OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

Pinata is great, just feel people undermine him when they say that's his best project overall.

Shadow of a Doubt is just as good IMO without a single Madlib produced track.

Cold Day In Hell & ESGN are so slept on & i aint rock with Shadow Of A Doubt like that. Some songs were great & others sucked

ESGN album is probably my favorite project from him, with Shadow of a Doubt and Pinata fighting for second.  I honestly rock with everything dude has put out since Cold Day in Hell, though.

Eastside Moonwalker 
pimp.gif

The Color Purple 
pimp.gif

Ten Packs of Backwoods 
pimp.gif

Lay it down 
pimp.gif

ESGN album has a large amount of great tracks from him.

Last edited:

ESGN album is probably my favorite project from him, with Shadow of a Doubt and Pinata fighting for second.  I honestly rock with everything dude has put out since Cold Day in Hell, though.

Eastside Moonwalker 
pimp.gif

The Color Purple 
pimp.gif

Ten Packs of Backwoods 
pimp.gif

Lay it down 
pimp.gif

ESGN album has a large amount of great tracks from him.
E$GN was hardbody. Such an underrated album from him.

He's very eclectic, its wild that he could put out ESGN, Pinata, & SOD and they are all of high quality. I can't decide which is better, they are all great to me. 

Been running "Alexys" back so many times today.

Excited for tomorrow; hopefully the LP pre-order ships as well.

Cold Day in Hell and Piñata are my top two from Gibbs so far, but everything has pretty much been quality. Too ready for this album.

Album leaked in the morning. Its pretty good but i gotta listen to the middle tracks again tho. Was talking to someone during them smh

Maaaaannnnnnn this is his dopest album!! This **** is straight BANGIN!! Gibbs with that RAW!!

Good Gawd this is FIRE. Waiting for that vinyl to officially drop.

AMNESIA..........whew

DOG.

AMNESIA.

20 KARAT JESUS 

DEAR MARIA

WTF 
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This album is incredible. Top to bottom. 

Also, I saw this on reddit from about a month. I didn't hear him say it on the album either : 

Last edited:
preorder just downloaded on my phone. im ready to get gangsta to this. :smokin

RIP BTW :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom