***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

So i have to bump this, ive been looking for the stackhouse n the vb-95 aka the hills.
i had a pair when they first retro but yes i fuked em up outdoor.

FILA , Help!! lol

Last edited:
Just received word from a rep for FILA that the release date for the Stackhouse retro is 2/15/2013.

I've also heard that some other dope shoes will be returning as well once someone gives me the green light I'll divulge that info

^^^^^Oh they know believe me lol

BTW I've been told by their PR that release date has been revised to a spring release

Last edited:
Just received word from a rep for FILA that the release date for the Stackhouse retro is 2/15/2013.
I've also heard that some other dope shoes will be returning as well once someone gives me the green light I'll divulge that info
Tell the rep to get Stackhouse to wear these!

Can anyone identify the pair of Filas that had offset laces like the Nike Shake n Destrukt ?

They released circa 96/97 I think :nerd:

My memory is a little hazy, because I was a young kid, but can anyone help ID a certain FILA?

I remember the shoe had 4 bubbles on its side, if I remember correctly each bubble had a letter (fila).

thx

My memory is a little hazy, because I was a young kid, but can anyone help ID a certain FILA?
I remember the shoe had 4 bubbles on its side, if I remember correctly each bubble had a letter (fila).
thxI 
I think its called the fila bubbles

Last edited:

Great news to hear. Not interested in those Stackhouse's but really want to see companies like Fila & Converse jump into the retro game more.

Used to rock mad Fila back in the day cuz Hill was one of my fav players, had a few stackhouses as well....the Muscle Balls were my joints tho

may pick up those stack retros on sale, the white leather n navys were tough

Still got these from a few years back, nothing special but just wanted to share (for $20, i cant really complain)

xlfw04214014.jpg

Last edited:
OMG bringing back so many memories looking at these pics. :frown: ...Hope Fila does justice to these retro releases

Used to have the Fila Stackhouse Lows in white/cream color with dark blue stripes on them.

Hope they retro either the GH1 or the GH2's.

how do those FX-100s run in size? for example for jordan 4s or flights i can wear a 13, but for running style or newer basketball style shoes i wear a 14, 13 in vans, 13 in most ... i loved em in highschool would love a pair now

Back
Top Bottom