Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

This topic is funny

Pro's, One's

I just want a pair
All you picky people hopefully will just make it easier for me

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what's a deadstock pair of foam white/pearl pros from 2002 worth ?
$200+ depending on who wants em.

I agree 1s>Pros

But for the Pearls I have to say Pros>1s. The black swoosh sets the shoe off.

Id rock either way.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Dead topic until I see some pics
Agree!
pimp.gif

A DUDE IN HOH TOLD ME THE PEARL FOAM PROS ARE DROPPING ON MAY 21ST.THE LINE IS GONNA BE SO CRAZY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude Andrew Bynum is rocking the pearl ones it looks like right now as we speak..lol

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

its hard to tell cause they about to come out again so the price wont go back up till after they drop this time. Afterwards prolly bout $260-$300 u could prolly get that much now. i know people aint tryin to wait till the end of may if they could get em now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-...WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Originally Posted by Lrrr

its hard to tell cause they about to come out again so the price wont go back up till after they drop this time. Afterwards prolly bout $260-$300 u could prolly get that much now. i know people aint tryin to wait till the end of may if they could get em now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-...WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That was my auction. I ended it early to the highest bidder. He Paid 260 shipped to Korea. So I put the difference in shipping. I had one guy in the statesoffer me 275 plus shipping, but it was too late, I had already shipped them to Korea. In less than two weeks I got about 60 dollars more. The originallisting ended at 160 plust shipping, but the deadbeat idiot never paid. So I offer two second chance offers to people who bid like 160 and 157, but they neveragreed. So I relisted them after getting my credit. And this happens. In the end I guess it worked out, somewhat. I needed a 9.5. For whatever reasonthese size 10's fit big so I had to get rid of them. I wear a 10 in the recent foam ones, so I am guessing the previous owner had a really wide foot.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

yup got word its pros not ones
tired.gif
ill pass

frown.gif
........ i figured it was to good to be true...... at least the seedwas planted with Nike that these Pearl 1's are in high demand. Still coppin at least 3 pairs for the fellas, talked to my dude from Chicago he said its allgood and just let em know how many i need. I might buy a pair for me and take off the swooshes just to make u Pro lovers pi**ed.....
happy.gif

I might buy a pair for me and take off the swooshes just to make u Pro lovers pi**ed.....
happy.gif

No Offense But This Statement Here Equates To You REALLY Not Having A Life
tired.gif
... You Honestly Care THAT Much About Others Peoples Thoughts Here OnNT?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I might buy a pair for me and take off the swooshes just to make u Pro lovers pi**ed.....
happy.gif

tired.gif
... You Honestly Care THAT Much About Others Peoples Thoughts Here On NT?
grin.gif

070809_hardaway_hmed_3p.hmedium.jpg

Ah! You Mad?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

happy.gif

tired.gif
... You Honestly Care THAT Much About Others Peoples Thoughts Here On NT?
grin.gif

i guess it worked.......
laugh.gif
......apparantly u care about other peoplesthoughts if it makes u that mad.....chill out it aint that serious. I want a pair of Pearl 1's and if i want to take the swooshes off MY shoes then i will. I could care less what anyone on NT thinks if i did i would keep the swooshes on. All this Pearl 1 hype got me gassed up so ifthats what i gotta do to have some pearl 1's thats what i'll do. The swoosh on em make em look like garbage but i'll fix that and buy some $100insoles for my back since Pros suck all around. I just know how NT is and when i post pics wit the swooshes taken off i already know the haters are gonna be infull effect so i'm already prepared......
laugh.gif

also heard HOH is doin 1 per customer when i called em so if thats true dont know if its good or bad. Why even make em exclusive just do a GR
Bad.....if u a reseller and just wanna buy to sell/TAX
Good.....if u hate resellers and want a chance to have a pair

Anyone i promised a pair if this is true dont know if i can help u out since my dude in Chicago is the one coppin em. Dude at HOH might ve been an idiot andnot knew what he was talkin bout but we'll see. U get that alot at shoe stores.

Pearls in PRO's>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE's

cheinhospital.jpeg

this is for you Swerv1n for talking bout that you goin to drop a bill on orthotics for the Pro's cause they caused you back problems
roll.gif

you and i know you goin to cop'em ann rockem. All this RAH RAH bout u just trying to hook cats up act is bogus. U COPPIN FOR U!

Back
Top Bottom