Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I smashed a new chick last night. Was chillin and smoking hookah in the crib to this with shorty. She was feeling it :lol:. It set the mood for some reason.

Went back to the room.....and smashed with that new Jaquees playing. That mixtape will guarantee you P.

EVOL + Hookah/Drinks + New Jacqees mixtape = Win. My new formula for 2016 :lol:.

That boy
I smashed a new chick last night. Was chillin and smoking hookah in the crib to this with shorty. She was feeling it :lol:. It set the mood for some reason.

Went back to the room.....and smashed with that new Jaquees playing. That mixtape will guarantee you P.

EVOL + Hookah/Drinks + New Jacqees mixtape = Win. My new formula for 2016 :lol:.

That boy Jacquees is nice as hell bra

Honestly, some had it in their head that they wasn't gonna like WATTBA before it even dropped.  That prejudice will never allow them to hear it for what it is.  And thats ok.  Everything ain't for everybody *shrug*.

If you a Drake fan that dont like Future, or a Future fan that dont like Drake, the tape wasnt for you.   The people who it was meant for (People who enjoy both artists, and people who just want to hear good music) enjoyed it so it did its job.  Ring 5.  Live From The Gutter , Scholarships, and Digital Dash undefeated.  If you never been in the club and witnesed WATTBA set the place on fire, you losing :lol:
Anybody that knows me knows I'm the king of the turn. I hated young thug for years but b6 I couldn't even hate no more. It's just not that good. I frequent clubs as much as anybody and when this first dropped it got spins but didn't turn the club up like bm, monster, 56. But if some people happen to like it it did its job. Maybach is the one on this joint.

WATTABA is fire. It's the same people in this thread who bash it, but man Future went in. The boy Drizzy did his thing on a few tracks (Jumpman, Scholarships, Digital dash) but Future lead that tape by a margin, and is definitely deserving in the 7-peat.

Plastic Bag is my lowkey joint off of there, cause I've actually been in strip clubs where the chicks ending their shifts early are really picking up all their money and shoving them into bags :lol:

This came out JUST IN TIME. I was just saying that PR is getting old to me. I'm in xanny family now, maybach damn near made me dislocate my shoulder.

Evol feeling like Beast Mode so far. Decent but not amazed. Only listened to half tho. Might crank this in the living room and clean up and see what hits and misses

Been waiting for Quint to review Purple Reign and this drops.

Son could legit be making paper from doing the YouTube review thing if he ever got serious about it but he be on lazy **** :lol:.

Going to give this a listen now.

I see Low Life is on the tracklist and that song is a banger, so we're already off to a good start.

Not big on Future as a few of you already know, he's had his moments but I've yet to really enjoy a project of his.

Last edited:
Been waiting for Quint to review Purple Reign and this drops.

Son could legit be making paper from doing the YouTube review thing if he ever got serious about it but he be on lazy **** :lol:.

Going to give this a listen now.

I see Low Life is on the tracklist and that song is a banger, so we're already off to a good start.

Not big on Future as a few of you already know, he's had his moments but I've yet to really enjoy a project of his.

Yeah you not human. One of the CIA Clones.

I went to Follies the weekend right after WATTBA dropped. They literally played it all the way through. Love this tape. Love Future's whole run. I was super skeptical of EVOL coming so soon after Purple Reign (which has just grown on me within the past week), but EVOL is def ring # 7. Keep em coming Fewtch!

ima _ _ boss ...

ima _ _ boss 

ima _ _ boss 

ima _ _ giant 

promethazine codeine and champagne for ussss

the sauce look clean like some angel dussst

we working everyday it aint the same for ussss 

you commin to the crib bring a gang of tussss

come on wit it fu 
pimp.gif

I never ****** with Jacquees before is BED the joint your talking about ? I trust your music taste should I give it a spin ?

Low life
Maybach (that 'Now' flow is too cold)
Xanny family
Seven Rings

Pretty sure those are the only joints in feeling.

Last edited:
I never ****** with Jacquees before is BED the joint your talking about ? I trust your music taste should I give it a spin ?

Shorty can sing his *** off. It's called "MOOD" on livemixtapes. I wouldn't bump it myself....but in the close company of a chick....that sht is almost like a cheat code :lol:.

Turn up to Future....then get some yambs to Jacquees :pimp:

:lol: :nerd: why

This came out JUST IN TIME. I was just saying that PR is getting old to me. I'm in xanny family now, maybach damn near made me dislocate my shoulder.

I'm already having shoulder/neck issues and when he switched his flow I got so geeked that started flopping on the bed like a dolphin.

And PR got old to me b/c I played it more than anyone else in life, the 6 songs that I like at least. Especially Mattress. In life, the two songs that I've played most back to back upon the first listen is or nah remix and inside the mattress. Probably ran both back 15-20 times. That mess ain't even healthy but can't get enough.

evol is cool

its a quick listen like what a time tho

damn near listened to the whole thing going to panda express and back

i was like damn

Back
Top Bottom