Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

HAI HYPES!

Camped out. 4 Pair. 3 Pair with me, one will scoop up for tomorrow. Didn't get my size. Oh well.

Good thing My recent pick up satisfied me enough
smile.gif

Only MJ's. I guess you do run Chicago Kinda? I'm not far behind. U have like... 10 years on me? lol.

You were right here the first time...........we gotta connect tho on future releases.........i have something big planned! get at me!

^^^^^^ All gravy..you got my number ...next release...you already know!

The HOUSE OF HOOPS NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE DS SIZE 9 COLLECTION IS COMPLETE!

^^^^^ IF YOU DID NOT GET A MESSAGE FROM ME SAYING THAT I GOT YOUR PAIR ..THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND AS SOON AS ITS TRANFERRED BACK INTO PAYPAL..........YOU CAN ONLY SWIPE THE PAYPAL DEBIT CARD SO MANY TIMES BEFORE THEY LOCK IT YA DIG!

MY TEAM WAS SMALL...LIKE MICRO BUT WE STILL MANAGED 7 PAIRS

Listen man I need my money, I knew I was crazy to send someone I don't know $264 and wait around for 3 months like a !!+!!++ thinking everything was o.k.
smh.gif
All I've heard was how I was good to go and then I see this ^, not good business to come in show off your pair and just throw in that the people who you didn't get pairs for will just have to wait to get their money back depending on when you and paypal can work it out.

I'd be interested to know just how many people got the shaft on this deal?
You weren;t crazy. It was a gamble, okay, you'll be refunded.The guy behind me traveled 2 1/2 hours from Indiana to get his and either got a 14 or a 7.5, maybe neither. HE WENT OUT AND TRIED HIS BEST. HOW CAN YOU BE MAD AT SOMEONE WHO TRIED TO HOOK YOU UP. I DONT CARE WHERE YOU LIVE, IF THERE ISNT A HOH WITHIN 500 MILES OF YOU. DO NOT BLAST SOMEONE IF THEY ATTEMPTED TO GRAB YOU A PAIR. THE SAME GUY TRIED TO GET 20 OTHER PEOPLE THEIR PAIR. HE PROB HEARD THE SAME RUMOR THAT I DID "THERES PLENTY TO GO AROUND". ALL CAPS BCUZ THAT MADE ME
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I can see if you wanted your money refunded, but this isn;t just about that. To be honest, if someone asked me to hook them up, and there was one pair left, IM GONNA GRAB THAT PAIR FOR MYSELF! I WAS THE ONE THAT WAITED. AND THE OTHER PERSON DIDNT PAY ME ANY EXTRA.

And yes! I would post a pic for NT. WHY NOT?! He worked hard for his pair....

It's easy to log on to paypal, send money(not even really compensating then) and then complaining. He didn;t buy 20 pair and put them ion ebay. He got 7 pair, and hooked other people up, prob people hes better associated with. HOW CAN U BE MAD?!
Onlymjs was supposed to get me a pair also. Im in the DMV, FOAMPOSITE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!!
We dont have HOH here so he was the only chance for me to get a pair, even though I didnt get my pair at least the guy was willing to go out of his way to helpme out at retail.
Also, ONLYMJSCOLLECTED is a 100000000% LEGIT, I have had 3 transactions with him in the last month. He was the reason I was able to get the Kobe MLKs otherwiseI would be on ebay paying at least double.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and for the guy who sent franky $,stop cryin. why'd you send him $? cause you do NOT have a HOH in your city. you wet your pants when word of Pearl foams leaked. now you wanna cry cause he took a pic of HIS sz.9?
laugh.gif
and you're mad at him that FTL allocated under 40 pairs to CHI? take your $ and head to ebay.
Quoted for Truth.

That said, this is precisely why I don't accept payments for HOH releases before I have the shoes in hand ready to ship. I don't want some pissant NTer coming in here boo-hooing like I tried to pull one over on him and trying to besmirch my good name.

Yeah I said "besmirch" (look it up).

