Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

****** really think gucci mane is gonna come out of jail and propel himself to future levels. 
roll.gif

Gucci Mane so trash I swear
gucci is way better than future will ever be

Y'all boys betting on Gucci being a problem when he gets out are going to really be disappointed :lol: yea he birthed all these rappers and producers that's hot now in atl but I think his fanbase might be gon. Everyone that was hot from 06-09 aren't really popping no more, plies, Jeezy, Ti, lil Wayne, fat joe, lil boosie etc etc, I'm not saying he won't put out quality music but that cult following is a lil older now and these kids are on a new wave

Last edited:
Real talk, I know it sound like stanning but if gucci get out in june, especially before birthday bash everybody not affiliated with him better sit 2016 out or drop now. Dude gonna turn this **** back into 09. Gonna have that hype boogie had coming out except capatilize on it. I just pray son stays true and doesn't sell out and go commercial. I will literally throw up if he do a tape with Drake.

I hadn't eem considered the possibility that this could be the year that Gucci's out here for Birthday Bash...

2W0bmDy.gif

gucci is way better than future will ever be
This. And u out yo mind if u think his fan base left. Y'all must have 0 social media if u think these dudes still ain't worshipping him. It's gonna make it 10x easier that every popping artist is gonna throw themselves at son, from future, thug all the way to fetty wap.please quote me on this.

Y'all boys betting on Gucci being a problem when he gets out are going to really be disappointed, yea he birthed all these rappers and producers that's hot now in atl but I think his fanbase might be gon. Everyone that was hot from 06-09 aren't really popping no more, plies, Jeezy, Ti, lil Wayne, lil boosie etc etc, I'm not saying he won't put out quality music but that cult following is a lil older now and these kids are on a new wave
yea ima chalk it up as you dont know lol

even back in 09-10..there was a gang in cleveland that used to do drivebys to their freestyle to stupid by gucci

literally all the lil ****** back home listen to is future, local acts, and old gucci

Last edited:
yea ima chalk it up as you dont know lol

even back in 09-10..there was a gang in cleveland that used to do drivebys to their freestyle on stupid by gucci

literally all the lil ****** back home listen to is future, local acts, and old gucci

That was 7 years ago fam, people who were 25-28 are 32-35 now with kids being responsible adults,

Gucci was the man but he wasn't more popular than Wayne, Wayne just dropped a mixtape and no one cared :lol:

Last edited:
All these young _'s worship Gucci bruh. But if he ain't getting out til 2017 that night be a problem. Luckily dude got millions of songs in the vault to hold us over. He still dropping some of best trap music. Return Of Mr Perfect, Trap House 5, The Spot all are dope projects. And it's a bunch of bangers from other tapes.

That was 7 years ago fam, people who were 25-28 are 32-35 now with kids being responsible adults,

Gucci was the man but he wasn't more popular than Wayne, Wayne just dropped a mixtape and no one cared :lol:

So misinformed :lol:

Gucci is a damn legend in every hood in America. We worship him in DC

Wayne Hov Kanye literally nobody has the clout in the hood Wop has

So misinformed :lol:

Gucci is a damn legend in every hood in America. We worship him in DC

Wayne Hov Kanye literally nobody has the clout in the hood Wop has

***** please, if hov walked in the hood ****** would bow down. Gucci was the mane (pun intended) but don't overstate his fame

U can't compare gucci to Wayne cuz Wayne said f his street fan base and made music for the Drake crowd and they dipped on his *** in no time. And we damn sho wasn't coming back. Gucci is that guy that is respected in everybody's hood. Boosie could've made a run but he dropped the ball and he wasn't half as big as gucci. If he gets out THIS year its ov, if 2017 idk but this year, yeah he taking all the shine. ****** was saying happy 10/17 like that **** was a holiday on 10/17 on Twitter and ig.

***** please, if hov walked in the hood ****** would bow down. Gucci was the mane (pun intended) but don't overstate his fame
Hov would have a **** load of security b, but dude wouldn't ever do that regardless. The old dudes would worship him, but to the young Hitt as he the old ***** that rap about paintings.

How old are you ? Seriously if you can't comprehend the stranglehold he has had on the hood while being in and out of Jail for the past 8-9 years then idk what to tell you

The fact that Gucci's proven that he's actually about that life he raps about makes him a certified legend. The fact that his influence is evident in so much of the stuff that comes out today is a testament to his impact. No way does Wop get out of the bing and doesn't heat up immediately unless he decides to retire. There are artists out here today more anxious for his release date than he is simply because they want that feature.

Don't compare him to Wayne. That's just blasphemous. Wayne would be quicker be caught on film buying jogging from Lenox before being on video about to scrap with a ***** in Lenox.

Hov would have a **** load of security b, but dude wouldn't ever do that regardless. The old dudes would worship him, but to the young Hitt as he the old ***** that rap about paintings.

:lol: euro hov

How old are you ? Seriously if you can't comprehend the stranglehold he has had on the hood while being in and out of Jail for the past 8-9 years then idk what to tell you

I'm 30 fam I was there when Gucci and Wayne were running **** fam, everyone who once had a strangle hold on the hood will lose it, it happens people get older

If u don't see it cool, we will just have to see when he gets out.

Back
Top Bottom