you plan on using your pair for ball or other activities.

ive worn mine a couple times, and i can say the same for mine. paint peeling, yellowed plastic, extreme comfort... to a T. even with the paint peeling i LOVE the shoe

Thought I'd share a quick shot of a few pairs I have in bins

@Rob1ne Yeah, I remember how this kid in my class in 4th grade had the freshest fila kicks and I think he had those that i posted. I swear Fila back in the days was a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom