Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Man he really killed this project IMO 
sick.gif

Man, fly **** only do something to me. I need visuals for this joint. I need this next week in the strip club, my swag will b on a trillion big booty stripper dance on me and my girl to this.

It's a good tape IMO, nothin' amazing after a few spins. 

Lie to Me was the first track that I was feelin' from beginning to end and FSO is def a banger on the same level of March Madness.

All in all, good tape on the same or just below the projects that preceeded it  and I'm glad he came with it. I'm sure it'll grow on me

It's crazy he let in abundance and news or something fly for nothing.

Joints better than some guys whole projects.

Did he drop a video from PR

Not yet.

Gave this a listen earlier and Hendrix didn't disappoint. I'll definitely be living with this and that Thugger for most of this upcoming week.

Last edited:
Halfway through the weekend, this whole project is perfect. Everything from the music to the timing, the bay is so lit right now. :lol:

As amazing as the music has been the past year + he's gone so far beyond just putting out great quality on a routine basis. Idc how this comes off but dude is complimenting entire life experiences with his sound right now. Spring, summer winter it don't even matter. Hard to put into words but I know a lot of yall know exactly what I'm trying to say.

EVOL is so ridiculously good though.

Xanny Family, Seven Rings, and Fly **** Only are getting their due recognition.

Lie to Me, Maybach, and Program right there with em for me.

Aint No Time, In Her Mouth, Lil Haiti Baby, Photo Copy, this man Hendrix was possessed :x

Able x Future x Metro :pimp:

And this past week they said Future aint a legend though. :lol:

Last edited:

Lil Haiti Baby in my whip hits so hard, I'm convinced I'm Haitian and those dudes packed into my whip to shoot the window out in broad day. I have no problem that I'm the driver and that if caught I'm going to miss the SuperBowl lol

Future really is like Robert horry. Consistently making big shot after big shot, and when you look back and realize how much he's done you're like, this dude is legit after all.

Not sure if posted already :lol:

Still haven't heard a second of evol yet thougj

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom