***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Our quality has been superb... Feel free to look back on some of these threads.... People love the leathers and materials used. That is not an issue. The retro product is a division of FILA called Heritage. There is plenty of demand for what we put out and the Stack 2 shows just that. Yes the factories can go high and low but it also comes down to matching tooling and materials for today vs. yesterday. 

There are a number of factors in volume that I am not at liberty to discuss on a forum. 

i can appreciate Fila's dedication to providing quality again, coming out with quality retros, and striving to "survive". i can also greatly appreciate the fact that you come here on the forums and kick it with us, informing us of insider info along with answering most/all questions. thanks for that!

people can criticize until days end, but bottom line is not everyone will be satisfied. id love to see them exactly like the original but will take the new retro re-design. i got my GH2 olympics and couldnt be happier with them. im trying not to spend more money, but these stacks will be VERY tempting!

First, iamkiddfuture iamkiddfuture :nthat:
The fact that there is a Fila rep here to explain and answer questions regarding their product is a huge plus IMO, and a nice move on the rep or Filas part. And I love the way he's handling our comments, or complaints lol. Actually makes me feel good about the brand and purchasing their product.

The fact that there is a Fila rep here to explain and answer questions regarding their product is a huge plus IMO, and a nice move on the rep or Filas part. And I love the way he's handling our comments, or complaints lol. Actually makes me feel good about the brand and purchasing their product.

Agreed. If only it were easier to actually get them here in Australia. Almost nowhere to be seen. Some Heritage stuff was available online, but not a lot. VERY limited in the CWs that were made available. I get that it's a small market, but still.

Agreed. The fact that he is participating here is great. I'm definitely buying a pair of stacks and GH3s. Where can we expect to find them. Boutiques? Any other major retailer?

Fila said this week for the drop date. Are they trying to confuse us like Nike, lol? Either way, I can't wait for these. I've been anticipating these since August '13.

Every fila 96 release has been on point this time around except fir that orlando colorway. The orlando colorway could have been way better without a black outsole

Guys, it's not my intention to attack KiddFuture - the fact that he/she is on this site is a huge asset. I'm just making suggestions that can better their brand. A healthy FILA, Adibok, etc... is necessary to keep Nike/JB in check because they've been slacking for the last couple of years.

And I won't lie, those red joints posted above look dope as hell.

Last edited:
ill likely pass on the red suede, but gonna be very hard to pass on the stacks

My opinion on those red suede joints...is that I really liked the initial photos of them months ago.  This new photo however looks different to me.  Maybe I am wrong, but it appears at least in this new photo, to be more of like a felt type material than the plush suede that it seemed to have in the previous pics.

Could just be the photo IDK.

My opinion on those red suede joints...is that I really liked the initial photos of them months ago.  This new photo however looks different to me.  Maybe I am wrong, but it appears at least in this new photo, to be more of like a felt type material than the plush suede that it seemed to have in the previous pics.

Could just be the photo IDK.
i can see what your saying as far as looking like felt, but i'm sure it's gonna have the same feel as the tobacco road ver.

Many have been asking for store locations for the "RED" suede @FILAUSA  96's. FILA.com will offer free shipping on any (1) single pair of Heritage footwear, as well as orders totaling $100 or more.

Below is a large portion of the retailers carrying this pair.

Fashion Ave (North Carolina), Esco (Baltimore), Hemkunt (Maryland), Mondragon Sports (San Diego), Wireless City Fashion (Charlotte), Athletes Foot (Baltimore), Sneaker Bar (Virginia), G-Money’s (Louisiana), Jean & Top Designers (Mississippi), Footwear & More (Brooklyn), KJ Sports (Brooklyn), Sneaker Net (Brooklyn), Sneaker U (Brooklyn), Sneaker & Cap Zone (Staten Island), High Style (NY), Tekkies (Brooklyn), Sneaker Box (NY), VIM (NY), Sneaker Terminal (NY), Sole City (Chicago), Friedman’s (Minnesota), Foot N Shoes (Chala Vista, CA), Streetwear (Bronx), Jeans Star (Bronx), Sneaker Villa (PA), Olympia Sports (Maine), 108 Sneaker (Newark, NJ), Jimmy’s (Bridgeport, CT), Sportstuff (Springfield, MA), Urban Gear (Springfield, MA), Salvin’s (CT), CNCPTS (Cambridge, MA) St. Pierre (Taunton, MA), BCF Sports (Miami), Outdoor Empire (Miami), GQ Fashions (Tampa) Central Sporting Goods (Miami), Purple Carpet (Miami) Lopez Shoes (Huntington Park, CA) EL Zpato Shoes (Phoenix, AZ) Classiques (Long Beach, CA) Image On South (Philadelphia) and Rise (Huntington Village, NY)

People are gonna ask since he left them out, for Georgia heads, FlyKix will have them and I would be shocked if Wish didn't have them.

I know FlyKix will but not sure about WISH. I don't think they had the KJs. If I'm not mistaken the Brooklyn and Tobacco Road Spaghettis were the last they released.

Can the Fila x Concepts joints be found for decent prices?

I know FlyKix will but not sure about WISH. I don't think they had the KJs. If I'm not mistaken the Brooklyn and Tobacco Road Spaghettis were the last they released.

Can the Fila x Concepts joints be found for decent prices?

Price on the Concepts collaboration isn't high, it's just tough to find them.

Back
Top Bottom