Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I think some people still judge Bossie off of Wipe Me Down and Zoom and think that's his whole catalog. Most of his catalog is real life music.

Betrayed
Hatin
Mind Of A Maniac
Chill Out
Bull****
Movies

If you can't feel those songs Boosie ain't for you.

Last edited:
I think some people still judge Bossie off of Wipe Me Down and Zoom and think that's his whole catalog. Most of his catalog is real life music.

Betrayed
Hatin
Mind Of A Maniac
Chill Out
Bull****
Movies

That's exactly what it is. They see him as a down south, coogi wearing, country *****, club making rapper. Rap fans truly can't see beyond the surface level a lot f the times. If Boosie was minimalistic, wore a kufi....and sounded more northern....dudes would be talking about his depth etc. A lot of it is about packaging. Like people were calling Kanye a "conscious" rapper b/c of his image and production.

Kinda the same thing when people consider Future soley a "turnup" rapper....and try to lump him in with Migos, Fetty Wap etc.

Betrayed
Hatin
Mind Of A Maniac
Chill Out
Bull****
Movies

Betrayed with Webbie [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Dude really said Boosie was the down south Pac smh. I'm less than an hour from Boosie hometown and nah fam you gotta be from Baton Rouge making that statement.

Old Boosie is appreciated though. New Wayne and Boosie are just poo cheese. Horrible.

Y'all telling me Booosie washed up after making this "I'm Going Through It" album? Dude spitting better ish than these new rappers that seem to say the same lines over beats that sound identical to each other.

Dude really said Boosie was the down south Pac smh. I'm less than an hour from Boosie hometown and nah fam you gotta be from Baton Rouge making that statement.

Old Boosie is appreciated though. New Wayne and Boosie are just poo cheese. Horrible.

I'm from Baltimore. And I'm not talking about newBoosie. I'm talking bout Hatch from like '02-'09. He ain't been himself since he came home. But for what he did for almost a decade....he's criminally underrated.

No I see what Lamekilla was saying about new ******. Future going mainstream got dudes coming in here talking out their ***. I pray to god gucci comes home this summer, I'm screenshotting this page so so when Drake and the rest of white america try to ride that that wave I don't want want y'all trynna join in. I'm appalled.

Gucci mane and lil boosie circle jerk thread now :lol:

They both are as real as it gets but they weren't as famous and big as y'all are making them about to be.
The state of tactic Davis was guccis peak then the fall off started. Y'all prolly think if max b got out that people would be on that wave huh :lol:

Last edited:
No I see what Lamekilla was saying about new ******. Future going mainstream got dudes coming in here talking out their ***. I pray to god gucci comes home this summer, I'm screenshotting this page so so when Drake and the rest of white america try to ride that that wave I don't want want y'all trynna join in. I'm appalled.

How can you listen to purple reign and say, Future going "mainstream". This is legit 56 Nights B-side. Mainstream is coming around to Future. It's the other way around man.

If this dropped in January of last year...y'all woulda been talking bout how Future is back on his old school ish after truly going mainstream with Honest. Now, y'all just tight b/c the masses found out about Future....and he did a tape with Drake :smh: :lol:.

Everything about Purple Reign is what the OG future fans claim to love. If y'all saying it ain't, y'all telling lies on the cool...and judgment is clouded by bandwagon ppl liking what you've always liked.

nah this tape is ds2 the extended version.

Wouldn't dare put this tape with 56 nights that **** was on God tier.

Last edited:
wavycrocket wavycrocket I should've used better wording. Future being popular now I should've said. I e said many times I like the tape, have no complaints besides to much metro. Him blowing up got new fans coming in here talking out they assessment about **** they know nothing about

Bruh Gucci will not be bigger than what he was circa late 2000'to what he is now b you gotta stop being delusional. Boosie was locked up for some time and people were hyping the hell out of him getting released and his **** didnt jump more than before he was locked up. Gucci ****** up by dropping those throwaway track mix tapes while he was locked up should've saved those trash tracks and put out hea when he got out.

But I guess that's just what happens when these rappers go to jail though. TIP wasn't the same when he got out career wise. Neither was Wayne really. Boosie either but we shall see. Being locked up allows for new entrants to take over the market. Again I'm a big Gucci fan btw just keeping it real lol

Last edited:
nah this tape is ds2 the extended version.

Wouldn't dare put this tape with 56 nights that **** was on God tier.

It's been a day my G. 56 nights had to grow on me. I knew the standouts...but the rest of the tape eventually grew on me. Not saying this is on the same tier as 56 nights yet....but sonically...it's in the same lane.

There were dudes in here that said they didn't see the hype behind code in crazy when it first dropped. Etc etc.

There's no way u can be a future fan and not no what's going to happen when gucci get home. Or how big him and boogie are to the streets. Boogie just dropped the ball and while being looked at as a street god isn't even on the same planet as gucci popularity wise. Dude just said the state vs radric Davis was gucci's peak, that's the mainstream crowds gucci. That's is to gucci what honest is to future. To act like son wasn't running **** in 12 when he dropped trap back-door of a tg I already know what kinda fan u are.

wavycrocket wavycrocket I should've used better wording. Future being popular now I should've said. I e said many times I like the tape, have no complaints besides to much metro. Him blowing up got new fans coming in here talking out they assessment about **** they know nothing about

Agreed 100%. Like I said earlier...some just ain't qualified 4real.

People got upset at futures switch up, I really didn't mind I was cool to me. The only time future ever lost me was with that I won nonsense with Kanye west :smh:

Can't compare tip, Wayne to wop tho n everybody will tell boosie dropped the ball. Even then boosie following isn't half of gucci's. I'm not saying he's gonna be bigger then 09 because that's when wasted brought over white america. But that **** will shake up the game is what I'm saying. Not commercial radio, not what what white america is is listening to, I'm talking the streets. This whole trap Lane where thug, future, migos, dolph, sometimes Ross and jeezy will be shaken. Dudes gonna be running to throw son on tracks and many will catch on to be something. The hype will be ridiculous.

Can't compare tip, Wayne to wop tho n everybody will tell boosie dropped the ball. Even then boosie following isn't half of gucci's. I'm not saying he's gonna be bigger then 09 because that's when wasted brought over white america. But that **** will shake up the game is what I'm saying. Not commercial radio, not what what white america is is listening to, I'm talking the streets. This whole trap Lane where thug, future, migos, dolph, sometimes Ross and jeezy will be shaken. Dudes gonna be running to throw son on tracks and many will catch on to be something. The hype will be ridiculous.

Yeah the hype gonna be real for sure. I'm just praying he drops a first day out 2 or some **** lol

I'm not gon front, I smh a Lil bit at the some of the people who I kick it with occasionally...Mostly recent college grads outside my real circle. I tried to put them on to Future. These dudes & some chicks would constantly ask me to turn Future off, and put on Drake, Big Sean....whoever everybody is supposed to like at the time. :smh: :lol:.

Fast forward to Now, they're the main ones posting the screenshots and memes of any new Future project that drops. I just :smh: and keep it moving.....but I won't let that stop me from enjoying undeniable music.

Last edited:
Qualified? We got to meet criteria to say our opinions now?

Not really. But I don't think you can say this and this is better than this or that...when you JUST started checking something out from that artists catalog without trying to take the time to see what made said artist held in such high regard.

I also do think that certain life experiences allow people to appreciate certain artists or songs differently.

I'm not gon front, I smh a Lil bit at the some of the people who I kick it with occasionally...Mostly recent college grads outside my real circle. I tried to put them on to Future. These dudes & some chicks would constantly ask me to turn Future off, and put on Drake, Big Sean....whoever everybody is supposed to like at the time. :smh: :lol:.

Fast forward to Now, they're the main ones posting the screenshots and memes of any new Future project that drops. I just :smh: and keep it moving.....but I won't let that stop me from enjoying undeniable music.

It's soo wierd how people act when their artists blown up. When they have litle recognition, folks try to tell everybody and they mama about they favorite little artist, but when they blow, they wanna keep em to themselves. That hipster mentality. It's been argued that the 3 peat is his best work yet people are surprised that he got a lot of new fans from it. Imo, there's more people who are feeling the tapes than are just riding the bandwagon.

Man be straight up with him. 1. It's one of them u had to be there type of things. U have to see the impact certain **** at at the time of release if it make sense. 2. U gotta kinda be in the streets. I'm not saying u gotta be a street cat but if u not from or around a certain demographic u won't get it. People that say future doesn't say anything, or gucci can't rap are normally people that ain't around it. Same people that was letting their kids sing trap queen on YouTube not knowing that he's talking bout making dope. U get some of the **** they are talking about and that's fine. Also u see the impact of this ****. U can't always do the soundscan or college party test to see what's hot. Sometimes u gotta hit the ratchet spots, strip clubs in the city and just chill on the block and u will hear what dudes are listening too. 90% of this **** is catching on from getting play comes from the ratchet strip clubs (Esco spinning future)

The 3peat made a big impact also because it was future going back to being future. Before that we got Pluto and honest. He left all the Pharrell beats and never ends alone and went back to the street sound. Dirty sprite 1,streetz calling, true story was a 3peat in its own right. It wasn't even that o this the best music he ever put out, it was more about damn time he making the music he started off making. He didn't give a damn about a sell, popularity or money he just got in a zone and went back to the og formula.

No idea why yall talking about gucci in here and dont care enough to click back

Just gave PR a couple spins 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Run Up to Percs Calling to Purple Reign 
nthat.gif