***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

FILA heritage line can't go they still have much more to do, much more to give us. My advice to FILA is just keep your releases online only and just make the shoes only in OG colorways and once in the blue surprise us with a collab. I have also bought some sneakers in their original price cause I feel that is worth that price.

If the Heritage line folds or has already folded I'm not complaining. The quality and craftsmanship was shoddy at best. I bought the OG colorway 96 and UNC Spaghettis last year and needless to say they weren't great. Not to mention, I got mismatching length laces on one pair and then laces that were entirely too long on the other pair. How do you screw up something that basic? Their customer service sucks too.
We're not going anywhere. Sorry for the poor experience.

I have some theories and fears that FILA might be going the same path that Reebok are going now, barely staying on surface. Which makes me so sad, because they are the only two companies I truly care about that are still trying to give us good quality for reasonable price. If only the young cats were less influenced by some lousy clowns all over the social media.
Your theories and fears are wrong. Sorry. You can't even compare us to them. We're doing just fine.

Thanks for the concern. I apologize for not being as active on the forum. Honestly, I just don't have the time to check it everyday. There is a ton of exciting opportunities we are working on.

Here is an update:

The Lemon & Lime pack did pretty well. If I'm not mistaken there are only a few sizes left on FILA.com for the 95. The Overpass continues to be one of the best runners on the market. For those that don't know this is a runner silhouette we pulled out of the 1993 vault. The mesh on the shoe is super reflective and honestly it can easily outshine any runner on the web at a fantastic price. $70? Are you kidding.

The #FILAPeachState shoe did very very very well. Completely sold out online (FlyKix, FILA.com, Packer). The in-store event featured Trinidad James and Rich Homie Quan, along with some of Atlanta's lifestyle power players. Honestly, to me I will say that this is the best collaboration of 2014. In terms of quality, concept, delivery, packaging... it was one of my favorites.

We presented an awesome Hip-Hop showcase featuring Joey Badass, Smoke Dza, Coz (J.Cole's artist) and more. You can see a sick recap here --->

We were featured on Complex.com's 'Sneaker Shopping' series: Chris Brown (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBOfM7Xk_KY) and Fabolous (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSf5uhJuUa0)

Additionally, we remain active on social media which I invite you all to follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FILAAmerica

Twitter: https://twitter.com/FILAUSA

IG: http://instagram.com/filausa

You will get another 95, Stack 2 and 97 before the year is through. Plus we are working on some amazing stuff with future collaborations and new retros.

Skep I personally took care of you.

Overall yes, no details needed. But when it came to quality control issues like the dolphins colored overpass, nothing was done and they weren't replaced. It's cool tho. Was just disappointing cuz naturally it's a favorite, and a pair I was really looking forward to

Welcome back KiddFuture, what's the deal with Fila Canada? And MVPLikeKobe asked - when's the RD for the '97?

Never happened. If they did they did it to liquidate a small size that was sitting. They sold out we restocked they sold out.
Not to argue, but since you brought it up...the above simply isn't true.  I even saw them on at least one extremely respectable aftermarket website for about the same price.  My size 11 even sat there for a couple days.  Regardless, I payed full price for my pair and am enjoying them.

Also...you thought the Flykix collab was Fila's best of 2014?  Or you think it's the best out of all brands' collabs so far this year?

@IamKiddfuture Thanks for the update and I'm really glad to hear that FILA aint stopping. FILA keep on making that Noise!!
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Thanks for the concern. I apologize for not being as active on the forum. Honestly, I just don't have the time to check it everyday. There is a ton of exciting opportunities we are working on.

Here is an update:

The Lemon & Lime pack did pretty well. If I'm not mistaken there are only a few sizes left on FILA.com for the 95. The Overpass continues to be one of the best runners on the market. For those that don't know this is a runner silhouette we pulled out of the 1993 vault. The mesh on the shoe is super reflective and honestly it can easily outshine any runner on the web at a fantastic price. $70? Are you kidding.

The #FILAPeachState shoe did very very very well. Completely sold out online (FlyKix, FILA.com, Packer). The in-store event featured Trinidad James and Rich Homie Quan, along with some of Atlanta's lifestyle power players. Honestly, to me I will say that this is the best collaboration of 2014. In terms of quality, concept, delivery, packaging... it was one of my favorites.

