Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Unconditional Love > No Matter What > Never End
I swear if Future dropped these three songs in 2016 he could single-handedly bring R&B back 
mean.gif

Man, "My Savages" doesn't get enough credit.

Song is straight gospel. Production is godly with the sega Genesis sounds. And the message.....man, if you ever been close with some street sht, or got people that been down the road before...this hit home :smh:.

Song is straight gospel. Production is godly with the sega Genesis sounds. And the message.....man, if you ever been close with some street sht, or got people that been down the road before...this hit home :smh:.
Bruh this nt, half these ****** don't leave mommas basement let alone know about what's good in the streets.

It's real _ poetry

And this a letter fo' my dog, how we let the $ get between us
How we let these b******s get between us
How we let these _'s get between us
I got luv fo' all my savages with itchin' fingers
I got luv but it ain't like the luv I got fo' indie
She held me down when I was broke, I got her 2 infinity
My lil dawg caught a murder, gon' fo' infinity
Dumpin' ashes on yo obituary, I know ya feelin' me

The fame is doin' a lot of damage 2 my friendships
If Esko didn't luv me would've been done jumped ship
And it's the luv from my fans got me still here
Monster!

:smh: :pimp:

And he don't got substance. _ please.

Last edited:
"I kno this young hot thang,
Fckd my bro and gave em brain
And she expect for me to love her/
I can't never be no lame."

True words. With these pass arounds. Seen ****** fall in love with dummies that f'd the crew...and get their heart broken. Almost happened to your boy a few years ago. Thank god the senses kicked in [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

That second verse though. The realness.

"My ***** strapped with that flame,
And he ready to bust a brain.
You can't tell the homie nuffin,
He done felt too much pain" :smh:"

Last edited:

True words. With these pass arounds. Seen ****** fall in love with dummies that f'd the crew...and get their heart broken. Almost happened to your boy a few years ago. Thank god the senses kicked in [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

He done felt too much pain" :smh:"

Ain't no way around it is a ******* classic. When that **** dropped I needed that inspiration more than ever

Ain't No Time
Xanny Family
Fly **** Only
Seven Rings
Lie To Me
Gta_4f28b8_2159413.gif

Low Life
Program
In Her Mouth
shrug.gif

Photocopied
Maybach
LL

He done felt too much pain"
mean.gif
"
Ain't no way around it is a ******* classic. When that **** dropped I needed that inspiration more than ever
This. This. This.

I'ma keep it pimpin' with ya, don't you come at me with issues I ain't tryna get all in your mixture...

I  ain't tryna come and get ya... 

You can meet me somewhere on Peachtree at the W on 14th, ain't tryna f*ck no ho*e tryna know me

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ANWAI X Magic was when I knew he had it, the majority of the homies thought I was gassin' dude but when you know.... you know.

Last edited:
I bagged this bad ***** it was nothing to get her

Oh you want a whole brick oh it's nothing to get em

Oh you want dymonnnndsss like this it was nothing to get em

:smokin

Dumping down the pills, I feel my head explodin’
Roll a pound of dope, I gotta keep on smokin’
:smokin

Dog, EVOL got me catching new bodies and turning these h0s into Future fans :lol:.

Almost missed work today because I was drinking dark and laid out. Getting twerked on to xanny family though [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

Thank you Hendrix :pimp:.

Last edited:
Dog, EVOL got me catching new bodies and turning these h0s into Future fans :lol:.

Almost missed work today because I was drinking dark and laid out. Getting twerked on to xanny family though [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

Thank you Hendrix :pimp:.

Flourish :evil:

Back
Top Bottom