Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

The high horse dudes be on is amazing :lol: :lol:

But but but I was listening to him first :lol: :lol:

How u equate sellout with DS2 and Purple Reign is nonsense

Last edited:
Hated the way Future dropped that trash *** Pluto after Streetz Callin & Astronaut Status.

Same with Honest :smh: :smh: :smh: TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been a fan of dude since Racks. The subject matter is all the same. The delivery is the same. I'm hard pressed to find overwhelming difference in tracks like Straight Up, Transformer, Brain on Drugs, Blast Off, and what he's put out on DS2 and Purple Reign. But to each his own.

Last edited:
Lamekilla [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] nicely put :smokin :smokin :smokin smoke n mirrors sniff sniff these n____ can't be serious

I've been a fan of dude since Racks. The subject matter is all the same. The delivery is the same. I'm hard pressed to find overwhelming difference in tracks like Straight Up, Transformer, Brain on Drugs, Blast Off, and what he's put out on DS2 and Purple Reign. But to each his own.
Nah it's not to each his own. Dudes aren't even capable of making an argument and explaining their thought process. 

It's just all "you ****** new," "this for the suburbs" "he a sell out" 

roll.gif

Right! Dudes acting like future dropped college dropout, then turned around and gave us 808s and heartbreaks :lol:

Last edited:
Man Never Forget goes so hard in the whip
I always listen to a mixtape the second time on shuffle for some reason & I def like it more on the 2nd listen. I think its up there with them other projects but its spot is to be determined by time

:lol: you know damn well we're about a day away from people doing the ranking game and posting their lists in this thread.

Last edited:
Repped as well. Some of these cats don't know but you know what's up fam. Remember all these post a couple months from now when Gucci gets out of jail. Social media is already obsessed with street music culture and you got the king of street music getting out of jail. The memes and everything. The only artist he's gonna work with out the clank is gonna be Thug...watch how many sheep swear they were thug fans out the gate. Remember a lot of these user names, promise you'll get a good chuckle.
Truth be told I've always wanted future to blow but I wanted the masses to be forced to accept his sound. He gave up on his original sound and invaded Becky and Susan's iPods with hooks, "Woke up in a new Bugatti", "Make em tap out, tap out", "I won me a trophy" he them gives us Monster, Beast mode and 56 nights almost as a wink and nod to his core fans to say he still has it but isn't focused on that sound anymore and turns right back around and does a mix with America's sweet heart. The same ***** that didn't show up to the Tony Montana video shoot, the same ***** that kicked him off his tour...he snuggled up to drake cause he wanted that fame. And that's when he lost me. Literally drove to work listening to "ain't no way around it" and "championship music" and damn near shed a tear. Hearing his **** now and then is like two different artist. That's what I can't respect. Sold out the dudes who held you down in the streets for mainstream America to love you instead of making mainstream America forced to hear you...

They don't any songs before 2014 fam, don't bother...
I be telling people **** that wack big rings ****, championship should've been the celebration anthem for winning teams.imagine draymond and steph "championshipppp, u want a ring don't u?" while holding them thangs in the camera :pimp:

But hold up, he still getting out this year? All them other reports came out he still getting g released next year.

:lol: you know damn well we're about a day away from people doing the ranking game and posting their lists in this thread.
We already know what's last place so that makes it easier [emoji]128064[/emoji]

He gotta link up with new producers or at least have Metro, Southside and them start making different type of ****

Metro is becoming the down south Mustard with them Jumpman drums...

The only criticism I agree with is the lack of variety in producers. Metro doing the damn thang right now, but I wouldn't mind if dude got laced with a few more joints from Nard and B, Tarentino, etc.

My bad didn't see the following posts before I posted :lol:. Initially thought it was a play on the dudes on social media already talking about how the tape stacks up to the rest of his work 10 minutes after it drops :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom