***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I'd love a pair of these.

^Let them know we need a proper GH2 retro.

ehhh i think the last retro was proper enough. except for the missing 2A. you should have seen the way they looked the first time they were retroed :lol:

or if you remember. I think it was in 2000 or 2001.

they looked like knock offs lol i got two pair og colorway and an orlando magic colorway. i still have the magic colorway. both were 19.99 at big 5 lol

They need to retro the olympic colorway

good to see they are retroing the stackhouses again and they look better this time..

ok, i remember they retroed the stackhouse back in 07 as spaghetti

any other retroes before that? like in the early 2000s?

i haven't seen em in person yet. but that tmnt pack is exactly what a collab/exclusive should be. new packaging, insoles, extras, details, etc. not just a new colorway in the same old box.

Last edited:
Copped these with relative ease, however when I was checking out I noticed it said there were only 4 left in my size (13), and I checked out very shortly after noon when the link went live...almost all other sizes stayed up until about 2pm. Either size 13 was produced in extremely limited quantities, or only dudes with big feet wanted these...lol

The thing about those hills i remember that most places had them for clearance like $40 a few years back (2008), and didn't they retail for like 90?

If and when they come out I really hope the GH2's stay under the radar so I can cop multiple pairs. You guys think that they would pull that ''limited'' tag on these? Fila! Please don't! :nerd:

I don't know, but I know when they finally came out again a coupla years ago, both the wht/blu/red and the blk/blk were sitting in my FNL stockroom foreeeeeever. Not to mention the quality looked like straight junk. I myself was supremely disappointed and I'm a GH fan from way back.

Back
Top Bottom