Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

mustve been in the warehouse for months, never had a box smell like this before.....these pairs need a new home...get ya "pop champagne pearls"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the stinky boxes

i cant front it is funny tho, i was on the 2 train coming from hoh, i thought the ninja next to me was stinking.....but it was coming from my bags...smh, i LOLwhen i realized it wasn't him

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:pimp:
although red pros are prob. least favorite foams out of all foam ones and pros.
but with the translucent sole, def. copped
pimp.gif

any inside info?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Not for nothing but, why would anybody that's selling these would say that they stink. That's like the car dealer selling you a car and say, the car isin good condition but, it has an oil leak. LMAO.

its called being honest uncle sam.....you think a stinking nike box gon stop foam lovers???? jumpmans on the back of retros havent, not even cheap material andglue stains.....its just a box.....saw you at hoh doing ur thing tho...good !$+#

Well I understand that but, mine don't stink. I might have seen you but, there were to many cats there. Next let's meet and network. FTW.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Well I understand that but, mine don't stink. I might have seen you but, there were to many cats there. Next let's meet and network. FTW.

you lucky yours dont smell....yea we gotta network, it was a lot of NYC NTers out there....

^yep. a lot of NTers out there yesterday and day before. met a couple of em. next time around, NT summit at HOH
laugh.gif

Grizz,you were able to cop right?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

HAI HYPES!

Camped out. 4 Pair. 3 Pair with me, one will scoop up for tomorrow. Didn't get my size. Oh well.

Good thing My recent pick up satisfied me enough
smile.gif

Only MJ's. I guess you do run Chicago Kinda? I'm not far behind. U have like... 10 years on me? lol.

You were right here the first time...........we gotta connect tho on future releases.........i have something big planned! get at me!

^^^^^^ All gravy..you got my number ...next release...you already know!

The HOUSE OF HOOPS NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE DS SIZE 9 COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!

^^^^^ IF YOU DID NOT GET A MESSAGE FROM ME SAYING THAT I GOT YOUR PAIR ..THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND AS SOON AS ITS TRANFERRED BACK INTO PAYPAL..........YOU CAN ONLY SWIPE THE PAYPAL DEBIT CARD SO MANY TIMES BEFORE THEY LOCK IT YA DIG!

MY TEAM WAS SMALL...LIKE MICRO BUT WE STILL MANAGED 7 PAIRS

Listen man I need my money, I knew I was crazy to send someone I don't know $264 and wait around for 3 months like a !!+!!++ thinking everything waso.k.
smh.gif
All I've heard was how I was good to go and then I see this ^, not good business to come in show off your pair and just throw in that the peoplewho you didn't get pairs for will just have to wait to get their money back depending on when you and paypal can work it out.

I'd be interested to know just how many people got the shaft on this deal?

ONLY REASON Y THESES PRO R GOING FOR SO MUCH IS CUZ THERE'S UNDER 1000 PAIRS WORLDWIDE... STOP LOW BALLING PEOPLE... JUST RELIZE 700 AT NY HOH.. 30 AT CHIHOH.. AND LESS THEN 100 AT LA HOH.... NOW STOP CRYING THAT THERE EXPENSIVE.... THERE MAD RARE!! ONLY PLACE WHERE ITS NOT GONNA SEEM LIKE THAT IS NEW YORK CUZWE GOT SO MANY PAIRS AND NEW YORK IS A FOAM CITY... MOST OF THE DUDES ON LINE COPPED FOR THEMSELFS...

OH AND THE POINT OF MY RANT ABOVE IS THAT EVEN THOU UR GONNA B PAY $375 AND UP UR PROBABLY GONNA B 1 OF THE HAND FULL THAT HAVE THEM IN YOUR STATE!!... IMAGINEU HAD THEM FOR MERMORIAL WEEKEND IN MIAMI... UR GOING HARD!!

^^^^^ yo my man above is tellin you the truth straight up.......but I got a 10.5 that I need gone quick 370 shipped ya dig

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Listen man I need my money, I knew I was crazy to send someone I don't know $264 and wait around for 3 months like a !!+!!++ thinking everything was o.k.
smh.gif
All I've heard was how I was good to go and then I see this ^, not good business to come in show off your pair and just throw in that the people who you didn't get pairs for will just have to wait to get their money back depending on when you and paypal can work it out.

I'd be interested to know just how many people got the shaft on this deal?

lol, Only MJs isn't gonna screw ya sir. I'm sure you'll get your refund as soon as possible. I can'teven fault Only MJs for posting up his pair. What; you thought he would get your pair before he got his own? Thefreakin' place only had 24 pairs total after all. We're lucky we got anything.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^yep. a lot of NTers out there yesterday and day before. met a couple of em. next time around, NT summit at HOH
laugh.gif

Grizz,you were able to cop right?
yes sir....
pimp.gif
.... chilled by Blimpie's and watched the Mrs. bring me my pair...and like 2k said we could really do some damage...im prettysure there were probably 15 or so NTers down there..

Back
Top Bottom