Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Fly **** Only. More like.... **** Only. Cause **** is the only thing I hear.

Last edited:
Again:

Abundance > Fly ****.

Y'all hyping that song too much.  Beat is dope.

"Light skinned bone the same color macaroni...Put her hair in a pony, hit a note like Toni"  :lol:

Terrible.

Last edited:
with joints like abundance , al sharpton , mean to me , news or something ect. you can damn near make an 8th tape with all the loosies 

just heard in abundance for the first time

it's pretty tough

didn't listen cause I thought it was on purple reign then I never went back to find it

Who going?

"Upper echelon, you my muh-fckn student"

Felt like that was a lil shot Travi$$ Scott on "In abundance".

Last edited:
Never was a beef...
I know for a fact rich homie don't like future. My boy real cool with DJ fresh and dudes came to Lansing around the time pre monster post honest and he was talking crazy. Saying it's over for dude, he washed up, wack etc. Also addressed that one dude Cinco I think, said he gonna make him apologize. Then dudes here was saying **** was about rich homie so idk. I k ow Quan was talking greasy about dude tho.

I just asked my cousin, he's the one doing the GulfCoast Spring Feast.

Exact words, "there's no beef..all money."

Last edited:
crazy how rich homies trajectory took a steep plunge

used to play his first and second mixtape daily

Idk why you would interpret that as "there never was a beef"

Because that what I said. I googled the beef, and Quan denied the beef with Future. However he's beefin' with Chinco.

There was never an interpretation intended by saying that.

That's why I asked my cousin.

Last edited:
You not making any sense right now.

Rap beef is weak as hell anyway but yea, there were definitely explicit shots fired on record circa 2013/14.

crazy how rich homies trajectory took a steep plunge

used to play his first and second mixtape daily

First one had a couple hitters. Second one was the complete package.

Thug revived his career for a hot second but yea, it's kind of a shame really.

Last edited:
If he was smart he would've kept doing rich gang ish and not solo joints

Lol the real L was Thugger basically stole London from Quan.

London and Izze the Producer 90% of the reason I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In was what it was.

Last edited:
Rap beef is weak as hell anyway but yea, there were definitely explicit shots fired on record circa 2013/14.

You just not understanding. :lol:

First statement is my opinion based on googling the alleged "beef".

2nd statement is facts.

Anyhow, how you going to say there were beef on waxed when the man denied making any dissed songs about future in multiple interviews.

I think some of y'all like all this rap drama. :lol:

Last edited:
I was just stating how greasy Quan talk about future. And someone mentioned here that **** was throwing shots at Quan. It was never beef on wax or dude in interviews going on each other. Just some **** that was said in a hotel room amongst other things.

Lol the real L was Thugger basically stole London from Quan.

London and Izze the Producer 90% of the reason I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In was what it was.

Let's talk about how they stole London from Strap the Fool though....he even on the producer tag :lol:.

Ppl really sleep on Strap. He be going in. Been messing with him and Skooly for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom