Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

YO Y'ALL NEWBS NEED TO STOP PUTTING U GOT THE SHOES FOR SALE IN THIS THREAD OR ELSE ITS GONNA GET LOCKED. JUST PUT IT IN UR SIG, ON EBAY, AND OR PM MEMBERSCRYING THAT THEY DIDNT GET A PAIR.

bye bye Noob!
laugh.gif
BANNED

Grizz, nice to see you got your pair
pimp.gif
NY NTers did good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

met Uncle Sam,seen him puttin in work comin straight from work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

HW was holdin his down, he went IN
pimp.gif

Pimp I aint see you but I know you was there
laugh.gif
Fresh, Grizz, and everyone else
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NYC NTers next launch? yes
laugh.gif

hhahah all those emoticons slowing up this piece of shhh work comp.. yea we on it, BKLYNSTYLEBABY, searchin4js was there too i believe, riveratoo....hammercharge...fresh knew the faces, i just heard the names

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN ONLY 30 PAIRS AT HOH CHI ???????? I wonder what pairs Frank was able to walk away with ?
HoH Chi only had 24 pairs total for the folks in line. I was super lucky that I got my size. Had I not been there early in the AM, I woulda been SOL.
I'm not sure how many they had for the folks in line, but I think I was #27 and I got the last pair that that were giving out to people inline (size 7.5). Luckily I got that inside man who set aside a size 10.5 for me too. There were another 2 people that had similar inside connects that I knowof b/c we were all there checking out at 9:05pm after closing. But I was specifically told that HOH Chi got 32 pairs, so that still leaves 2 pairs unaccountedfor... Frank prolly got them or they went home with Doug the manager.

yea I love them emoticons
laugh.gif
roll.gif

yea BKstyle, Jay, everyone else there
pimp.gif

yea Will was there,always droppin knowledge
laugh.gif
dudes were salty when he came out with 2 pairs while 500 people still waited
laugh.gif

and for the guy who sent franky $,stop cryin. why'd you send him $? cause you do NOT have a HOH in your city. you wet your pants when word of Pearl foamsleaked. now you wanna cry cause he took a pic of HIS sz.9?
laugh.gif
and you're mad at him that FTL allocated under 40 pairs to CHI? take your $ and head toebay.

BTW,franky, thanks again for pickin me up a pair. hope you shipped today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for all the DMV NTers, sorry that Nike did you uys wrong again
smh.gif

one day there'll be a hOH over there,MD supposedly?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and for the guy who sent franky $,stop cryin. why'd you send him $? cause you do NOT have a HOH in your city. you wet your pants when word of Pearl foams leaked. now you wanna cry cause he took a pic of HIS sz.9?
laugh.gif
and you're mad at him that FTL allocated under 40 pairs to CHI? take your $ and head to ebay.
Quoted for Truth.

That said, this is precisely why I don't accept payments for HOH releases before I have the shoes in hand ready to ship. I don't want some pissantNTer coming in here boo-hooing like I tried to pull one over on him and trying to besmirch my good name.

Yeah I said "besmirch" (look it up).

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

ONLY REASON Y THESES PRO R GOING FOR SO MUCH IS CUZ THERE'S UNDER 1000 PAIRS WORLDWIDE... STOP LOW BALLING PEOPLE... JUST RELIZE 700 AT NY HOH.. 30 AT CHI HOH.. AND LESS THEN 100 AT LA HOH.... NOW STOP CRYING THAT THERE EXPENSIVE.... THERE MAD RARE!! ONLY PLACE WHERE ITS NOT GONNA SEEM LIKE THAT IS NEW YORK CUZ WE GOT SO MANY PAIRS AND NEW YORK IS A FOAM CITY... MOST OF THE DUDES ON LINE COPPED FOR THEMSELFS...

i feel where your comming from 100% but ive always had this mindset when buying. i'm not going to let hype and the market determine how much i pay for apair of shoes. truthfully i don't like the color on these compared to the 2002 pearls but either way the most i would pay for them is $250. you canconsider it lowballing and quite honest i would understand why anyone who put in the work to get these to sell would think i'm lowballing but mymentalitly has always been that their just shoes i can live without them, i can hold out until someones desperatly in need of fast money and gotta sell asapand cheap or whatever.

thats just me thinking though, ive had no problem getting some real steals strictly off of patience and looking around, i'm a rare breed these days mostpeople when they don't get their shoes go into panic mode and are willing to pay those exuberant prices on ebay or on here so resellers i can't knockyou guys one bit at all.

^^LOL

Its hard to imagine the craziness in NY, but by looking at the pics....HA still can't imagine it!
laugh.gif

The morning of, I signed on NT, saw the Pearl thread at 9:00 am pst, and saw they changed the release date. I called HoH LA at 10:00 am and asked..."Youguys have the pearl foams? and is there a line outside" and he said "yeah, just got them and no line"

I got there by 10:15, no one there, picked up 3 pairs, waited for my homie and picked up 1 more. Thats why I cant imagine the NY craziness, guess i was reallylucky. Thank god for NT.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yea I love them emoticons
laugh.gif
roll.gif

yea BKstyle, Jay, everyone else there
pimp.gif

yea Will was there,always droppin knowledge
laugh.gif
dudes were salty when he came out with 2 pairs while 500 people still waited
laugh.gif

and for the guy who sent franky $,stop cryin. why'd you send him $? cause you do NOT have a HOH in your city. you wet your pants when word of Pearl foams leaked. now you wanna cry cause he took a pic of HIS sz.9?
laugh.gif
and you're mad at him that FTL allocated under 40 pairs to CHI? take your $ and head to ebay.

BTW,franky, thanks again for pickin me up a pair. hope you shipped today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for all the DMV NTers, sorry that Nike did you uys wrong again
smh.gif

one day there'll be a hOH over there,MD supposedly?

roll.gif
funny and true at the same time.....

Originally Posted by authentic727

^^LOL

Its hard to imagine the craziness in NY, but by looking at the pics....HA still can't imagine it!
laugh.gif

The morning of, I signed on NT, saw the Pearl thread at 9:00 am pst, and saw they changed the release date. I called HoH LA at 10:00 am and asked..."You guys have the pearl foams? and is there a line outside" and he said "yeah, just got them and no line"

I got there by 10:15, no one there, picked up 3 pairs, waited for my homie and picked up 1 more. Thats why I cant imagine the NY craziness, guess i was really lucky. Thank god for NT.

word up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

HAI HYPES!

Camped out. 4 Pair. 3 Pair with me, one will scoop up for tomorrow. Didn't get my size. Oh well.

Good thing My recent pick up satisfied me enough
smile.gif

Only MJ's. I guess you do run Chicago Kinda? I'm not far behind. U have like... 10 years on me? lol.

You were right here the first time...........we gotta connect tho on future releases.........i have something big planned! get at me!

^^^^^^ All gravy..you got my number ...next release...you already know!

The HOUSE OF HOOPS NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE DS SIZE 9 COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!

^^^^^ IF YOU DID NOT GET A MESSAGE FROM ME SAYING THAT I GOT YOUR PAIR ..THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND AS SOON AS ITS TRANFERRED BACK INTO PAYPAL..........YOU CAN ONLY SWIPE THE PAYPAL DEBIT CARD SO MANY TIMES BEFORE THEY LOCK IT YA DIG!

MY TEAM WAS SMALL...LIKE MICRO BUT WE STILL MANAGED 7 PAIRS

Listen man I need my money, I knew I was crazy to send someone I don't know $264 and wait around for 3 months like a !!+!!++ thinking everything was o.k.
smh.gif
All I've heard was how I was good to go and then I see this ^, not good business to come in show off your pair and just throw in that the people who you didn't get pairs for will just have to wait to get their money back depending on when you and paypal can work it out.

I'd be interested to know just how many people got the shaft on this deal?
You weren;t crazy. It was a gamble, okay, you'll be refunded.The guy behind me traveled 2 1/2 hours from Indiana to get his and either got a14 or a 7.5, maybe neither. HE WENT OUT AND TRIED HIS BEST. HOW CAN YOU BE MAD AT SOMEONE WHO TRIED TO HOOK YOU UP. I DONT CARE WHERE YOU LIVE, IF THERE ISNT AHOH WITHIN 500 MILES OF YOU. DO NOT BLAST SOMEONE IF THEY ATTEMPTED TO GRAB YOU A PAIR. THE SAME GUY TRIED TO GET 20 OTHER PEOPLE THEIR PAIR. HE PROB HEARD THESAME RUMOR THAT I DID "THERES PLENTY TO GO AROUND". ALL CAPS BCUZ THAT MADE ME
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I can see if you wanted your money refunded, but this isn;t just about that. To be honest, if someone asked me to hook them up, and there was one pair left, IMGONNA GRAB THAT PAIR FOR MYSELF! I WAS THE ONE THAT WAITED. AND THE OTHER PERSON DIDNT PAY ME ANY EXTRA.

