OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

Copped ticket to his NYC show in June

smokin.gif

Just copped tickets for the show in Orange County at the Observatory next month. Hyped. Been ******* with dude since he appeared on Curren$y's "Covert Coup".

Needless to say, this new album is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Physical copies 
nerd.gif

Need this on CD so I can play it in my non bluetooth having whip. 

My best friend stopped talking to me in the midst of this. He was the original one charged with the crime. I wasn’t even involved in this, I didn’t even have sex with the girls. He had sex with ‘em—I’m not saying he raped ‘em or anything of that nature, I just feel like if he would have handled his business a year ago with these charges, then myself and my family wouldn’t have went through this, because this is a time I didn’t do anything, I didn’t have anything to do with these females. I didn’t touch ‘em, I didn’t have any type of sexual or intimate contact with these females whatsoever, so for him to put something on my name as heinous as rape is just—it’s outlandish. And in that process a lot of people were scared to deal with me because they didn’t know what was gonna be the outcome of the situation. When somebody accuses somebody of that, it’s just like “whoa, ****, well did he do it?” So even though I was acquitted of all charges, I found myself having to explain myself since I got out. I have to tell people, I have to explain the story. I wish I could just give it to you on DVD. But I gotta tell everybody look, this **** did not happen this way, I didn’t buy my way out of this, I didn’t pay to get acquitted. Man, I got acquitted because I actually did not do this.

My best friend stopped talking to me in the midst of this. He was the original one charged with the crime. I wasn’t even involved in this, I didn’t even have sex with the girls. He had sex with ‘em—I’m not saying he raped ‘em or anything of that nature, I just feel like if he would have handled his business a year ago with these charges, then myself and my family wouldn’t have went through this, because this is a time I didn’t do anything, I didn’t have anything to do with these females. I didn’t touch ‘em, I didn’t have any type of sexual or intimate contact with these females whatsoever, so for him to put something on my name as heinous as rape is just—it’s outlandish. And in that process a lot of people were scared to deal with me because they didn’t know what was gonna be the outcome of the situation. When somebody accuses somebody of that, it’s just like “whoa, ****, well did he do it?” So even though I was acquitted of all charges, I found myself having to explain myself since I got out. I have to tell people, I have to explain the story. I wish I could just give it to you on DVD. But I gotta tell everybody look, this **** did not happen this way, I didn’t buy my way out of this, I didn’t pay to get acquitted. Man, I got acquitted because I actually did not do this.
Scumbag "best friend."

"N_ get a watch and couple chains think he harder than you. Drop the jewelry, grow some dreads think he smarter than you. Please yourself or please your homies, man, whats harder to do? Did some things in life i know i dont want my daughter to do. ****, got a list of things i dont want my daughter to do. On the blade, tryna get paid, choppin hard with the crew. Type of **** i did to make me feel a part of the crew. Til i cut my N_ off, now Im apart from the crew. Im playin my own so i cant play yall positions for my N_. They hate me, pocket watchin, got me distant from my N_. **** so fake these days, I gots to keep a pistol round my N_. Got me on some Grayson Allen ****, Im trippin on my N_. Laawwwd. Chevy Dukie blue on them 22s"

Homesick is becoming my fav track off this tape. As much as i bump Amnesia, 20k Jesus, Alexys and crushed Glass in the gym...this that ****. From the heart

Last edited:
So who did it? Diego? Dude looks like a real life mR burns but black wit dreads so i can see why he could be capable of that.

"N_ get a watch and couple chains think he harder than you. Drop the jewelry, grow some dreads think he smarter than you. Please yourself or please your homies, man, whats harder to do? Did some things in life i know i dont want my daughter to do. ****, got a list of things i dont want my daughter to do. On the blade, tryna get paid, choppin hard with the crew. Type of **** i did to make me feel a part of the crew. Til i cut my N_ off, now Im apart from the crew. Im playin my own so i cant play yall positions for my N_. They hate me, pocket watchin, got me distant from my N_. **** so fake these days, I gots to keep a pistol round my N_. Got me on some Grayson Allen ****, Im trippin on my N_. Laawwwd. Chevy Dukie blue on them 22s"

Homesick is becoming my fav track off this tape. As much as i bump Amnesia, 20k Jesus, Alexys and crushed Glass in the gym...this that ****. From the heart

These ****** will put ya name in everything but a prayer.

Amen.

"A man's born with the only guarantee to live and die
But will I die before I live, 'fore I begin to fly?"

Pastor Gibbs blessed us with this LP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've had You Only Live 2wice in constant rotation. The production and lyrics are just on point throughout the tape. Very introspective and personal record for Gibbs. You appreciate it even more when you know what he was going through and hearing the maturation from his earlier work.

I get in it then I jetted, it was a fly by, red bottoms, the thigh high
And every time she see me, she's sayin' I don't know why I
_ with _ like you 'cause at first, you would play the shy guy
Give me that _ once and I always got it like the Wi-Fi
sick.gif
mean.gif
 That boy's a savage. 

Haven't played it much since it's release, but it's still a good release.

Excited for Bandana though.

This, Damn, Ross album, Future 2 new albums I been going in a circle with them. :pimp:

I put that No Problems joint on here after Phone Lit.

This, Damn, Ross album, Future 2 new albums I been going in a circle with them. :pimp:

I put that No Problems joint on here after Phone Lit.

Yoo that joint go in :pimp:

"I gotta $600/hour lawyer i aint worried bout ****" :pimp:

Last edited:
Seen that the other day, they tried to destroy everything that man worked his *** off for smh. Lot of cats would have folded up in his position.

The xxl interview is dope also.

Back
Top Bottom