Both of you punks can kiss @+@ I could care less about getting the shoes, all I needed to see was a message in my inbox from paypal saying I had my money refunded no explanation needed. I just don't need to hear for 3 months that I'm going to get my pair then all I see is a post in here saying that I'll have to wait for my money back.

I AGREE WITH YOU 3thaman .... It was like for the WHOLE 3 months dude was making it seem like he was REALLY going to be able to hook everyone up . I keptasking him if it was for sure FOR SURE . He said yes its all good . Im just upset because if I would of known it was NOT looking good I could of had someoneelse get me a pair in NY. As much pull as he has I dont get WHY he wouldnt tell us he wasnt able to get all these pairs b4 hand .

^^bcuz going in...he prob thought(just as i did) Hoh would not be releasing only 24 pair....

But yet you claim to have SO MUCH PULL you cant even find out the REAL NUMBERS ... I dont know man . Dont get me wrong I see dude does come thru for some(He isLEGIT).

Whats the point of riffin after the fact
He wasnt able to pull it off for everyon
BIG EFFIN DEAL!
Its not like anyone was expecting Nike to move the release up especially after delaying them to begin with
That alone should give u the idea that things may not go as planned, not to mention the confusian on the size of the Chi stores shipment
Iont know exactly what the story is
But ima give him the benefit of the doubt that he did what he could and it didnt pan out
Ya win some ya lose some
Its called life
NOW...
All that bein said i needs my bread back as soon as possible MJs
Im tryin to make lemonade ya dig

Originally Posted by capfive

All that bein said i needs my bread back as soon as possible MJs
Im tryin to make lemonade ya dig

I feel you G .

LOL .. I bake Cake ...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

and for the guy who sent franky $,stop cryin. why'd you send him $? cause you do NOT have a HOH in your city. you wet your pants when word of Pearl foams leaked. now you wanna cry cause he took a pic of HIS sz.9?
laugh.gif
and you're mad at him that FTL allocated under 40 pairs to CHI? take your $ and head to ebay.
Quoted for Truth.

That said, this is precisely why I don't accept payments for HOH releases before I have the shoes in hand ready to ship. I don't want some pissant NTer coming in here boo-hooing like I tried to pull one over on him and trying to besmirch my good name.

Both of you punks can kiss @+@ I could care less about getting the shoes, all I needed to see was a message in my inbox from paypal saying I had my money refunded no explanation needed. I just don't need to hear for 3 months that I'm going to get my pair then all I see is a post in here saying that I'll have to wait for my money back.

I AGREE WITH YOU 3thaman .... It was like for the WHOLE 3 months dude was making it seem like he was REALLY going to be able to hook everyone up . I kept asking him if it was for sure FOR SURE . He said yes its all good . Im just upset because if I would of known it was NOT looking good I could of had someone else get me a pair in NY. As much pull as he has I dont get WHY he wouldnt tell us he wasnt able to get all these pairs b4 hand .
Has anybody at all got a refund yet? You other guys are flying all over the place with your responses. Yes If it was me I'd definately takecare of myself first, and if he did try to get the shoes than so be it. But don't act like you've got the situation under control for 3 months thanjust act like it's nothing that you weren't able to get the everyones shoes, there's alot of other things I could have been doing with that money.I guarantee you he's scrambling right now to come up with everybody's money.

Were's he at? If I'm wrong I'll say so but until I've got my money back all I've got were responses made of doo doo. I might as well havesent my money to Oh Snaps or somebody else on this board and I would have got the same result. So I don't want to hear anything about me being grateful.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

laugh.gif
Quoted for Truth.

I AGREE WITH YOU 3thaman .... It was like for the WHOLE 3 months dude was making it seem like he was REALLY going to be able to hook everyone up . I kept asking him if it was for sure FOR SURE . He said yes its all good . Im just upset because if I would of known it was NOT looking good I could of had someone else get me a pair in NY. As much pull as he has I dont get WHY he wouldnt tell us he wasnt able to get all these pairs b4 hand .
Has anybody at all got a refund yet? You other guys are flying all over the place with your responses. Yes If it was me I'd definately take care of myself first, and if he did try to get the shoes than so be it. But don't act like you've got the situation under control for 3 months than just act like it's nothing that you weren't able to get the everyones shoes, there's alot of other things I could have been doing with that money. I guarantee you he's scrambling right now to come up with everybody's money.

