Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL..dudes is panicking pay $375 as if they will never be on eBay again.

cosign i would try to use that $375 to get something more desirable like some concord xi's or some royal foams if i didn't have both of those shoes already. dudes get into panic mode off some oh my god i gotta have them type mentality.

patience is your friend people.
let them panic, don't wait. Cop NOW.
wink.gif
you'll be able to get your pair sold easily though.
So far no luck, just some lowballer's and a couple offer's that aren't quite what I'm lookin for.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by penny4president

I'm no NT vet but please, please , please NEWBIES...Finish ur thoughts in one post, stop trying to get ur post count to match the price of these kicks!

A lot of truth in what's being said up there... Dudes come asking for favors but never offer to hold you down........got PMs talking bout its NT, we all afamily, hook a brother up.. Nahhhh nig, you weren't out with me in Harlem waiting outside but you wanna be blessed... Smh

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

ouch...maybe i need to throw my pairs up, ninjas are lowballing crazy right now
indifferent.gif
i had about 15 PM's asking if i can do 300 shipped when my auctions were OVER 300 WITHOUT SHIPPING
indifferent.gif

damn yo a bunch of cheap bast............. on niketalk

This is what I dont understand. I have been online for 2 different seperate days and been through some trouble just to get my hands on a few pairs most of themwhich I didn't pay retail for and ppl are giving me a hard time just for $350-375, I got rid on one yesterday for $350.00 so i don't understand certainpeople on niketalk. A few stores down from House Of Hoops that sells sneaker are selling them for $400 they had 6 pairs and only down to one 10.5 lefted so Ireally don't understand why people are low balling od maybe putting them on eBay isn't a bad idea

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

This is what I dont understand. I have been online for 2 different seperate days and been through some trouble just to get my hands on a few pairs most of them which I didn't pay retail for and ppl are giving me a hard time just for $350-375, I got rid on one yesterday for $350.00 so i don't understand certain people on niketalk. A few stores down from House Of Hoops that sells sneaker are selling them for $400 they had 6 pairs and only down to one 10.5 lefted so I really don't understand why people are low balling od maybe putting them on eBay isn't a bad idea
Most of the big resellers I know make chump change on stuff but the difference is they sell low and move volume and you can apply this toeverything not just kicks. You got what 8 pairs from what I seen ($1664) and if you sell for even 335 you make 1016 or a little less if you had to pay peoplefor waiting in profit. Still not a bad come up for a few hours from 2 days combined. You could get your asking price but that takes a lot more work and slowlyprices will drop. If think they won't just wait and see. The longer you wait the lower the price falls because those that wanted to pay already have andthen you are left those that want deals or lowball. They might pick back up in price but not anytime soon. Hey what do I know I'm not a reseller.

I got my pair.
1235047774_champagne.gif

160jordansdeep wrote:
blackiceblaze wrote:

indifferent.gif
i had about 15 PM's asking if i can do 300 shipped when my auctions were OVER 300 WITHOUT SHIPPING
indifferent.gif

I don't think it has anything to do with being cheap.
It is human nature to want a deal.
Tell me that you have never asked anyone for a deal once and you'd be lying.

Originally Posted by azjordans

160jordansdeep wrote:
blackiceblaze wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

while this is true...me and you Pm'd each other a couple times today, but at no point were you atleast willing to bring anything to the table. You wanted adeal, I told you it wasnt enough. It isnt only about money, its about favor for a favor, perhaps holding me down on another release, maybe getting me somekicks i can obtain on my own. It just feels like its a one way street dealing with some out of towners that want these kicks, that all im saying....(notgetting at you)
tired.gif

Damn could have got these 4rm my connect @ HoH NY
frown.gif
.. BUt moneyz low right now. Wish i still pulled the trigger... they look so much better in person then inthem pics on Pg.1

idk where ya from but whoeva is complain about 350 375 for a pair is buggin... im a new york %!##! and ima tell u straight up... in the bx on fordham theygoing for $480.... both ny flightclubs are goinf for $500 and $550 for a 7.5.... the very next store to house of hoops is selling them for $400 plus tax.... yaniggaszs got to understand dudes waiting on line... bought food... paid people to stand in line with them for a extra pair... had to deal with fights and linecutters... paid there way back and forth to get there and get home... we gotta make a profit... AND LIKE I SED A FEW TIMES THERE'S UNDER 1000 WORLDWIDE...THAT'S RARER THEN THE YEEZY RELEASE... AND THEM %@$@$ IS GOING FOR $600-800... so with that sed hit me up ya cuz I got 3 extra pairs... EYYYY

azjordans wrote:
160jordansdeep wrote:
blackiceblaze wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

while this is true...me and you Pm'd each other a couple times today, but at no point were you atleast willing to bring anything to the table. You wanted a deal, I told you it wasnt enough. It isnt only about money, its about favor for a favor, perhaps holding me down on another release, maybe getting me some kicks i can obtain on my own. It just feels like its a one way street dealing with some out of towners that want these kicks, that all im saying....(not getting at you)
tired.gif

I totally understand where your coming from. Unfortunately I live in AZ so for me there is nothing out here that I could get that youcouldn't. I'm even having a hard time trying to line up a DMP(toro or what ever you want to call it) pack. If I was in L.A. it would be at least alittle easier. But hey that's the game now. Sure do miss the 80's and early 90's when almost everything was and easy cop.

