***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Fila 96 is still the most comfortable retro

The foam used in the midsole is soft as ****. Threw my reebok shockpad insole in there and good lord

Only negative about a softer midsole is breaking down faster

I know a lot of people would pick as their all time favorite FILA sneaker model the Grant Hill 2, but mines is actually the FILA Mashburn. Yes that shoe is number one to me. I love everything about it especially that midsole is just straight bananas, bonkers etc. FILA created a masterpiece, that right there is art on your feet!

I have that Skybox waxbox :pimp:

Bout to just make a 90s basketball cards appreciation thread. Oh the memories

Last edited:
Cool, Yeah it would be dope if you made one. Back in the days it was about collecting sports cards and comic books. Those were the good old days!

My $25 Overpasses from Urban Outfitters arrived yesterday. Great shoe. Looks, comfort, materials.

Very nice.

Vintage Pic of Michael Bivins from Bell Biv DeVoe wearing the Fila FX-100

Vintage Pic of Spice 1 wearing a FILA Hoodie

Vintage Pic of Ivy Queen wearing the FILA Grant Hill 2

Joelito from Las Guanabanas wearing a FILA T-Shirt

You sure yours didnt? The synthetic upper is dingy while the midsole, laces, and mesh tongue are white. Its only noticeable in certain light

Its hard to see in a picture too unless you have some high *** quality cam which i dont lol

Still waiting on the 97's  
nerd.gif

Daniella Deutscher who played Julie Connor in the TV Show ''Hang Time'' wears the FILA Grant Hill 3

In the video below starting from 3:20 you'll see her rocking them! This is one of those shows that sneaker blogs be overlooking to put in their list of which TV shows from back in the days had some dope kicks etc. So that's why I decided to do this, enjoy!

Daniella Deutscher who played Julie Connor in the TV Show ''Hang Time'' wears the FILA Grant Hill 3

In the video below starting from 3:20 you'll see her rocking them! This is one of those shows that sneaker blogs be overlooking to put in their list of which TV shows from back in the days had some dope kicks etc. So that's why I decided to do this, enjoy!
the last tv sneaker blog I read mostly put shows on that the characters were rocking Js, a few Adidas made it in but that was it so its good to see something different

No please take your time with the 97,I gotta slow down with purchases

I could've sworn I saw a RD of 09/14/14 on the '97 in some 'Kicks' magazine I was glancing over. Did they delay the launch of this shoe?

Back
Top Bottom