Were's he at? If I'm wrong I'll say so but until I've got my money back all I've got were responses made of doo doo. I might as well have sent my money to Oh Snaps or somebody else on this board and I would have got the same result. So I don't want to hear anything about me being grateful.

ONCE again I agree with 3thaman.

I dont see how its taking so LONG to give refunds ... The shoes dropped on the 19th and I have ti see my loot .
He was the one that said you well get your money back right then and there on the day of the drop if he didnt cop a pair .

Its ALL OVER with NOW ... all we want is OUR refund .

^ I'm not even involved in this but I'm pretty sure onlymjs already said everybody would be refunded after the money clears back into his paypalaccount. And as everyone knows that can take 3 days. Just be patient, the whole 3 month thing is sumthin different imo I'm pretty sure he didn't sayyou had to pay him that long ago. Also these dropping early most likely played a huge part in why he couldn't get as many pairs as he said.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by agold1002

false advertisement/
Word.

Sorry to hear about that 3thaman
smh.gif
tired.gif

Were you been True? Everytime I see a good deal on ebay I think to myself ooh True will get pissed if I win those.
laugh.gif

Same crap diffrent day with this board, I don't know what's making maddest, that this guy hasn't refunded the money yet or that I was stupid enoughto actually send it.

And we wonder what's wrong with this country.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ I'm not even involved in this but I'm pretty sure onlymjs already said everybody would be refunded after the money clears back into his paypal account. And as everyone knows that can take 3 days. Just be patient, the whole 3 month thing is sumthin different imo I'm pretty sure he didn't say you had to pay him that long ago. Also these dropping early most likely played a huge part in why he couldn't get as many pairs as he said.

He did so tell use to send payment awhile ago BEFORE HIS SO CALLED LIST OF 15 gets full .

C'mon man! Is there NOT anyone that can drop solid info besides me on the pairs?! I live in Chi and i have this information for 2 of 3 locations................... and let me just say.......bout time they realized Chi was on it! NYC - if i was out there i would be on site no later than 05/20/2009 cause 99% of yall will be
mad.gif
devil.gif
come 05/23/2009!

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Yo, could someone tell me how foam's fit?
I never owned or tried on a pair.
You should just keep it that way!
roll.gif

Its looking like its always been looking....GOOD!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Ending the BS now! 240 pairs total..... You can guess on how the distribution will be delt with!

This Number To Me Sounds MUCH More Logical Than The "700 Pairs For HOHNY" That We Heard About Earlier In This Thread
grin.gif

It was TRUE ....

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

NIKE LEATHER DUFFLE BAG AND MY FOAMS EYYY!!!
*50 CENT VOICE*- I'm A *#%*%% Up +#%%!.. You Should Do Something To Me!! Ha Ha!!
Man, if the Pearls were actually this light, I'd be fiendin'!

^ ok, was that 3 months ago or 3 weeks ago? But really everyone should just put themselves in his shoes. He didn't come through and he will refund themoney as soon as he can. Also so what your out $250-260 for 2 days if he wouldve came through with the kicks you wouldnt have that money anyways. Not like thatmoney is gunna make or break you, I know thats not the case cuz if it was then I wouldn't be spending it on kicks.

no i wasnt able to get your pair sorry! please see my recent post in the pearl thread

-------------------------------------
To:wow:nly MJs collected
Sent:May 20, 2009, 8:02 pm

Were you able to get my size 12 in the pearls? Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

To:3thaman
Sent:May 6, 2009, 10:26 am

Yes of course

Sent:May 6, 2009, 10:23 am

Hey man,

Am I still down to get my pair of size 12 foams?

Sent:April 30, 2009, 10:40 am

Leave the country?! Never I'm here pimp making moves getting my connect status on point!

Sent:April 30, 2009, 9:16 am

Hey man, you've not left the country have you?

Sent:April 6, 2009, 8:18 am

I spoke to my guy at Chicago HOH and he assured me that they will be getting them. He is even calling corporateweekly to ensure that he gets them. He expects to have a better update when he ets his next inventory sheet.

Sent:April 5, 2009, 5:24 pm

Hey there, What's the latest on the Pearls?

Sent:March 24, 2009, 6:31 pm

yeah its still looking good. assoon as they hit ill have them.....dont believe the hype! lol

Sent:March 24, 2009, 7:46 am

How's it looking man, Chances still good to get my pair? These low numbers being thrown out are making me nervous.lol

Sent:March 14, 2009, 7:06 pm

yeah man I'llremember...i have it written on my list! but i'll add that if i cant get a 12 to get an 11.5 are you sure you wouldnt want a 12.5 cause iknow that the foams run a bit small

Sent:March 14, 2009, 6:52 pm

Thanks man, I appreciate it and if I can return the favor I will. Keep me posted. Remember foams size 12, now if you have a problem with a 12 I'd squeezeinto a 11.5.

Thanks

Sent:March 14, 2009, 3:14 pm

Yep, I got your payment. Your all set. I'll Keep you posted!

Sent:March 14, 2009, 2:46 pm

Hey there,

Just sent payment for a pair of Pearls size 12, Payment will be from . Let me know if there is a problem and thanks again.

3thaman

Sent:March 13, 2009, 9:29 pm

I only charge a 25 dollar hook up fee to get you a pair of shoes from HOH which aint sh*t! . You have to understand that ive gotten so many orders that i need to charge now to get people stuff cause i literally have to carryall these shoes, take them home, ship them out, and then get back to you with tracking. It's a lot of work. Also please understand that i only ship onWEEKDAYS Mon-Fri from my Job since we have our own shipping facility!

NO ONE MAKES THE LIST UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED! THIS IS THE LIST THAT I HAND MY HOH CONNECT TO PULL THEM ASIDE FORME.

For Pearl Foams
200 retail price + 10% Chicago Tax = 220
220 + 9.85 2-3 day priority shipping thru USPS = 229.85
229.85 + 25 hook up fee = 254.85
254.85 + 4% paypal fee = 264.04 grand total for 1 pair which is far less than what you would pay a reseller or on ebay period!

For Lebrons!
140 retail price + 10% Chicago Tax = 154
154 + 9.85 2-3 day priority shipping thru USPS = 163.85
163.85 + 25 hook up fee = 188.85
188.85 + 4% paypal fee = 196.40 grand total for 1 pair which is far less than what you would pay a reseller or on ebay period!

For Kobes
120 retail price + 10% Chicago Tax = 132
132 + 9.85 2-3 day priority shipping thru USPS = 141.85
141.85 + 25 hook up fee = 166.85
166.85 + 4% paypal fee = 173.52 grand total for 1 pair which is far less than what you would pay a reseller or on ebay period!

Remember that the Akrons dropped today, the SuperMans drop next friday, and the Kobe IV Aces along with the Lebron VI CTK's drop next Sunday March 22nd! imonly taking 15 orders max for each shoe. payment must be made if you want me to get your pair. everyone pays for their own! im not going to put the money upfront for your pair. you pay, you get on the paid list that i hand to my HOH connect!

my paypal email address is
in the event im not able to get your pair you will be refunded same day asthe release day!

make sure to include you NT name, Specific Shoe,, and size you need when you send the payment in the message section.If the payment is sent without this info, your payment will be refunded immediately!

Sent:March 13, 2009, 4:43 pm

Dammit man I just got in from work and saw your post, I could really use your help in getting a size 12 since I'm in Tn.lol If you could do anythingI'd appreciate it and add a little for your time and trouble. And If I run into anymore deals I'd be sure to let you know.

Thanks,

^^^ THAT is what we were ALL GOING OFF OF .... I mean dude put it out there like it was all GOOD .

I guess with this one .. All i have to say is .....

and the beat goes on ....

Back
Top Bottom