Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Swerv1, PM me the number to the HOH NY, I have a friend from back in the day that works there, ill try to get some answers!

reignsupreme08 wrote:
Air Foamposite PRO Pearl (Jesus Shuttlesworth). MAY 24th 09' - HOH's.

Hmmmmmmmmm....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

Air Foamposite Pro ONE Pearl (Jesus Shuttlesworth Penny Hardaway). MAY 24th 23rd 09' - HOH's.

at least you got the year right........

i honestly don't see the big hype over making them Ones! Why should//would they change their successful OG format and the retro format all of a sudden?Haven't We realize that Big corporate company's only run with +%! that already works... their rarely (.5%) chance their really gonna run with the pearlone, BUT that's just Completely In My Own Opinion.

And With everyone saying its a 50/50 Chance...that's like saying their a 50/50 chance of the Sky Falling Tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

Air Foamposite Pro ONE Pearl (Jesus Shuttlesworth Penny Hardaway). MAY 24th 23rd 09' - HOH's.

at least you got the year right........

From what I was told, it's a PRO not ONE and yes 24th not 23rd.. Only ime will tell.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what's a deadstock pair of foam white/pearl pros from 2002 worth ?

its hard to tell cause they about to come out again so the price wont go back up till after they drop this time. Afterwards prolly bout $260-$300 u couldprolly get that much now. i know people aint tryin to wait till the end of may if they could get em now.

Back
Top Bottom