We presented an awesome Hip-Hop showcase featuring Joey Badass, Smoke Dza, Coz (J.Cole's artist) and more. You can see a sick recap here --->

We were featured on Complex.com's 'Sneaker Shopping' series: Chris Brown (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBOfM7Xk_KY) and Fabolous (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSf5uhJuUa0)

Additionally, we remain active on social media which I invite you all to follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FILAAmerica

Twitter: https://twitter.com/FILAUSA

IG: http://instagram.com/filausa

You will get another 95, Stack 2 and 97 before the year is through. Plus we are working on some amazing stuff with future collaborations and new retros.

need that original shape...... forget that collab. i can't even wear my 95s that came out recently. just isn't right, it looks fake. i be looking through my shoe boxes and when i its time to open up my fila 95. just pissed me off when i look at em... lol

Welcome back KiddFuture, what's the deal with Fila Canada? And MVPLikeKobe asked - when's the RD for the '97?

So the product we all love from FILA is made and developed solely by the US. Any Licensee outside of the US has to book product. Overall, what you see Canada or Australia carrying is different product from the US. Now if you saw heritage product available, that's because they ordered through our line. In Japan and Korea the Heritage line is doing extremely well. Look for more licensees in 2015 to carry the product.

need that original shape...... forget that collab. i can't even wear my 95s that came out recently. just isn't right, it looks fake. i be looking through my shoe boxes and when i its time to open up my fila 95. just pissed me off when i look at em... lol

Need this colorway to retro

Not to argue, but since you brought it up...the above simply isn't true.  I even saw them on at least one extremely respectable aftermarket website for about the same price.  My size 11 even sat there for a couple days.  Regardless, I payed full price for my pair and am enjoying them.

Also...you thought the Flykix collab was Fila's best of 2014?  Or you think it's the best out of all brands' collabs so far this year?

Trust me they sold through amazingly across the board. I think in my personal opinion, that FILA has made some of the best collaborations. I'm speaking from the storyline/concept, details, packaging etc etc.

Obviously, we kicked off the year with Eddie Huang's BaoHaus Cage (non-retail), Sony Open Tennis collaboration of the Original Tennis, Agenda Overpass (non-retail), FILA x Lemar & Dauley #MojitoCage, FILA x Rise #NYIFL Cage, FILA x Bait 96, FILAxTMNT M-Squad, FILA x Ubiq x Packer #FILAdelphia Spaghetti, FILA x Burn Rubber x Mayor x Flud #DoughboyPack, FILA x FlyKix #FILAPeachState Original Fitness and then there will be FILA x _______, and FILA x _____ soon.

Overall, yes I love the shoe in my personal opinion. I believe that many of our collaborations warrant a well deserved spot on the Best Collabs of 2014 list. Just my personal opinion. (Not reflecting my employer with that statement.)

Lol KiddFuture, give us an RD on the '97 - there's a month and about 20 days left till the end of the year! :tongue:

Beaten to death my man, we will have to wait for them to go back to the original mold.

Trust me they sold through amazingly across the board. I think in my personal opinion, that FILA has made some of the best collaborations. I'm speaking from the storyline/concept, details, packaging etc etc.

Obviously, we kicked off the year with Eddie Huang's BaoHaus Cage (non-retail), Sony Open Tennis collaboration of the Original Tennis, Agenda Overpass (non-retail), FILA x Lemar & Dauley #MojitoCage, FILA x Rise #NYIFL Cage, FILA x Bait 96, FILAxTMNT M-Squad, FILA x Ubiq x Packer #FILAdelphia Spaghetti, FILA x Burn Rubber x Mayor x Flud #DoughboyPack, FILA x FlyKix #FILAPeachState Original Fitness and then there will be FILA x _______, and FILA x _____ soon.

Overall, yes I love the shoe in my personal opinion. I believe that many of our collaborations warrant a well deserved spot on the Best Collabs of 2014 list. Just my personal opinion. (Not reflecting my employer with that statement.)
I liked that Rise collab.  Still waiting on a re-release of those Shredders tho.

This. All of this. 95 shape is so bad I passed on them for less than $40 multiple times, and I was more than willing to pay retail when I originally heard they were coming back.

40% off everything and free shipping on fila.com today! including heritage, im finally copping the red 96, cant pass at $54 shipped in my size

Back
Top Bottom