And yes! I would post a pic for NT. WHY NOT?! He worked hard for his pair....

It's easy to log on to paypal, send money(not even really compensating then) and then complaining. He didn;t buy 20 pair and put them ion ebay. He got 7pair, and hooked other people up, prob people hes better associated with. HOW CAN U BE MAD?!

One of the worst sneaker releases ever! People are dumb enough to allow sneakers, to take them out of character. I love my kicks. Its nothing but sneakers forme but. But the shoe game has changed. There are too many people ruining for the rest of us.

not sure how i wanna respond to this....so imma let someone else respond cause it isn't so black/white as you are describing

word I can't take that away from anyone. If they on top of their game for sure. But I'm talking about the store getting shut down because of themadness. Or stores deciding to do raffles because its to much of a hassle. Hey you don't have to agree with me but I knew the shoes game. When things weredifferent. That's all I'm trying to say.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN ONLY 30 PAIRS AT HOH CHI ???????? I wonder what pairs Frank was able to walk away with ?
HoH Chi only had 24 pairs total for the folks in line. I was super lucky that I got my size. Had I not been there early in the AM, I woulda been SOL.
I'm not sure how many they had for the folks in line, but I think I was #27 and I got the last pair that that were giving out to people in line (size 7.5). Luckily I got that inside man who set aside a size 10.5 for me too. There were another 2 people that had similar inside connects that I know of b/c we were all there checking out at 9:05pm after closing. But I was specifically told that HOH Chi got 32 pairs, so that still leaves 2 pairs unaccounted for... Frank prolly got them or they went home with Doug the manager.
Ha!, yeah; I peeped you there rolling in all late in the evening and I knew something was up; I pretty much assumed,at that point, that some pairswere set aside. I didn't want to put you out there like that though. My bud was 22nd in line, and only 2 folks after him got pairs. You were last in linethen. I didn't notice you in line at all though. Then again, I wasn't paying too much attention at that point...

OMG %$@ EBAY ENDED MY 4 LISTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

one was at 350, the other at 305 with OVER 5 DAYS LEFT!

Maybe i should paid my fees on time :/

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

OMG %$@ EBAY ENDED MY 4 LISTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

one was at 350, the other at 305 with OVER 5 DAYS LEFT!

Maybe i should paid my fees on time :/

ouch...maybe i need to throw my pairs up, ninjas are lowballing crazy right now
indifferent.gif

HOH NY got shut down cuz of fights and robberys... the dumbest fight were over line cuts meanwhile there was 700 pairs for sale SMFH!! and they shut the linedown at ticket #420 i believe which was pair 320 cuz the tickets started at ticket #100 AKA 1ST PAIR

Originally Posted by Nothing But Sneaker

word I can't take that away from anyone. If they on top of their game for sure. But I'm talking about the store getting shut down because of the madness. Or stores deciding to do raffles because its to much of a hassle. Hey you don't have to agree with me but I knew the shoes game. When things were different. That's all I'm trying to say.

The store didn't get shut down over "madness". The dudes that were out there were as peaceful as it gets for the most part.

It got shut down because 1) there where about 700-1,000 out front with no walk space for pedestrians. 2) The release wasn't too organized on the first day3) NYPD/former hs hall monitors are a bunch of sensitive pricks (no offense to my boy who is a cop, but even he can be a sensitive a-hole from time to time).

They tried to tell 1,000 people not crowd an already naturally crowded street with no where else to move and no barricades. Everytime they asked all they got afew hundred of these:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd be aggy too if I had a gun and no one listened to my orders...
tongue.gif

I didn't see whatever fight that went down, but still all things considered things REALLY could have been worse.

Back
Top Bottom