***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

This dude has them up on eBay right now for 79.99 shipped for those that can't wait

Last edited:
What's retail gonna be on em? And does fila.com accept PayPal? Free shipping? Sorry I'm on my phone at the moment not browsing the site

Well damn .. the eBay guy doesn't have my size 9 so I'll just stick to my original plan

What's retail gonna be on em? And does fila.com accept PayPal? Free shipping? Sorry I'm on my phone at the moment not browsing the site

retails 90 i believe. + wahtever tax of course. I believe fila.com is doing fee ship on single pairs of heritage product, so thats a nice plus since 1 pair on its own wouldn't reach the $100 threshold for free ship they usually have.

I actually bought a pair from the sellerIt was posted for $64.99 then the whole sizes sold outThen re listed for $79.99,Still a good deal tho

that seller is the from that site citysole.com. they probably saw that the amount of people willing to buy was higher than 1st anticipated and raised the price. if you look at the buy history all the sold pairs so far are from "private buyers" one of them even bought 3 pairs of size 10. somehow i doubt anyone is that thirsty for these...

Just to add, if anyone is interested, that same seller has the red 96s that release tonight for 79.99 as well. fsr 8-13 looks like as of now

I did the prepended from renarts for the 96. Trying to add to the cart on Fila and I guess they're sold out?! Glad I didn't sleep.

I just added to cart and they added just fine. I'm not risking missing them to save $10-30. I'll be rocking these soon!

Renart's has shipped already (red 96). If they have them there, I recommend using their site (someone posted the link on pg 82).

that seller is the from that site citysole.com. they probably saw that the amount of people willing to buy was higher than 1st anticipated and raised the price. if you look at the buy history all the sold pairs so far are from "private buyers" one of them even bought 3 pairs of size 10. somehow i doubt anyone is that thirsty for these...
Please be aware that CitySole is not a licensed dealer of product. We are looking into whether these pairs are legit.

So if this Seller has already shipped the shoes (per eBay update/notice) that's a bad thing day-of-release?

I'm skeptical a seller with this significant a positive feedback could be hawking fakes ... I'd hate that to be true. 

Either way, LOVE these Stack II's.

City sole is legit , been around since 2003, I use to buy Jordan's from them, then the hype started n started over pricing the damn shoes smh. Lol

Back
Top Bottom