Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Man be straight up with him. 1. It's one of them u had to be there type of things. U have to see the impact certain **** at at the time of release if it make sense. 2. U gotta kinda be in the streets. I'm not saying u gotta be a street cat but if u not from or around a certain demographic u won't get it. People that say future doesn't say anything, or gucci can't rap are normally people that ain't around it. Same people that was letting their kids sing trap queen on YouTube not knowing that he's talking bout making dope. U get some of the **** they are talking about and that's fine. Also u see the impact of this ****. U can't always do the soundscan or college party test to see what's hot. Sometimes u gotta hit the ratchet spots, strip clubs in the city and just chill on the block and u will hear what dudes are listening too. 90% of this **** is catching on from getting play comes from the ratchet strip clubs (Esco spinning future)

100% facts. What you just described....is essentially how hip hop was birthed. From the streets to the radio. Al organic...in the type of settings that bred original hip hop creativity.

It only took about 7 pages but we're beginning to see who's actually in the know, and who's a new *****...

No idea why yall talking about gucci in here and dont care enough to click back

Just gave PR a couple spins :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Run Up to Percs Calling to Purple Reign :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

All Right Wicked NOOOOOOOOOOO CHARGE Inside the Mattress Bye Bye:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Son cant be stopped

Ain't no gucci hate in here, just s friendly debate if he's gon be as big as he once was when he gets out. Only time knows the anwser

Also, as much as Meek gets clowned now....he's had a slight hand in Future getting mainstream attention again. Before the whole drake fiasco....meek was WINNING.

Just coming home from jail. Wifing Nicki. Monster getting spins etc. And all meek could talk about aside from his Rollie....was his love for Future's music. He'd post videos on IG of March Madness or My Savages and people would be in the comments asking what song it was. On Twitter. All that. Meek was one, if not the most influential rapper on IG at one point. He'd go on the breakfast club talking up Future. Etc etc.

So what y'all saying if you wasn't the Beanie and trucker hat future fan and you only like the fedora future then you're not qualified to speak :lol:

So what y'all saying if you wasn't the Beanie and trucker hat future fan and you only like the fedora future then you're not qualified to speak :lol:

You can't call 2011 Future wack....or say you thought he was wack....then try and say what he's doing now is great. He's better now....but part of him being better is his return to the beanie & trucker hat days....and mastering his sound.

And I'm trynna let dudes know early. Young thug 1 song away from being next up. I literally can't go anywhere without hearing son so I know he got atl locked down. No matter where I go new thug and Future are played. I threw every single in my pocket when again came on last time I was in the strip club. He on a quiet streak with b6,ss1 and ss2

You can't call 2011 Future wack....or say you thought he was wack....then try and say what he's doing now is great. He's better now....but part of him being better is his return to the beanie & trucker hat days....and mastering his sound.

Content wise he's the same. Production and flow wise, he's different from when he came out.

I like all of future, he's pretty been the same (besides his crossover attempts with Mike will made it). This future is the old future witch is why I dont understand the negative talk about purple reign a few pages ago

And I'm trynna let dudes know early. Young thug 1 song away from being next up. I literally can't go anywhere without hearing son so I know he got atl locked down. No matter where I go new thug and Future are played. I threw every single in my pocket when again came on last time I was in the strip club. He on a quiet streak with b6,ss1 and ss2

Stoner and lifestyle was his peak, his flow and cadence is starting to be the same on every song

This. U can't really say he putting out his best material because.... U don't know the material. It's the exact same **** except he evolved. Imagine hearing this same **** u hearing now in 2011? That's all we saying. U can say it's good but u can't say he's better, its his best if u didn't hear his best.

Gucci that dude and all but this aint the first time he getting outta prison lol. Idk if he gon go on a run like he did in the late 2000s & get the same recognition for it. Im sure he gon release quality cause he still was even with throwaway tracks while locked up but this whole takeover yall speaking of...nah

Also if Drake tries to ride the wave of momentum of Gucci getting out, imma be mad lol

Im just hoping prison dont got him washed up, not many artists come out after multiple years sounding better

Not really. But I don't think you can say this and this is better than this or that...when you JUST started checking something out from that artists catalog without trying to take the time to see what made said artist held in such high regard.

I also do think that certain life experiences allow people to appreciate certain artists or songs differently.
Been listening to
Gucci Mane since 2008
Boosie since 2006
Future since 2010 (when he was featured on Rocko's tapes)

I'm not a project baby & or a hood *****

I can't relate to everyday life in the hood and struggles

Just a black kid raised in a high class neighborhood

But it's not like I'm not enjoying the music or it's not ministering to me in some way.
Because these rhymes and knocking production are infectious [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Dude really said Boosie was the down south Pac smh. I'm less than an hour from Boosie hometown and nah fam you gotta be from Baton Rouge making that statement.

Old Boosie is appreciated though. New Wayne and Boosie are just poo cheese. Horrible.

I'm from Baltimore. And I'm not talking about newBoosie. I'm talking bout Hatch from like '02-'09. He ain't been himself since he came home. But for what he did for almost a decade....he's criminally underrated.

He ain't as raw as he used to be but Letter 2 Pac is :pimp: :pimp:

Gucci that dude and all but this aint the first time he getting outta prison lol. Idk if he gon go on a run like he did in the late 2000s & get the same recognition for it. Im sure he gon release quality cause he still was even with throwaway tracks while locked up but this whole takeover yall speaking of...nah

Also if Drake tries to ride the wave of momentum of Gucci getting out, imma be mad lol

Im just hoping prison dont got him washed up, not many artists come out after multiple years sounding better
What makes this time crazy is that all his underlings blossomed into their own entity. Future running rap, thug is everywhere, migos got everybody dabbing, dolph got the streets, Peewee on his way etc. So all the dudes we use to see him with and wonder why all have their own platform, so he has a cozy spot waiting on all their respective projects. I was watching a wop interview on YouTube and this ***** Dolph was at the radio station looking broke and hungry, now he on his 3rd song getting radio spins in a year.

ITS DOPLH!!!!!!!!!! My ***** [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Thugger will be a pop icon in 2-3 years

No joke

Especially after he showed his *** off on the Jamie xx Good Times track

Last edited:
Been listening to
Gucci Mane since 2008
Boosie since 2006
Future since 2010 (when he was featured on Rocko's tapes)

I'm not a project baby & or a hood *****

I can't relate to everyday life in the hood and struggles

Just a black kid raised in a high class neighborhood

But it's not like I'm not enjoying the music or it's not ministering to me in some way.
Because these rhymes and knocking production are infectious [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

You said Boosie is "trash AF". That's disrespectful. While he's not what he used to be....calling him trash AF is OD in my opinion. And he's def not trash now...nor never will be. What he did in the first part of this new decade cemented him. Same for wop. Etc.

Certain songs or lyrics will resonate with you more depending on your circumstances. When J Cole raps about trying not to nut in an unfamiliar chick...while knowing he has a condom in his back pocket the whole time.....that may resonate a lot differently with me than say you.

Thugger will be a pop icon in 2-3 years

No joke

Especially after he showed his *** off on the Jamie xx Good Times track

:rofl: :rofl:

Seriously though,I could kinda see Baby pushing him as a new Wayne :lol:

Can't even front,Power is a banger

Last edited:
Thug been growing on me lately. His flow is TOO insane on certain songs. Been bumpin hercules a lot lately..

Thug being a pop icon will NOT be a good look for hip hop. Im tired of ppl ridiculing this genre and it'll only get worse if dude is one of the bigger names in it. I dont even hate Thug but I really dont see it with him. He aint even consistent like Future & Gucci

Back
Top Bottom