Yeah thanks to Only MJs for tryin to hook heads up
Suppose the odds were against him on this one, its all good
But whats the eta on my refund holmes
Im tryin to roll the funds into some other kicks ASAP in attempt to take the sting off not gettin these HOH jonts

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Listen man I need my money, I knew I was crazy to send someone I don't know $264 and wait around for 3 months like a !!+!!++ thinking everything was o.k.
smh.gif
All I've heard was how I was good to go and then I see this ^, not good business to come in show off your pair and just throw in that the people who you didn't get pairs for will just have to wait to get their money back depending on when you and paypal can work it out.

I'd be interested to know just how many people got the shaft on this deal?

lol, Only MJs isn't gonna screw ya sir. I'm sure you'll get your refund as soon as possible. I can't even fault Only MJs for posting up his pair. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What; you thought he would get your pair before he got his own?[/color] The freakin' place only had 24 pairs total after all. We're lucky we got anything.
LMAO...at these ungrateful Nt'ers that sit behind they computer screen all day and expect shoes to be spoonfed to them...I only help a select few ppl on NT now and they know who they are because 90% of Nt'ers are lazy hypebeasts that can never return a favor anyway....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FOR THE WIN

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

idk where ya from but whoeva is complain about 350 375 for a pair is buggin... im a new york %!##! and ima tell u straight up... in the bx on fordham they going for $480.... both ny flightclubs are goinf for $500 and $550 for a 7.5.... the very next store to house of hoops is selling them for $400 plus tax.... ya *****szs got to understand dudes waiting on line... bought food... paid people to stand in line with them for a extra pair... had to deal with fights and line cutters... paid there way back and forth to get there and get home... we gotta make a profit... AND LIKE I SED A FEW TIMES THERE'S UNDER 1000 WORLDWIDE... THAT'S RARER THEN THE YEEZY RELEASE... AND THEM %@$@$ IS GOING FOR $600-800... so with that sed hit me up ya cuz I got 3 extra pairs... EYYYY
PREACH
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by azjordans

I totally understand where your coming from. Unfortunately I live in AZ so for me there is nothing out here that I could get that you couldn't. I'm even having a hard time trying to line up a DMP(toro or what ever you want to call it) pack. If I was in L.A. it would be at least a little easier. But hey that's the game now. Sure do miss the 80's and early 90's when almost everything was and easy cop.
no, bro. there are only about 30 pairs in hohla

these are garbage i still don't see what the fuss is about there not even pearls
grin.gif

good luck to all the resellers

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

This is what I dont understand. I have been online for 2 different seperate days and been through some trouble just to get my hands on a few pairs most of them which I didn't pay retail for and ppl are giving me a hard time just for $350-375, I got rid on one yesterday for $350.00 so i don't understand certain people on niketalk. A few stores down from House Of Hoops that sells sneaker are selling them for $400 they had 6 pairs and only down to one 10.5 lefted so I really don't understand why people are low balling od maybe putting them on eBay isn't a bad idea
Most of the big resellers I know make chump change on stuff but the difference is they sell low and move volume and you can apply this to everything not just kicks. You got what 8 pairs from what I seen ($1664) and if you sell for even 335 you make 1016 or a little less if you had to pay people for waiting in profit. Still not a bad come up for a few hours from 2 days combined. You could get your asking price but that takes a lot more work and slowly prices will drop. If think they won't just wait and see. The longer you wait the lower the price falls because those that wanted to pay already have and then you are left those that want deals or lowball. They might pick back up in price but not anytime soon. Hey what do I know I'm not a reseller.

I got my pair.

Common knowledge.

Most real sellers don't even LOOK to sell anything on these sneaker boards. The small number who do only do so for networking purposes. There were guys outthere that walked away with 10-20 pairs. You don't see them posting "tagged" photos of their "pick-ups".

Props to everyone who got them for whatever their intended purpose of copping was.

College kids need to take more economic, accounting & business courses next semester... Too many 'college dropouts' with Air Yeezy listings...

Those degrees!

Back
Top Bottom